over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and Dementia

Do you feel steroids affected your cognitive ability?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been studying about correlations of steroid use (or abuse, despite my username) and dementia, namely Alzheimer and i am really afraid i could suffer from this in future.

I feel that after 10 years of long use of steroids my brain is not the same anymore: i forget often, it's harder to think and i am always depressed.

I am software engineer and i find really difficult to perform on my job, it's really hard to be on the computer all the day trying to understand new technologies, algorithms and i find it really hard to learn.

I have have story of party drug abuse (cocaine and MDMA) but i don't use anymore, i am clean. Last 2 years i was also on medications for depression, but i am quitting these medications for good.

With 31 years old and after competing in bodybuilding and have a lot of parties i am really focused in just being healthy, being lean and focus on my career, however i will need to use steroids for the rest of my life since i have been using nonstop since 2010...

I had to let it out, thanks for reading and please feel free to share your stories.

Please see the following article: https://www.mcleanhospital.org/news...use-can-lead-significant-brain-structural-and
Hope your feeling better! Every symptom you described could be caused by major depression disorder. Not giving medical advice bc it could be other things but your already diagnosed with depression.
A condition that was previously referred to as pseudodementia is now more appropriately referred to by many clinicians as the dementia syndrome of depression or neurocognitive disorder due to depressed mood. This condition can happen in people who have very severe cases of depression that significantly affect their thinking abilities.

This thread concerns me greatly. Just the suggestion of it being possible. I was hoping someone would solidly refute it but I don't see that happening. I, personally, pride myself on my intelligence very much and I think in the back of my head I've always been like.....well if you get injured too badly or can't really do bodybuilding anymore at all at least you'll still be a genius. This throws all of that out the window. Add to that over the last couple years I feel like I've slipped a little bit, things not on the tip of my tongue like they should be, and it's pretty scary. I've always felt I need bodybuilding....but I also need my brain.

@UseButDontAbuse have you checked pregnenolone levels? They decline with AAS usage but can be supplemented. It’s been proven that declining levels give what you’re calling “brain fog”

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws