over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Review my diet please!!

bcr83

Registered
Hey all,

Looking for some diet advice and/or suggestions.. Thought I'd put a bit of background info here to give you an idea of what's been happening.

* Started training properly (split routines and diet) 1 year ago.
* First 6 months were cut as I was around 18% BF - starting weight 160lbs
* December/Jan (summer here) 149lbs - 7.5%BF (dexa scan)
* Since Feb I have been on lean bulk - now at around 12%BF weigh 163lbs (height is 5.8")

Diet looks like this

7am

50-60g rolled oats + ON whey (1.5 servings)

9am -

coffee with small amount light milk + 50g almonds

10.30am

150g boiled or grilled chicken breast. 100g broccoli + 30g brown rice (uncooked 30g)

1pm

150g boiled or grilled chicken breast. 100g broccoli + 30g brown rice (uncooked 30g)

4pm Pre workout

PWO

1 large banana OR 1scp Vitargo S2 + ON whey 1.5scp

7.30pm

50g Rice and 160g springwater Tuna + 50g Broccoli (uncooked)

9.30pm

250g lite cottage cheese (low sodium/fat) plus 10 almonds + 30g Blueberries

I also take - 3-4 fish oil caps, multi, reservatrol and milk thistle/liver support.

I have been getting reasonable strength gains as well as size slowly but surely. Small amount of fat increase but I can still see outline of abs. Every now and then on the weekend I will have fish instead of a chicken meal or sweet potato instead of rice. Rice and chicken are easy for me to take to work so Mon- Fri its basically the same.

Calorie intake is around 3000 which is around 600+ on maintenance based on my training schedule.

Macros is approx 40/40/20 sometimes the fats creep up a little if I have a tbs of peanut butter etc.

So at 5,8" or 173cm I am looking for lean bulk, I do 2 x 30 minute fast walks per week (fasted in AM) to keep fat from coming on too quickly. Is there anything out of whack here in my diet that would net me better results? I would like to stick to the chicken and broc during the week but I am able to change rice amount, cottage cheese, almonds and breakfast etc.

FYI - In summer I drop out the AM shake and replace with 2 full eggs plus 6 whites.

Any help or guidance appreciated!!

Hey all,

Looking for some diet advice and/or suggestions.. Thought I'd put a bit of background info here to give you an idea of what's been happening.

* Started training properly (split routines and diet) 1 year ago.
* First 6 months were cut as I was around 18% BF - starting weight 160lbs
* December/Jan (summer here) 149lbs - 7.5%BF (dexa scan)
* Since Feb I have been on lean bulk - now at around 12%BF weigh 163lbs (height is 5.8")

Diet looks like this

7am

50-60g rolled oats + ON whey (1.5 servings)

9am -

coffee with small amount light milk + 50g almonds

10.30am

1pm

4pm Pre workout

PWO

1 large banana OR 1scp Vitargo S2 + ON whey 1.5scp

7.30pm

50g Rice and 160g springwater Tuna + 50g Broccoli (uncooked)

9.30pm

250g lite cottage cheese (low sodium/fat) plus 10 almonds + 30g Blueberries

I also take - 3-4 fish oil caps, multi, reservatrol and milk thistle/liver support.

I have been getting reasonable strength gains as well as size slowly but surely. Small amount of fat increase but I can still see outline of abs. Every now and then on the weekend I will have fish instead of a chicken meal or sweet potato instead of rice. Rice and chicken are easy for me to take to work so Mon- Fri its basically the same.

Calorie intake is around 3000 which is around 600+ on maintenance based on my training schedule.

Macros is approx 40/40/20 sometimes the fats creep up a little if I have a tbs of peanut butter etc.

So at 5,8" or 173cm I am looking for lean bulk, I do 2 x 30 minute fast walks per week (fasted in AM) to keep fat from coming on too quickly. Is there anything out of whack here in my diet that would net me better results? I would like to stick to the chicken and broc during the week but I am able to change rice amount, cottage cheese, almonds and breakfast etc.

FYI - In summer I drop out the AM shake and replace with 2 full eggs plus 6 whites.

Any help or guidance appreciated!!

Most def need more in the morning specially if your bulking. I do a protein shake upon waking than eat breakfast. Try to get in as much protein as possible. Specially bulking.
That is a lot of chicken. I would be so tired of chicken. I don't remember last time I ate chicken. I have been on a fish kick lately.

Hahaha I know what you mean about the chicken, I've been eating it everyday for a year!! One month ill use lemon juice and chilli, the next ill use lime juice and garlic etc..I don't mind though. The tuna at night is ok and it's a bit lighter sitting in the stomach.

So Im having around 250g+ protein a day, you think I need something straight up upon waking?

I usually wake at 6 then eat at 6.45-7

Thanks

Well I workout in the morning. So I take a protein shake and go workout.

Most def need more in the morning specially if your bulking. I do a protein shake upon waking than eat breakfast. .

most definetly needs more? he is like 150lbs and saying he eats 7 meals w 40g protein each...almost 300grams protein already.... please explain why he "mos def need more" at that size...

op- ur diet looks fine to me...lol, i dont think u actually eat that much, but it looks good on paper.....u sure like u sum boiled chicken n broccoli eh? :D

most definetly needs more? he is like 150lbs and saying he eats 7 meals w 40g protein each...almost 300grams protein already.... please explain why he "mos def need more" at that size...

op- ur diet looks fine to me...lol, i dont think u actually eat that much, but it looks good on paper.....u sure like u sum boiled chicken n broccoli eh? :D

I just meant he needs a better meal
For breakfast.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws