advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

I ran tren acetate. For over a year straight.....most Iv ever taken in a day was 300mg. I did it More than once. Lol Most in a week 1.5 grams. For several months straight. I saw no reason to stop using it when it changed my body so much and continued to work well and I felt pretty good. So I Added hgh and a gram of deca ew with it and for several months and I just blew the hell up. I got a lot of compliments during this time and I noticed people treating me differently. Looking back on it I guess I was kind of a freak. Lol I always will wondered what my physique would have looked like had I continued using those doses. Because they sure seemed to work better the more I took. All of them. Every kind. The only bad part about it was coming off those doses. Watching the lbs fall off. Makes me want to fire it all off again. I sure had fun in those days.

God damn !! You sir are and animal !!

Any test with it or slin or orals ?

I used tren.............don't compete, looked pretty darn good, felt like shit. Especially at night..........dumb, dumb, dumb...................

I came home and my girlfriend at the time was bawling her eyes out, I'm wondering WTF is going on.

I was keeping all my used insulin pins in an extra large hard tub of protein powder(empty obviously) as a safe way to dispose of them like a sharpie box.

Was on a ton of GH at the time, plus hcg and some peptides so there was a lot, probably a thousand in there lol.

Anyways I was upfront about my juice usage with her so she knew but she opened the tub thinking it was protein even though it was in plain sight in bathroom, when she saw that she thought I had a hidden heroin problem(her father was a heroin addict), she didn't understand how many pins I was using and for GH etc.

Once I explained it to her it was all good but felt bad at the time.

I came home and my girlfriend at the time was bawling her eyes out, I'm wondering WTF is going on.

I was keeping all my used insulin pins in an extra large hard tub of protein powder(empty obviously) as a safe way to dispose of them like a sharpie box.

Was on a ton of GH at the time, plus hcg and some peptides so there was a lot, probably a thousand in there lol.

Anyways I was upfront about my juice usage with her so she knew but she opened the tub thinking it was protein even though it was in plain sight in bathroom, when she saw that she thought I had a hidden heroin problem(her father was a heroin addict), she didn't understand how many pins I was using and for GH etc.

Once I explained it to her it was all good but felt bad at the time.
I've been in very similar situations with multiple girlfriends. Its awkward as fuck.

To be honest, my drug box looks like a junkie's box. Just random syringes, pills, vials of test, deca, etc.

:O

God damn !! You sir are and animal !!

Any test with it or slin or orals ?
Never used insulin. No orals during that year long blast. I had no need for them. Orals always made me feel like trash and their negative health effects were always a concern for me. Yes I used lots of test. From 500 mg to 1.5 grams a week. Never used any pct or anti estrogen/progestin

ive only ever been on trt, ive never been a user, so doctors aren't sure why my test levels are that of a little girl....ive honestly never cycled, never used anything but test, hcg, ai, and like 2 pins of decca ever....deca and test dont like me and makes my blood so thick ill never be able to cycle...honestly....

Never been too high dose user. Maybe the worst thing I did was a lot of tren ace at 500 mgs per week, usually not more than 6 weeks at a time. But it wouldn’t be too long, maybe a couple months and I would be at it again. I once ran 500 oral winny and 500 mgs tren ace per week for about 8 weeks, looked great, was not a really comfortable cycle though, and I didn’t even compete. That was what made it so dumb for me. That was almost 20 years ago. Now I don’t go over 500 mgs total and only use test only or stack with either primo or trest. 20 years, with injuries and other life stresses and less gear, I don’t look near so good. But I hope to still be around in 20 more years. I have 6 year old twins, so longevity and quality of life are both important and at times they seem to possibly be at odds with each other. Or maybe that is an illusion and my selfishness and narcistic self is pulling the wool over my eyes!

i was on test, tren, npp for about a year and maybe worked out in the gym 10 times in that whole year. i looked GREAT. but total abuse of the drugs.
-F2S

Haha tell us more that’s hilarious!

This is embarrassing but here goes...I started using AAS when I was 16 (junior in HS). For some strange and uninformed reason I thought you needed to inject into a vein. So for my virgin shot I injected 2cc of Deca into the large vein in my right inner calf. The only thing I can compare it to was the feeling you get after a bad Tren Ace injection (x10). Coughed so bad I literally could not breath. Seriously thought I was going to die.

is this really true?, if so that is one of the most awesome things I have heard!
I ordered the finaplix pellets to my work and said they were medicine for my cat.

Sadly, totally true. I put gum in my lip so it looked like chaw and told the lady at the parcel recieving place that I was vistin' from out yonder.

Sadly, totally true. I put gum in my lip so it looked like chaw and told the lady at the parcel recieving place that I was vistin' from out yonder.
LOL, ok now you have to be embellishing your tale just a bit!? "out yonder?" Sounds like Andy Griffith!

Andy's tale at about 1:50.

Haha tell us more that’s hilarious!

we went rv camping with my sisters fam and another family. i rarely ever worked out that year and was on test, tren, npp. Our friend said "damn dude you are swole how often do you workout??" i answered, "i havent worked out in months..." my wife elbows me in the side! lol

i kinda have a red tint to my skin like when i get sun or whatever. and especially when on the sauce. on another rv camping trip that same year a guy said "dang, where did u get all the sun from, you been at the beach!?" confused i answered, "no, havent really been in the sun at all..." wife elbows me again lol

it was total abuse and honestly i prob ran test, tren, npp mast for over a year and rarely worked out. i can tell you for a fact tho you can look GREAT w out diet or exercise if ya run fairly high dose lol like i said tho, total abuse.
-F2S

we went rv camping with my sisters fam and another family. i rarely ever worked out that year and was on test, tren, npp. Our friend said "damn dude you are swole how often do you workout??" i answered, "i havent worked out in months..." my wife elbows me in the side! lol

i kinda have a red tint to my skin like when i get sun or whatever. and especially when on the sauce. on another rv camping trip that same year a guy said "dang, where did u get all the sun from, you been at the beach!?" confused i answered, "no, havent really been in the sun at all..." wife elbows me again lol

it was total abuse and honestly i prob ran test, tren, npp mast for over a year and rarely worked out. i can tell you for a fact tho you can look GREAT w out diet or exercise if ya run fairly high dose lol like i said tho, total abuse.
-F2S
What dosages did you run?

This is embarrassing but here goes...I started using AAS when I was 16 (junior in HS). For some strange and uninformed reason I thought you needed to inject into a vein. So for my virgin shot I injected 2cc of Deca into the large vein in my right inner calf. The only thing I can compare it to was the feeling you get after a bad Tren Ace injection (x10). Coughed so bad I literally could not breath. Seriously thought I was going to die.
What the actual fuckkkk.....dam I really take for granted that I had all the information I did before even considering (6year of research). But really you could of killed yourself all jokes aside.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131