over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shortening life span by using AAS

I believe in quality over qaunity,,,,besides who wants to be a 100yr old and having others take care of them?

Or worse, going back to wearing diapers. I know way too many old guys who can't even hold in a fart any longer.

You just can't be smooth anymore if you are letting one loose in between sentences with no control.

Could you ask him in which way? It would be interesting to hear a doctors opinion.

Obviously, we will never know if it shortens life. If you die at 72 and used AAS, how would you know if you died early? If you die of a normal cause it is impossible to say. We all probably know of people dying early that lead healthy lives and did'nt use AAS so you just never know. Of course one should strive to live a healthy life but I still think it is possible with responisble AAS use.

He probably won't have a real answer, there is no real research. Most doctors will talk out of their ass, not knowing specifics. Having the title of "Dr." does not mean "all knowing".
But of coarse, with everything in life there is always a percentage that can be affected negatively. If 10 people out of 100 have problems, the sky is falling. There will always be people that their body can't handle the impact/stress on their body. Hell, I may be one of them. I could worry about pulling out of my driveway and being killed by a passing semi, but what good is that going to do me? Being aware of what's possible is about all you can really do, right?

it all depends on your genetics.

doc explained it to me when i was getting my heart checked out in Jan....
I told him I was getting checked because I have been getting PVC's since I was 16, and since I lift heavy and some "other things" I was wanting to get checked cause I worry about heart enlargement and such.

he said:

"thats a big myth, its not going to happen to everyone... even exercise induced LVH in general depends on the person. Genetically, if you have a predisposition to heart disease/heart failure then yes... it might happen faster if you give it a little help. But if you dont, you dont... by the way... you dont... your heart looks amazing."

Does anyone ever think about AAS shortening their life? I have thoughts about this from time to time and if it does shorten life span then how high for how long would it take to have that effect? Also, wouldn't staying on say 250 to 300mg of test E or C per week with 2 to 3 IU of gh per day for life be a life extension dose?

I work with a lot of Biology students and I asked the same question. The consensus is that whenever you accelerate cell division and or increase metabolism you age. The example the student gave me was look at dogs and how short of a life span they live. Their metabolism and heart rate is 10 times faster than ours. AS and GH definitely age us. :banghead:

I work with a lot of Biology students and I asked the same question. The consensus is that whenever you accelerate cell division and or increase metabolism you age. The example the student gave me was look at dogs and how short of a life span they live. Their metabolism and heart rate is 10 times faster than ours. AS and GH definitely age us. :banghead:

im a biotech student and we study them for life extension. your average biology student is clueless.

pozycjonowanie stron

Skuteczne i efektywne pozycjonowanie stron internetowych w wyszukiwarkach - pozycjonowanie w wynikach naturlanych - **broken link removed** pozycjonowanie portali www **broken link removed**

im a biotech student and we study them for life extension. your average biology student is clueless.

When you say you study "them" I presume you mean you study AAS" for life extension?

When you say you study "them" I presume you mean you study AAS" for life extension?

yes, its been studied in the field for a while. Hell, Ray Kurzweil recommended TRT and HGH years ago as a life extension measure. Are the high doses we take good? likely not... but the negatives can be balanced out with other supplements and drugs.

You should see the HGH producing tobacco plants. Better than making with E.Coli and produces higher yield. will drop prices considerably/

I read, a long time ago, that the animal model that was studied (for life extension/HRT) was the seagull. According to them, seagulls' hormones remain constant for their entire adult lives. They found that degenerative diseases that come from aging don't affect them... or something. They live right up until they die.

The funny thing is (well maybe not "ha-ha" funny) was that, about 3 days earlier, I was sitting in traffic near JFK airport and I was looking at a flock of pigeons fly over when all of a sudden, one just fell out of the sky. I was thinking it was a bad omen or some foreshadowing of some shit but when I read the article it, sort of, made sense.

I think the bottom line is, no body's getting out of this shit alive and no one lives longer/dies earlier than they should. Everything happens the way it's supposed to. I'd just prefer to be as strong as possible for as long as possible.

it all depends on your genetics.

doc explained it to me when i was getting my heart checked out in Jan....
I told him I was getting checked because I have been getting PVC's since I was 16, and since I lift heavy and some "other things" I was wanting to get checked cause I worry about heart enlargement and such.

he said:

"thats a big myth, its not going to happen to everyone... even exercise induced LVH in general depends on the person. Genetically, if you have a predisposition to heart disease/heart failure then yes... it might happen faster if you give it a little help. But if you dont, you dont... by the way... you dont... your heart looks amazing."

sounds to me like your doc was trying to make a move:cheeky'sm

yes, its been studied in the field for a while. Hell, Ray Kurzweil recommended TRT and HGH years ago as a life extension measure. Are the high doses we take good? likely not... but the negatives can be balanced out with other supplements and drugs.

You should see the HGH producing tobacco plants. Better than making with E.Coli and produces higher yield. will drop prices considerably/

Very interesting! I wonder what could be considered "safe" or minimum risk dose if there is anything that can be called that.

Does anyone ever think about AAS shortening their life? I have thoughts about this from time to time and if it does shorten life span then how high for how long would it take to have that effect? Also, wouldn't staying on say 250 to 300mg of test E or C per week with 2 to 3 IU of gh per day for life be a life extension dose?

When I hear a question like this, I often think of a quote I once heard:

"Advice is what you ask for when you already know the answer and wish you didn't".....

Sorry I forget who I'm quoting here.

When I hear a question like this, I often think of a quote I once heard:

"Advice is what you ask for when you already know the answer and wish you didn't".....

Sorry I forget who I'm quoting here.

/\/\/\/\ :headbang:

as i said, my internist claims i am shortening my life span by using aas.. than one the other hand he offered to put me on trt. i just want to do that yet.

i think, since i have a history of opiate addiction, that if i take any drugs, he just wants to be the one who prescribes it so he can monitor me.

he;s really an awesome dude.

last bloodwork was done about 10 months into a yearlong cycle, and everything was fine. cholesterol was a little high, so was test level.

Proper supplementation with things like...

Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Humanofort
Fish Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Soluble Fiber
CoQ10
Vitamin D3
Resveratrol
Saw Palmetto
Garlic
Grape seed extract
Hawthorne Berry
Niacin (Flush Free)
CLA
NAC
Cranberry Extract
Green Tea Extract
Cinnamon

I think could greatly help with some of the shortening life side effects steroids can have when abusing them.

Dont forget L-Lysine with the Vit C to keep the arteries soft

Very. I don't believe in randomness. It's ok to disagree, though.

well, fair enough....i can understand a belief in "fate" or what have you, to a certain extent, but you cant possibly think that if i go out and over dose on heroine tonight and die that i didnt shorten my life as a direct result of the choices i made? if that is the case, then our decisions in life have no effect on what is going to happen to us? there are no consequences? with all due respect (seriously), i just cant understand how someone could believe that.

in regards to the life shortening effects of AAS... 100% no doubt about that it can shorten your life. aspirin can shorten your life. mcdonalds can shorten your life. using in moderation, and abusing are 2 different things, but even then if your genetics are such, you may be prone to experience life shortening effects on what many consider safe dosages and compounds.

in reality, the question is a philosophical one as it is too vague for a more scientific, literal answer to be given.

Last edited:
In addition to AS use increasing calories is not allways good. Newer studies are surfacing called "Calorie Restriction diets" and how to slow down the aging process. The bodybiulding diet of 6-8 meals a day is not allways good. The standard 3 meals per day seems to be what scientists say keep us healthy and living longer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131