over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steriods without rest, is it nuts?

I don't look like Schwarzenegger!
I'm the only guy in my school that trains his muscles.
So, they are not used to see a guy who has more muscle than the average teenager.
But i have great lats, there are my best bodypart, my lats take most people's attention.
My schoulders, chest, harmstrings,forearms are not good, but i'm working on it.

I know it's comletely wrong to compare myself to Schwarzenegger. What am i thinking?? But when people compare me to my absolute nr 1 idol, it's really great, and it give's me power to train hard.

:rolleyes:

PS: how do you spell: thinking/ thingking??

Last edited:
Originally posted by BBer you my friend are a liar or a very poor student, I graduated from highschool at 17yrs old. And you are 19 and in highschool? No flame but kind of hard to believe

he is not from the U.S i think things are differnt over there

Originally posted by Geoffke I don't look like Schwarzenegger!
I'm the only guy in my school that trains his muscles

oh now i got ya and i see why you said that so you did 2deca cycles and hgh i must have read something wrong i thought this was your first cycle i guse i should read your post more clearly
if nothing else you sure get posts flowing 3pages lol train hard bro.

uve already used sus, deca and hgh, what the fuck r u doing hgh in ur first cycle for, look either u took my advice and the other peoples or i recommend u never ask for it again, but since u already juiced before, this changes things a bit. what were ur dosages?

I did 8 weeks deca 300 mg a week.
I did 8 weeks sustanon 250mg
I did a synthetic variant of Hgh. But i think it's was fake. I didn't gain any muscle.
The first time i had my injection of HGH, i couldn't sleep for that knight, and my brain was grazy. Is that normal?? If it does Hgh is heavy...
The dealer said to me that i have to inject the Hgh, once a week, 1 ml. But, you have to inject real HGH a few times a day!
And i paid 25 dollar for 1 ml.

Now i'm doing 8 weeks 500mg a week sustanon. Post cyle clomid.
After my cyle is complete i will rest 2 mounths.
Then i going to use 500mg sustanon, 200mg deca, dianabol (20mg).

Grtz

Geoffke said:
I don't look like Schwarzenegger!
I'm the only guy in my school that trains his muscles.
So, they are not used to see a guy who has more muscle than the average teenager.
But i have great lats, there are my best bodypart, my lats take most people's attention.
My schoulders, chest, harmstrings,forearms are not good, but i'm working on it.

I know it's comletely wrong to compare myself to Schwarzenegger. What am i thinking?? But when people compare me to my absolute nr 1 idol, it's really great, and it give's me power to train hard.

:rolleyes:

PS: how do you spell: thinking/ thingking??

Gotcha.:cool:

You did not run the GH long enough to see results.

Yes, i know now that you have to run it 3 mounths for results.
I realy want to use slin/hgh/anabolics stack.
But i have read on this board, that it's better to build up your fysiek on gear, and maybe after a few years do some hgh,slin,...
And hgh is so damn expensive... I think it's magic stuff

ur gh knowlegde is a fucking joke, u think its awesome? yet u never tried it, except for that one shot if that was gh , i cant say it enough times someone like urself should after a few natural training years, start juicing, and then once uve maxed out on gh use roids, roids are the real miracle workers that can bring ur bodyweigth up a hundred pounds in a few years, gh will never do that, u gotta get the basics down, and the more i hear u speak, i am not gonna give u advice unless u listen, i recommend the rest of u members do the same, it does no good to give advice if he aint gonna listen and he clearly knows very very little anything about bodybuilding

3 months

You do not have to use GH for 3 months. When I used GH I saw results fast and it was not just size. I got an incredible pump when working out. I was using with sustanon and I got a look like never before. It was great and it is worth the extra money if you can afford it.

170 lbs? Big? Arnold? How short are you. I am 6' and I did not ever realy consider myself big at 220. Comparing myself to bodybuilders I was not. I would not even come to a board like this if I was 170.

Geoffke said:
I did 8 weeks deca 300 mg a week.
I did 8 weeks sustanon 250mg
I did a synthetic variant of Hgh. But i think it's was fake. I didn't gain any muscle.
The first time i had my injection of HGH, i couldn't sleep for that knight, and my brain was grazy. Is that normal?? If it does Hgh is heavy...
The dealer said to me that i have to inject the Hgh, once a week, 1 ml. But, you have to inject real HGH a few times a day!
And i paid 25 dollar for 1 ml.

Now i'm doing 8 weeks 500mg a week sustanon. Post cyle clomid.
After my cyle is complete i will rest 2 mounths.
Then i going to use 500mg sustanon, 200mg deca, dianabol (20mg).

Grtz

What weight did you start out at..150 pounds? All GH is synthetic.

Good luck with all your future endeavors, cause I am not going to try to help you anymore. If you don't want to take people's advice, then don't ask for it.

Not all GH is synthetic. From my knowledge HUMAN grade GH is all synthetic, unless someone is robbign dead bodies lately. :rolleyes:

I have access to Pig GH, but not a holy chance in hell I'd take it. My nose isn't exactly a pretty boys, and i dont think i'd look too good with a snout and snorting like a pig all day long. :p

Anyhow, Geoff, stick to what the Vet's and I have told you. None of us will steer you wrong.

P.S. - thanks for calling me a freak :D

Yes, you 're right. There's is human HGH also. It's from brains from dead people! But, they stopped doing that because you can get sick or someting.

Shawn, you know what you are talking about, and you are a true bodybuilder.
The other guy here said: Why do you come to this board if you weight 170 pounds. What a bunch of crap
Every bodybuilder start skinny, and not at 200 pounds.
But i understand why people here think i'm not taking there advice.
They said that i have to train some years natural. I trained 1,5 year and i'm ready for juice.
It's the choise i made
You can call me a liar, a skinny ass,... And that i don't know anything about bodybuilding.
Well, did you guys knew every bodybuildingsecret from the start?
I'm learning every day, thanks to this board also

Geoffke said:
Yes, you 're right. There's is human HGH also. It's from brains from dead people! But, they stopped doing that because you can get sick or someting.

ALL HUMAH HGH IS SYNTHETIC. THEY STOPPED DOING PITUITARY EXTRACTION IN THE 80'S. it caused Creutzfeldt-Jakob syndrome, or basically made your brain deteriorate.

No one slammed you for being 170 lbs and being on this board, they slammed you for starting steroids for several reasons:

1) you are too young

2) you have minimal training experience

3) you have minimal drug knowledge

4) you have no idea how to eat right

yet. in spite of all of these shortcomings you decide to use steroids anyway which makes them a crutch to your inability to train properly and eat right. You have to learn these things first, not later, or you are gonna waste the most beneficial cycle which is your first one. You have already done that, so it's too late.

Wolverine,

You're right, exept the trainingpart. I have read for hours in bodybuildingmagazines for training.
Supersets, dropsets, strippingsets are not uncommon for me. When i do biceps i do 1 superset, and it give's me a great burning sensation.
In my gym, while doing giantsets, sometimes i get tears in my eyes, and people look at me, if i'm grazy.
Why can the training of a pro be so wrong?
I do 4 sets for little musclegroups, 5 for big musclegroups,...
I change me training many times, etc...
I eat every 2 hours, and i try to eat 250-300mg protien a day.
Sorry that i don't take your advice, and that i must wait for juicing. Please understand my choice., i realy want to do contests in the future.
Do you now good sites on the net, where i can learn how to eat right, and give me good info about steriods?
I now it's very, very, very important to eat good and train good.

Anyway, thanks for your time,

Greetings from Belgium;)

wolverine

you're wasting your time with this kid. he's not here to listen or gain advice from people who know. he's an impetuous 19 year old that has already decided what he's going to do , and thinks he's going to be the next arnold. it's like a parent telling their son not to have sex. yea right! buy the kid some rubbers and hope for the best is all you can do ,short of having him castrated. LOL BILL

wolverine wrote...
No one slammed you for being 170 lbs and being on this board, they slammed you for starting steroids for several reasons:

1) you are too young

2) you have minimal training experience

3) you have minimal drug knowledge

4) you have no idea how to eat right

yet. in spite of all of these shortcomings you decide to use steroids anyway which makes them a crutch to your inability to train properly and eat right. You have to learn these things first, not later, or you are gonna waste the most beneficial cycle which is your first one. You have already done that, so it's too late.

Geofkke responded...
Wolverine,

You're right, exept the trainingpart. I have read for hours in bodybuildingmagazines for training.
Supersets, dropsets, strippingsets are not uncommon for me. When i do biceps i do 1 superset, and it give's me a great burning sensation.
In my gym, while doing giantsets, sometimes i get tears in my eyes, and people look at me, if i'm grazy.
I do 4 sets for little musclegroups, 5 for big musclegroups,...
I change me training many times, etc...
I eat every 2 hours, and i try to eat 250-300mg protien a day.
Sorry that i don't take your advice, and that i must wait for juicing. Please understand my choice., i realy want to do contests in the future.
Do you now good sites on the net, where i can learn how to eat right, and give me good info about steriods?
I now it's very, very, very important to eat good and train good.

Anyway, thanks for your time,

Greetings from Belgium

Mr Magoo ( me) writes in response to u, so u admit that the only thing u know is training that shows u know nothing about naything else. Then in ur training post, u say how can the training of pros be wrong? Sorry to disapoint u but most of the articles are ghost written, also if they did right it, its wrong 4 u cuz they use boat loads of drugs, and im also sorry to tell u knowing the names of all the weider principles doesnt mean u know jack shit, I got my best gains when I got away from Magazine routines and used my logic based with science to make my routines. Ur training is also a fucking joke wether or not u read bb magazines.

It like telling a sezually active youngster (or anyone ) just to stop.
Once you get a taste...Actually I juiced for 2yrs in my late 20s and stopped for 10yrs while still training hard. But I believe thats an exception. Once you start, if you are still enamoured with BBing you wil continue with juicing. There is a progression that should take place as you experience the sport. First-Training...then eating/nutrition...then supplimentation...then drugs...then advanced drugs (hgh/slin/T3...). You should study for 1 solid year before juicing. And take 6mo to learn hgh/slin before embarking on that. I did this. YOu seem ready to jump into slin/hgh with no knowledge. Pretty soon-you may be dead. Your enthusiam is nice.
Your lack of care for yourself is scary. You should do light 10-12wk cycles with 1-2 anabolic steroids compounds, take off 8wks or more before starting again. You have alot to learn. I hope you take some of this advice.

Geoffke said:
I have read for hours in bodybuildingmagazines for training.

The training routines of the pros in the magazines are not real. The magazine editor looks around the office and finds a pro's photos in the gym. Then the WRITER makes up a training routine for that pro to match the gym photos they have of him. That's the reason why they say in the magazines that pros use so many different exercises, etc. - because the writer has a lot of different photos of that pro that he has to use.

That is funny

"The magazine editor looks around the office and finds a pro's photos in the gym. Then the WRITER makes up a training routine for that pro to match the gym photos they have of him."

That is funny but I am not surprised. What makes me realy laugh is how many "ab" routines are in magazines not just BB but if you go to the magazine rack at any book store or any store at all and look at all the covers you will usualy see some BS shit like "Awsome ab workout only 10 minutes" or something like that. There must 8 million so called easy ab routines that are used to try and sell something and absalutely none of them will work unless you adhere to a strict diet with the routine.

listen kid, the best thing you could do for yourself right now, is to reach down between your legs, grab both your ears real tight, and PULL YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!! all the vets hear along with myself have been more than helpfull to you with some of these questions that you've had. but you haven't listened to shit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flame you. but fuck dude. whats it going to take to get you to listen to the advice that will help and maybe keep your dumb ass alive. now your talking about wanting to use slin. are you a fuckin retard? you don't know dick about natural bodybuilding,nutrition,rest,training, or AAS. the ones I just mentioned can hurt you if you fuck up. but with slin, your WAY over your head. if you don't know your shit you can die. I feel for ya bro, I understand that your young and trying to learn. but if you really want to learn. FUCKIN LISTEN to whats being said. but as far as some of the other bro's go and myself are done trying to help you untill you decide you really want to listen and learn. so get your shit together and then let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

If you read my post right you will see that i say that i'm just curious about insuline, and that i will build my fysiek without slin. Ofcource! Insuline when you just start juicing is a waste of money. I can grow on steriods, why should i take slin/hgh?
I'm planning doing that over 10 years or something.
The other guy said, when you start juicing, you will continue juicing. That's my opinion, i like the gains with sustanon.
I'm not planning to be the next Arnold, i'm just planning to do contest in my country. I think contests are a good goal, and it motivates my for keep training, because there's is always a bigger dude that wants the national title to!

I have read that the trainingroutines are work of ghostwriters, but i thought there was a little truth in the routines.

My next cyle:
I think it's good, and i do nothing wrong

Week 1-8 : 500mg sustanon
Week 1-6: dianabol ( first week 15mg a a day, second 20mg
a day, thirth 20, fourth 20, fifth, 20 , six, 15mg)
Anti-oestro: every day 2 tabs proviron and 1 arimidex
Every day 8 caps of mariadistel
After that ( 8 weeks rest)
Post cycle: 10 days after last injection clomid(10 days)
Every day 3-4 l wather
Every day 250-300g protien

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member