over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stan Tookie Williams!

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
For those of you who don't know who he was he was one of the founding members of The Crips. I was watching a documentary on him and the guy was fucking huge, pro size for back then for sure. To know that the guy was on PCP all day long and was still that big is just crazy. Check him out when he appeared at The Gong Show with Chuck Barris:

**broken link removed**

Venice is not too far from the "Hood"

So it had a major influence on many gangsters. Even Marion "Suge" Knight was a huge guy back in the days. There were many benches and barbell sets, sitting in the front yards of homes in South Central LA. Peace.

So it had a major influence on many gangsters. Even Marion "Suge" Knight was a huge guy back in the days. There were many benches and barbell sets, sitting in the front yards of homes in South Central LA. Peace.

obviously no squat racks :rolleyes:

Damn Tookie was Jacked!

He was on juice also. He admits to using juice numerous times but the pcp he was on allowed his body to work out and push himself further then us normal humans can. Yes he was on pcp but he still ate and admits to using it cause he could lift twice the amount of weight he could when he wasn't using it. He's quoted as saying "it gave me super human strength". But yes, he was jacked up especially for being one of the founding members of the Crips.

For those of you who don't know who he was he was one of the founding members of The Crips. I was watching a documentary on him and the guy was fucking huge, pro size for back then for sure. To know that the guy was on PCP all day long and was still that big is just crazy. Check him out when he appeared at The Gong Show with Chuck Barris:

**broken link removed**

Tookie was a bad man...literally:D

He was on juice also. He admits to using juice numerous times but the pcp he was on allowed his body to work out and push himself further then us normal humans can. Yes he was on pcp but he still ate and admits to using it cause he could lift twice the amount of weight he could when he wasn't using it. He's quoted as saying "it gave me super human strength". But yes, he was jacked up especially for being one of the founding members of the Crips.

shit we gotta get on that shit!! lol

Now I remember

Me and my buddy snorted a few lines of that stuff back in the late 70's and man were we strong that day :D we arm wrestled and stuff like that all day, I remember thinking how amazingly strong we were. But dont anybody get any ideas, because that shit messes your mind up bad too and I thought my heart was gonna stop, :eek: I remember thinking to myself that I HAD to keep breathing, it was SO weird. :(

Sweet gear plus pcp for strength and meth to get peeled. Now all i need is something to let me live past 40years old :)

Sweet gear plus pcp for strength and meth to get peeled. Now all i need is something to let me live past 40years old :)

LMAO, there is always a solution to every problem

there still is bro. this is best post in the thread so far imo

Yea I saw that documentary about the Grips...actually I think it was that show Gangland. Ice-T ( i believe he was a crip..am i wrong) was on the show and he said his gf walked up to the house and told him that some guy was talking to her, so Ice-T went outside and it was Tookie sitting in his car...Ice-T said he turned right around and walked back in... apparently nobody "wanted none from tookie"

The irony of it all is Mr. O himself Arnold Schwarzenegger denied clemency and sent him to the needle. Apparently Tookie was still so thick it took a while for them to get a vein.

Me and my buddy snorted a few lines of that stuff back in the late 70's and man were we strong that day :D we arm wrestled and stuff like that all day, I remember thinking how amazingly strong we were. But dont anybody get any ideas, because that shit messes your mind up bad too and I thought my heart was gonna stop, :eek: I remember thinking to myself that I HAD to keep breathing, it was SO weird. :(
last time i did that s**t i wound up on my kitchen table wearing a thong n a cowboy hat reading the declaration of independence to a crowd of invisible midgits dressed like napolean.it wouldn't of been so bad if half of them didn't have tourettes.

Good body or not, I have zero respect for gang members. I hope they all suffer in one form or another some day in life.

I can't say who deserves Hell or not, only God determines that. One thing I know is, he was not a good man at all. He started one of the most corrupt, criminal organizations in USA history. He was a common thug who robbed and murdered people. At the end, he claim to give his life over to God and repented. At this point, only God will know if that was true. He got the death penalty and that is what he deserved for his crimes. One thing I can say, is God can change a person, some of you know that. Hopefully, Tookie knew that at the end.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws