over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RAW MILK

I have enough pasture here.

maybe I will get a cow, been thinking about it for awhile. The brown swiss or gernsy are smaller and don't produce too much milk and are gentle

I have a friend who had to milk cows before he went to school every morning, he could teach me how to milk it. Plus I live in big dairy country here

I have enough pasture here.

maybe I will get a cow, been thinking about it for awhile. The brown swiss or gernsy are smaller and don't produce too much milk and are gentle

I have a friend who had to milk cows before he went to school every morning, he could teach me how to milk it. Plus I live in big dairy country here

read this

**broken link removed**

Every time I try and go to the Organic Pastures site, it brings me to this search engine type page, not a company page at all..it just redirects me to other sites.

Whats the deal? :(

Edit-Raw Milk sales are illegal in Louisiana!? Who the hell are they to tell me what kind of fucking milk I can drink?

Shit on the Constitution some more please, it's not brown enough.

Last edited:
mule

It is hard for me to take advise form some who does not practice what they preach . You said you dont drink it because it is illegal were you are at.

It is hard for me to take advise form some who does not practice what they preach . You said you dont drink it because it is illegal were you are at.

thats a stupid attitude, i am not in a situation where we are lucky enough to have an organic pasture or legal milk sales ect.. i have had tons of raw cheese because you can get it here with no issue. now back to your attitude. I have said this before what i say personally on this does not really matter ,because your right i have never had it.Lets say i did consume it then i would be presenting an opinion but i am presenting what i think is even better than just an opinion, it is info to you showing you its fantastic nutrition facts and that it has been a mainstay for bodybuilders for a long long time.These are concrete, not just a single opinon but nutrition knowledge and a long history of this food being a success for those who do use it. Not to mention all the pro and amateur bodybuilders who lived on this stuff in the 50s, 60s and 70s. right on this thread you have 2 very advanced guys like km and phil telling you how good it is. So you do not have to listen to my personal experience because i have none your right . There are so many people that do though and that cannot be ignored. This was a very popular mainstay of bodybuilders before and it will be again. so just because i do not get to consume it your going to ignore everything else in this thread and the link to the other large thread on Anabolex i posted . if what you take out of this whole huge thread is that i do not drink raw milk then i think you missed the point.

Last edited:
mule

did not want to offend you I just making a statement. I am very interest in this and have been drinking raw milk for the last week. my wifes family owns a dairy just about 5 miles from our house.

How do you expect someone to take a product when they have no access to it? Should he pack up his family and move to the U.S. so he can drink raw milk?

How do you expect someone to take a product when they have no access to it? Should he pack up his family and move to the U.S. so he can drink raw milk?

don't think i have not though about it lol

I think in the end though places like organic pastures will be commonplace and raw milk will be again legal everywhere, people are starting to wake up about food and when consumer demand rises they will be forced to change things. we do not have to accept the crap they give us and if you walk into a supermarket that is what you mostly see crap not food. 90 percent of any supermarket is processed junk food

bump this to the top for everyone, to important of a thread to miss

MILK:

1. Nutritional value is limited
2. Forced on us as antiquated nutrition
3. Not much protein
4. Less calcium than brocoli
5. 70-75% people are lactose intolerant
6. Most allergies are attributed to milk
7. You are drinking the baby milk of a calf. It was designed for the calf's digestive system in its early stages of life. With that being said why dont we just drink breast milk now? Why do we scoff at mothers still breastfeeding a child after a certain age?

MILK IS CRAP!
You Sir are a rabid anti-lactite. Shame on you.:D

Thank you for the most profound thread I have ever read in my entire life! How brown how deep, how now brown cow. wow my life just got better, thanks Phil.

Last edited:
HAHA, bumping an old thread here. I just checked out the laws in my state regarding raw milk. The only way I can buy some is with a prescription from a doctor and then it's only goat's milk that's allowed to be sold. How freaking stupid is that.

BTW, Mule or anyone else that's informed on the subject. I'm trying to follow vince's old recipes of raw heavy cream in protein shakes. If I bought raw milk and just skimmed off the cream, which is what I'm looking for, am I still getting the benefits. Meaning is most of the nutrition in the cream or foremilk.

HAHA, bumping an old thread here. I just checked out the laws in my state regarding raw milk. The only way I can buy some is with a prescription from a doctor and then it's only goat's milk that's allowed to be sold. How freaking stupid is that.

BTW, Mule or anyone else that's informed on the subject. I'm trying to follow vince's old recipes of raw heavy cream in protein shakes. If I bought raw milk and just skimmed off the cream, which is what I'm looking for, am I still getting the benefits. Meaning is most of the nutrition in the cream or foremilk.

What state is that? And where would one get raw milk anyway?

What state is that? And where would one get raw milk anyway?

Rhode Island, but I'm moving to Arizona next month and it readily available there.

Usually dairy farms, but certain states sell in stores like AZ as I've found out.

I have some experience with RAW milk. I am in no way scientific or anything like that. But, back in 1988 when I was in Highschool, I had a coach who used to Bodybuild. The guy was older and used to help Arnold with his calf routine. They all used to drink RAW milk. They would go across state lines to get the milk and call them "white lightning" runs. Anyways, this guy was helping me put on weight for football. This is the diet he gave me.

morning: steak or hamburger meat: some sort of red meat. as much as I could eat.
mid morning: 1 quart RAW certified milk
lunch: fish or chicken
mid afternoon: 1 quart RAW certified milk
dinner: salad. as much as you could eat. salad, veggies, etc.
before bed: 1 quart RAW certified milk.

I have to say, I did put on 20lbs in about 6 months naturally this way.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Neuro1234
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws