over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some of your pet pevs

People at the gym fucking around with their phones and not working out and tying up equipment!!!!!

People making those stupid grunting noises not doing exercises correctly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gym ethics.
Loud semi naked bitches in the gym while you are trying to focus on your lifts.
Guys who display an attitude when asked to give a spot.

Guys who interupt my workout to ask me for a spot! I am here for myself, not to help you get a extra rep, get a partner or go lighter. Leave us alone

Guys who interupt my workout to ask me for a spot! I am here for myself, not to help you get a extra rep, get a partner or go lighter. Leave us alone

nothing funnier than the look on these guys faces when they ask you for a spot and you tell em no.

People making those stupid grunting noises not doing exercises correctly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

the dumbfucks who grunt and go..."PSSSSSHHHHHH" when they exhale...

....with 55 pound dumbells.

Elaborately celebrating in the end zone

Millennials* (just to clarify late 90's early 2000's range) since such a broad range is listed for the label - which is one of my pet peeves - labelling terms such as racist or white nationals or peaceful protestors. I don't consider people in the mid 20's as millennials but that's me. The kids in high school and just out of college are horrible and think reality lies is blue light, and base their entire self worth on an electronic device.

2. Smartphones IPAD etc. which goes back to #1- which leads to #3

3. Social Media -esp facebook instagram twitter etc.

4. Uber ...ugh nevermind I could keep going but "technology" today isn't about innovation it's just about how lazy the human race wants to become.

5. Mainstream media and false news and absolute bias.

*Wiki definition:
Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the generational demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

Last edited:
Millennials* (just to clarify late 90's early 2000's range) since such a broad range is listed for the label - which is one of my pet peeves - labelling terms such as racist or white nationals or peaceful protestors. I don't consider people in the mid 20's as millennials but that's me. The kids in high school and just out of college are horrible and think reality lies is blue light, and base their entire self worth on an electronic device.

2. Smartphones IPAD etc. which goes back to #1- which leads to #3

3. Social Media -esp facebook instagram twitter etc.

4. Uber ...ugh nevermind I could keep going but "technology" today isn't about innovation it's just about how lazy the human race wants to become.

5. Mainstream media and false news and absolute bias.

*Wiki definition:
Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the generational demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

I'm with you for almost all of this, except Uber is one of the greatest technological advancements this century. It's changed everything in the taxi game.

Last edited:
the dumbfucks who grunt and go..."PSSSSSHHHHHH" when they exhale...

....with 55 pound dumbells.

Hahaha I got to say that’s one of my worst also. Like dude no one gives a shit and your clearly a pussy

Lead Monster Labs Rep
& Sponsored Athlete.
Flex10 in notes for 10%

I make silly faces and noises while training, it sounds like I'm getting raped lol I just can't help it though [emoji23]
Hahaha...I often wonder if I make any noise. I have my ear buds blasting so loudly....I couldn't hear myself if I was.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'm with you for almost all of this, except Uber is one of the greatest technological advancements this century. It's changed everything in the taxi game.

I guess Uber annoys me because I have never had to take it ...many of my younger friends use it to go from bar to bar so I guess it's saved some lives.
I remember when I started on the boards in 1996 and even into the 2000's we were really concerned with PGP and encrypted emails and IM's back then and anon servers to log into.
There is ZERO privacy now, the gov't snoops and collects data on everything in the air etc.
Plus so tired of my phone knowing everything I do..freaked me out the other day my phone messaged me that it was time to go home and the traffic and time and route to get home...from my google shit I guess.

Anyway just ranting we will continue to evolve...I guess every generation kinda despised the previous probably starting in the 1950's or so and then on we go...

I guess Uber annoys me because I have never had to take it ...many of my younger friends use it to go from bar to bar so I guess it's saved some lives.
I remember when I started on the boards in 1996 and even into the 2000's we were really concerned with PGP and encrypted emails and IM's back then and anon servers to log into.
There is ZERO privacy now, the gov't snoops and collects data on everything in the air etc.
Plus so tired of my phone knowing everything I do..freaked me out the other day my phone messaged me that it was time to go home and the traffic and time and route to get home...from my google shit I guess.

Anyway just ranting we will continue to evolve...I guess every generation kinda despised the previous probably starting in the 1950's or so and then on we go...
Too many rely upon it too much. I work in the electrical/electronics field......and I always design my processes to be able to be run manually first...then automated.

Devices do fail....and if you don't have an alternative work around....you can shut down a major process costing someone thousands of dollars a day in downtime.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I personally don't mind that most of the time, but if I'm the one moving the weight while "spotting" thats another story. My brother got asked for a spot and ended up rowing on the incline barbell press, guy asked "how many did you help with?" My brother said "you didn't get one." lol

The last time I was asked to Spot, I asked him how much. He said about 4, so I figured 400lb on the Bench.
I walk over and it is 135lbs and he is trying x 4reps!
Waisting my Time!!!
Could of asked a pretty Girl instead...lol

In New York City, apps like Uber, Lyft, Juno, Via (ESPECIALLY Via) have completely changed our lives. Yellow cabs are super expensive and it is awful watching the price meter go up just sitting in traffic. The subways are annoying so taking a cheap app like Via to get from one end of the city to another for $6-7 has completely changed my life for the better. It's also nice when I am in another state and don't have to worry about the local taxi cab service anymore. I just pull out my phone and have a cab ready in minutes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131