over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of your pet pevs

People that complain about tings that really doesn't affect them.

I personally don't mind that most of the time, but if I'm the one moving the weight while "spotting" thats another story. My brother got asked for a spot and ended up rowing on the incline barbell press, guy asked "how many did you help with?" My brother said "you didn't get one." lol

Haha exactly! You got half a rep and i helped you with 8, please dont waste my time again lol. I have never asked someone for a spot in my life, i never want to be “that guy”. Also you cant trust anyone spotting you, if you get stuck and they help you most likely they will kill you and make you struggle or they will just pull it off you which is useless.

Also when you give someone a great spot guess who they look for everyday? Of course you and now you have to hide so they dont bother you. Leave me alone!

Last edited:
People that complain about tings that really doesn't affect them.

This 100% and I say this all the time. I don't mind it on this thread because this is for airing our grievances and it's funny. Generally speaking in person, however, I hate overly judgemental people.

people who think you should take care of your parents because 'they took care of you when you were a child.'

as if those two things are remotely similar :eek:

This 100% and I say this all the time. I don't mind it on this thread because this is for airing our grievances and it's funny. Generally speaking in person, however, I hate overly judgemental people.
This thread is great! One of my pet peeves that I mentioned got taken care of today in a management meeting.

The production manager made a comment about my department only getting about 75% of his requests completed....and the President of the company said it was because I was short on resources....and how could he speak when he didn't complete 75% of the stuff he is actually responsible for.

Then he went on to mention that the last 3 years biggest impacts to our business bottom line were because of my contributions.

I sat there and never had to say a word....but it was nice as it was acknowledged publicly in front of all of our directors.

This thread is magic!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Squatting with a curl bar.
Taking a barbell from the rack, over to other side, to be in front of the mirror, in ppl's way to do whatever, taking up alot of space.

This thread is great! One of my pet peeves that I mentioned got taken care of today in a management meeting.

The production manager made a comment about my department only getting about 75% of his requests completed....and the President of the company said it was because I was short on resources....and how could he speak when he didn't complete 75% of the stuff he is actually responsible for.

Then he went on to mention that the last 3 years biggest impacts to our business bottom line were because of my contributions.

I sat there and never had to say a word....but it was nice as it was acknowledged publicly in front of all of our directors.

This thread is magic!

Good for you rmtt!!! Isn't that the best feeling. Tell me the truth...when the President spoke on your be half, what did you want to do and say or what were you thinking when the higher ups got your back? Has anything changed since then? You got a promotion?
Take care.
MS

i hate it when people spell pet peeve's wrong

Good for you rmtt!!! Isn't that the best feeling. Tell me the truth...when the President spoke on your be half, what did you want to do and say or what were you thinking when the higher ups got your back? Has anything changed since then? You got a promotion?
Take care.
MS
No promotion. But I work in an unforgiving position. I'm the engineering manager for our operations. If we do good....it's expected of us. But if something goes wrong...its always the equipment or systems which ultimately points back at me and my group when a lot of times it's operator error or lack of training.

My department operates in the red as we have nothing that shows direct impact to the bottom line except for a few things. The money we are budgeted is put to good use...but you have to show the value for it as it indirectly affects the other areas.

But two years ago I switched all of our facilities over from buying liquid nitrogen and installed N2 generators in each plant. Total investment was about $475,000. But all total....they were spending about $700,000 a year in liquid N2.

So the ROI was about 6.5 months. Now that huge amount that they were spending is put back in the operating budget.

We didn't even get a thank you for that one.....I assumed it was forgotten about until all the other happened. So it shows they do see the impact my guys give.

I could care less about me....my guys are all that matter as I am nothing without them!

people who think you should take care of your parents because 'they took care of you when you were a child.'

as if those two things are remotely similar :eek:

I was personally glad to have been able to take care of mine when they needed me. I would do it again in a heartbeat

I was personally glad to have been able to take care of mine when they needed me. I would do it again in a heartbeat

I mean, that's great bro.. I genuinely mean that.

but it's just the comparison of the two actions, as if they bear any resemblance to each other..

and the entitlement aspect.

that's what bothers me. (and no, im not Asian)

I think what he was getting at though is that youre somehow obligated to do it simply because they were responsible for your being born. You didn't have a choice in the matter and there are plenty of shitty parents who don't deserve a damn thing from their kids

I think what he was getting at though is that youre somehow obligated to do it simply because they were responsible for your being born. You didn't have a choice in the matter and there are plenty of shitty parents who don't deserve a damn thing from their kids

exactly

at least in western society, children are a luxury.. they aren't slaves born into servitude to finance their parents' retirement... that was THEIR PARENTS' responsibility.

I hear what you guys are saying. It's all good. I just remember my mom carting me back and forth to the gym when I was a kid until I was old enough to drive. And cooking all my special "high protein" meals for me when she was dead tired from work herself. I can go on and on, but I understand what you're saying. I guess I just lucky

Last edited:
I hear what you guys are saying. It's all good. I just remember my mom carting me back and forth to the gym when I was a kid until I was old enough to drive. And cooking all my special "high protein" meals for me when she was dead tired from work. I can go on and on, but I understand what you're saying. I guess I just lucky

sounds like a great lady. you were lucky.

I hear what you guys are saying. It's all good. I just remember my mom carting me back and forth to the gym when I was a kid until I was old enough to drive. And cooking all my special "high protein" meals for me when she was dead tired from work herself. I can go on and on, but I understand what you're saying. I guess I just lucky

Im certainly not saying you're wrong for doing it. Hell....I had great parents and id be there for them in a heartbeat if they needed me....but not everyone gets that luxury

I hate people who just camp out on gym equipment all damn day. Like....you were on that smith machine when I started my workout, and now im going home and youre still there....oh....and old people

I mean, that's great bro.. I genuinely mean that.

but it's just the comparison of the two actions, as if they bear any resemblance to each other..

and the entitlement aspect.

that's what bothers me. (and no, im not Asian)

LS - if you ever feel that it’s time to start working on that “list” - remember that ole Marv is a cool Martian and was always nice to you... :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear