over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin problems on AAS

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've had this off and on for a few months. It's only on my upper torso, and i get all these little bumps that have pus in them, kinda like what a ant bite looks like. I never had this before, so i'm assuming it's associated w/ aas (low dose, TRT). A friend of mine is a dermatologist and he said it's folliculitis, gave me antibiotics but now thinks it's not bacterial folliculitis, i think he mentioned yeast?

Anyone else had this?

could be atopic dermatitis. maybe you are allergic to the type of test.

get the same thing i found it to be from shaving and clogged pores then the hair has no place to go kinda like an ingrown hair but i only get it on my bi's and some on my delts hope this helps

it's only on my upper torso, and it's not atopic dermatitis. my dermatologist buddy knows his stuff, so i'm pretty sure he's right, but he did make the comment about finding out what's causing it. I was using Omna, but just switched to Test E, so maybe that will fix it?

I would get the same while on, so I got a scrub brush and an acne bar soap, and scrubbed torso and back every shower and it minimized it. The next time I was on, I scrubbed again with regular soap this time, before the acne showed up, and I have not had to deal with it that time around. Hope it helps out.

I get something very different when im on - I can brush up against the side of a table, or lghtly scratch myself, and my skin will welt up where I brushed aainst something or scratched myself, etc. Annoying, and only happens when I am on AAS. Only way to prevent it I guess is to walk around in a bubble.

My skin is sensitive anyways. Shaving, AAS, and maybe some allergies don't make it any better. I have to shower a lot, and keep my skin clean. Tanning helps hide them, but doesn't necessarily make them go away, just blend in better.

this is exactly what i have..mine was caused from shaving im pretty sure. and i cant get rid of them..sometimes i just take a needle to them and try to dig them out. cause they annoy the hell out of me..i dont even like taking my shirt off case i have about 8-10 on the left and right side.

has anybody found away to get rid of them? nothing the doctor has gave me has helped..

use rubbing alcohol after each shower. took me a few months to get rid of it. alcohol helps dry out the skin and kills any bacteria.

i don't shave my torso, not sure wtf is causing it, i'll start the scrip the MD gave me and see what it does, and report back in this in a few days / week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131