advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

I bought and wore a whole rancher's outfit when I picked up my first box of finaplix (in an East coast City).

I really hope this is true. It has to be one of the best posts I have ever read on here :D

I really hope this is true. It has to be one of the best posts I have ever read on here :D
Yeah, go in dressed like Mr. Green Jeans!

Bob_Keeshan_Hugh_Brannum_Captain_Kangaroo_1960.JPG

What dosages did you run?

i was in my early 30's and for prob 1-1.5 years i rarely worked out but was running
@750mg test e weekly
@300-400mg Npp weekly
@50-75mg tren ace eod OR when i got tired of pinning eod i would switch to Masteron E at @400mg weekly
i didnt have to pay for any of my gear so i kinda thought well why not run shit all the time lol
-F2S

What the actual fuckkkk.....dam I really take for granted that I had all the information I did before even considering (6year of research). But really you could of killed yourself all jokes aside.

I'm in my early 50's. When I started using peds the internet didn't exist. There were some old school books but not much real literature on the subject. I trained by myself in my high school gym. No one knew anything about steroids and those that I suspect did, refused to talk to a 135lb pimple faced kid. Luckily around that time I joined (and then got a job) at World Gym in Honolulu as a gym attendant (cleaned the bathrooms, sauna, cleaned equipment/put away weights and locked up for the night). My learning curve pretty much went straight up over the next few years and I went from 135lb in my junior year to 195lb at HS graduation. Worlds Gym was a dungeon back then but I got an education like no other and became really good friends with some of the best bodybuilders of that era.

My sin is actually listening to all the lyin queefs that downplayed juice and acted like it wasnt the one thing that gave them the edge over the hump to being a fucking freak so ive been training hard for over half my life, early 30s now, thinking i was gonna be a beast. Finally realized all that is straight bullshit about a year ago and got a hold of some test enanthate, got bloods done a few weeks ago, turns out its fake and my test level is 264 lol what a fuckin waste right?!

Im getting my ass on the true path though with all you crazy fucking nuts! This thread is awesome motivation, Cheers

My sin is actually listening to all the lyin queefs that downplayed juice and acted like it wasnt the one thing that gave them the edge over the hump to being a fucking freak so ive been training hard for over half my life, early 30s now, thinking i was gonna be a beast. Finally realized all that is straight bullshit about a year ago and got a hold of some test enanthate, got bloods done a few weeks ago, turns out its fake and my test level is 264 lol what a fuckin waste right?!

Im getting my ass on the true path though with all you crazy fucking nuts! This thread is awesome motivation, Cheers
Your total test is only 264? That is low for someone your age. If you find the right doctor, maybe an endocrinologist, you could get on HRT so that you would at least have a more normal level. You would surely feel better. How do you feel now most of the time? Some guys can have levels that low and not feel too bad. I had a level of about 50 for 1 year and survived, but felt like shit.

A more normal level for your age would be at least 500 to 600.

@maldorf agreed! Its fucked lol what i think is going on is the test is super watered down Asian piss so on a "cruise" where i think im talking 125mg, im getting a fraction of that.

Motivation and drive is def low, but then again ive got a guy trying to stiff me on a 4100 dollar bill for work tomorrow and I'm meeting him with a 3/4 inch 24" breaker bar and his brains are gonna be goo on the bottom of my boot if he thinks hes not paying.

Im not really interested in trt right now, i want enough tren coming out of me that my sweat can power a jet engine! My next 10 years before im 40 is literally "Get big or Die" time. Im gonna get my hands on some juice, just got to figure out where, thats what im doing here :) The sponsor forum seems interesting, I had no idea it might be that easy to get legit real gear, if so im kicking myself for the years of wasted gains! Lol

This is embarrassing but here goes...I started using AAS when I was 16 (junior in HS). For some strange and uninformed reason I thought you needed to inject into a vein. So for my virgin shot I injected 2cc of Deca into the large vein in my right inner calf. The only thing I can compare it to was the feeling you get after a bad Tren Ace injection (x10). Coughed so bad I literally could not breath. Seriously thought I was going to die.
All that oil went straight to your lungs. I thought that would kill you? You can’t breathe oil.

I was stage 4 hypertension from all the gear I was on at 19... I proceeded to draw blood 5cc at a time because I "wanted" to decrease my blood pressure lol.

My first real cycle started with 600mg test a week, then a couple weeks later I added in tren e 400, then 100mg dbol, and upped the test to 800, then added in a cut mix 1cc daily, then 500mg deca and eq I stayed on all of this for around 2years and just constantly took whatever I could get my hands on. I was working in a club at the time and was partying daily. It all ended with an abscess that almost turned into blood poisoning and I was about a week from dying. I came off everything with no pct or even an ai and was so messed up i became severely suicidal.
still have a nice dent that looks like a knife wound on my ass from when they cut out the infection.
Also lost an amazing girl that I regret to this day

@maldorf agreed! Its fucked lol what i think is going on is the test is super watered down Asian piss so on a "cruise" where i think im talking 125mg, im getting a fraction of that.

Motivation and drive is def low, but then again ive got a guy trying to stiff me on a 4100 dollar bill for work tomorrow and I'm meeting him with a 3/4 inch 24" breaker bar and his brains are gonna be goo on the bottom of my boot if he thinks hes not paying.

Im not really interested in trt right now, i want enough tren coming out of me that my sweat can power a jet engine! My next 10 years before im 40 is literally "Get big or Die" time. Im gonna get my hands on some juice, just got to figure out where, thats what im doing here :) The sponsor forum seems interesting, I had no idea it might be that easy to get legit real gear, if so im kicking myself for the years of wasted gains! Lol
Well, my point is that if your test total test in bloodstream is 264, that is low for a normal male your age on nothing at all. Should be up around 500 or 600 I think. So why is your's so low? Are you taking trenbolone now? That would make your test level low I think. Im trying to figure out why your level is so low. Is it just naturally low like that or is it being suppressed by something youre on.

All that oil went straight to your lungs. I thought that would kill you? You can’t breathe oil.
Yeah, that gets pumped through the lungs alright and I think that is what give you the bad cough. You can also taste it. I had it happen a few times.

My first real cycle started with 600mg test a week, then a couple weeks later I added in tren e 400, then 100mg dbol, and upped the test to 800, then added in a cut mix 1cc daily, then 500mg deca and eq I stayed on all of this for around 2years and just constantly took whatever I could get my hands on. I was working in a club at the time and was partying daily. It all ended with an abscess that almost turned into blood poisoning and I was about a week from dying. I came off everything with no pct or even an ai and was so messed up i became severely suicidal.
still have a nice dent that looks like a knife wound on my ass from when they cut out the infection.
Also lost an amazing girl that I regret to this day
Ive got the dent in my ass too from surgery on an abscess, and a defibrillator on my chest for good measure from my usage.

Well, my point is that if your test total test in bloodstream is 264, that is low for a normal male your age on nothing at all. Should be up around 500 or 600 I think. So why is your's so low? Are you taking trenbolone now? That would make your test level low I think. Im trying to figure out why your level is so low. Is it just naturally low like that or is it being suppressed by something youre on.
Corrrect sir, thats the blood levels while on my cruise of 125mg of the enanthate, which is why im thinking its watered down. I know its nitnot an exact science but 125 should be enough to keep me in the healthy optimized range while cruising right?

After reading on here i decided the blast and cruise results are what im after so i went straight to that

Ive got the dent in my ass too from surgery on an abscess, and a defibrillator on my chest for good measure from my usage.

I often wonder how close I came to some type of bad health problem. I drank heavily, smoked cigs,tons of weed, and did gear. I kept total mgs relatively speaking ok but 500 mg tren solo was a go to and all the partying. But I may still pay for that...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131