over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Fun

I'm 4 weeks in. If y'all can acheive this on just `125mgs of Test a week and the injuries I'm dealing with then god bless, because I can't. Here's a pic as of this morning. Go ahead and tear me apart.

View attachment 133734
To each their own. It doesn't really concern me what you take or how much. You're an adult, you can make your own decision. But you should be open to other people's opinion.

So here is the thing. When people say you don't need tren for this look, they are right. You don't need to do 125 Test. You can do 250, can even do 500. Will be a lot healthier than adding Tren in. All they are saying is that you by your own admission can't workout 'properly' so you it's not worth the health damage to run Tren, almost 2G a week to do some TRX workouts.

As far as if it's possible to look like that on TRT? Of course it is. I think you are to afraid to just give it a shot. Try it you will be surprised.

Again, you don't need as much as you think. I'm not against high doses. But they are dose dependent and actual physique dependent. I don't question @luki7788 doses. Because, he's a pro quality bodybuilder. And when you say you try to achieve this on TRT, while it wasn't TRT, it was less then half your dosage, and even though I'm only a physique competitor, I was way leaner than you and bigger, this being 8 years older than you with plenty of injuries under the belt (including herniated discs).

I've done both super high and moderate, and really don't see much difference. Even went through the crazy GH15 influenced cycles, yet when I look back on that time, and I look at what I looked like, first thing that pops into my head is "Did I even lift?" ha ha

As you said you are not trying to get bigger. You'd be surprised how well you can maintain the look you have on low doses. You just have to be willing to give it a shot. I promise, you will feel better overall.

But in the end it's up to you. Your body, your future.

To each their own. It doesn't really concern me what you take or how much. You're an adult, you can make your own decision. But you should be open to other people's opinion.

So here is the thing. When people say you don't need tren for this look, they are right. You don't need to do 125 Test. You can do 250, can even do 500. Will be a lot healthier than adding Tren in. All they are saying is that you by your own admission can't workout 'properly' so you it's not worth the health damage to run Tren, almost 2G a week to do some TRX workouts.

As far as if it's possible to look like that on TRT? Of course it is. I think you are to afraid to just give it a shot. Try it you will be surprised.

Again, you don't need as much as you think. I'm not against high doses. But they are dose dependent and actual physique dependent. I don't question @luki7788 doses. Because, he's a pro quality bodybuilder. And when you say you try to achieve this on TRT, while it wasn't TRT, it was less then half your dosage, and even though I'm only a physique competitor, I was way leaner than you and bigger, this being 8 years older than you with plenty of injuries under the belt (including herniated discs).

I've done both super high and moderate, and really don't see much difference. Even went through the crazy GH15 influenced cycles, yet when I look back on that time, and I look at what I looked like, first thing that pops into my head is "Did I even lift?" ha ha

As you said you are not trying to get bigger. You'd be surprised how well you can maintain the look you have on low doses. You just have to be willing to give it a shot. I promise, you will feel better overall.

But in the end it's up to you. Your body, your future.
I don't disagree with any of that. I cut the Sus in half for that exact reason, was just too much Test for me and it was negatively affecting me more than helping.

I think everyone was somewhat holding back dude, but pesty is just saying what others are feeling.
Read between the lines on some of these replies.

PLUS, pesty is right. Tren and Primo and no real weights?
If you have no plans of gaining any actual muscle tissue...AND you arent even lifting weights, then allll you need for muscle preservation in a cut is some test. THAT IS ALLL.....the tren and primo is just a complete waste. And honestly, using both of those you SHOULD look better than you do. Its that simple. You can have that same exact look on 300-500mg of test.
No one is attacking you.

You created a thread to say, "here's what I'm doing" and you were bound to get some opinions.
No hate, just the reality. THIS IS THE MAJORITY OPINION man.
^^^TRUTH^^
hell i held back to the point of not even posting..LOL

Yes, I tore my shoulder and pec tendon along with 3 herniated discs and scoliosis. I do what I can these days. TRX 3-4 days a week and usually machine circuits 2 days a week has been working for me.

According to this statement, you are doing weight training. Machines count as resistance training. I would just bump your machine circuit to 3 days for now. What exactly did you do to get that messed up? Where you involved in an accident?

How are your legs or that is the difficult part to train due to the back injury? By the way, I weight trained 2 individuals who had brain aneurysms and were recovering. There is ways to do things slowly. You can work around certain injuries. You might not be able to do some exercises, but others you can. Hell, I ripped my groin muscle and trained legs 1 week later. I just couldn't do certain exercises, but others I could. If you don't strengthen the muscle in those areas, they will never recover. Of course, I don't know your limitations or know your true extent of injuries either, but still stick to my statement, you don't need that much gear at this point.

I'm 4 weeks in. If y'all can acheive this on just `125mgs of Test a week and the injuries I'm dealing with then god bless, because I can't. Here's a pic as of this morning. Go ahead and tear me apart.

View attachment 133734
No offense but you look like a runner.I would never imagine you take 800mg sust and 400mg primo never the less wanting to add tren.and to answer you're question I can and have looked like that without any drug not even trt.just doing push ups pull up and abs.and I have way way more injuries than you do

I have made huge gains following milos sarcev protocol.

some days when I eat adequate I will do 5-10iu 45min-1hour before gym of novolin R
I drink a huge glass of orange juice with 1g salt in it , then I hit gym. As soon as I get to gym I pound EAAs and BCAAS. Some folks do creatine. I forgot to mention I do 2g creatine pre gym after i pin slin. Insulin shuttles all of those hypertrophy warriors into your muscle cell. then during gym I drink gatorade its idiotproof 32oz, I used to do karboload but I realized that is excessive and I cant easily digest those carbs and the volume bloats me.
I do the same put EAAs in the gatorade and sip it through out the work out.

When do you take the the oj with salt right after your slin shot or right before you head out to the gym my brother

No offense but you look like a runner.I would never imagine you take 800mg sust and 400mg primo never the less wanting to add tren.and to answer you're question I can and have looked like that without any drug not even trt.just doing push ups pull up and abs.and I have way way more injuries than you do
Mazel tov. My total Test at 23 years old was 190 so that was never an option for me.

According to this statement, you are doing weight training. Machines count as resistance training. I would just bump your machine circuit to 3 days for now. What exactly did you do to get that messed up? Where you involved in an accident?

How are your legs or that is the difficult part to train due to the back injury? By the way, I weight trained 2 individuals who had brain aneurysms and were recovering. There is ways to do things slowly. You can work around certain injuries. You might not be able to do some exercises, but others you can. Hell, I ripped my groin muscle and trained legs 1 week later. I just couldn't do certain exercises, but others I could. If you don't strengthen the muscle in those areas, they will never recover. Of course, I don't know your limitations or know your true extent of injuries either, but still stick to my statement, you don't need that much gear at this point.
Yeah I said from the beginning I was doing machine circuits, just no free weights. I have congenital scoliosis, 3 herniated discs, a torn shoulder and I tore my pec last year. Never had surgery, about a 1/3 of the muscle has calcified and is hanging off. Could I start going heavy again, sure I could. But my body just feels much better doing more functional training at 195 versus lifting heavy at 220. I still have to eat 5 edibles to fall asleep at night in a pregnancy pillow, that's how uncomfortable my back is all day. Lol I'm not some high school noob posting "hey guys, I'm thinking of doing a Winny only cycle, what do you think?" I've been doing this for 20 years. I have no illusions that I'm a bodybuilder and look like I'm about to step on stage for the Olympia. I do this purely for an athletic aesthetic. Am I putting undo stress on my body for a guy who doesn't compete, sure I am. I know the risks. I monitor my bloods every 8-12 weeks. And yeah lol, I do have a TRT body in the first pic because 9 months out of the year I am only on true TRT. But if you can't tell me that from the first pic to the second pic 4 weeks later you don't see any progress, then we are just living in two different realities.

I have heard some dumb threads in my time, but this has to rank among the top. 2 grams of gear and not weight training is ridiculous. Then under 200 pounds for your height with that much gear proves you need weight training and don't eat for growth. Then to encourage this behavior is really not good advice at all. Get your fucking ass in the gym with weights and start eating for growth or don't take any gear at all. That is the most solid advice you will get here.

This thread proves my point about people depending more on drugs nowadays, then actual workload and nutrition.
Yes, this is an interesting experiment that demonstrates how important proper weight training is to muscle hypertrophy. Just taking steroids isnt going to make them grow big.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion but just because I don't put 5 plates on my back anymore to squat or barbell bench press does not mean I don't see any benefits from gear. For me Tren and Primo are great for recomp no matter what style of training I do. I enjoy taking them on calorie cuts. And to say I would get the same benefits from just TRT is silly and wrong. And side note: if you scroll to the top not once did I ask for your opinion. I posted my current protocol. This is a forum, so feel free to comment, but I wasn't asking for advice.
Good points you make! I think a lot of guys on here are not saying you shouldnt take any, but you could tone it down and take a lot less. IMO you are exposing your body to unnecessary stress with the level of hormones you are taking. You could look just the same on a lot less, and so the higher amounts arent doing you any good. The excess you take is just putting undue stress on your body/organs.

If you were training really hard and as heavy as you could with weights, then at least the risk you are taking would have some benefits.

View attachment 133734
I think you look great there, and healthy. With your physical injuries and problems I would also be happy with what you have. It is fact though that you dont need to take as much as you are now to look like that. Why not at least give it a try? if youre set on taking all of the compounds, why not at least cut the dose way down? It isnt "going to kill you".

What could kill you is taking a lot of PEDs. Just about killed me. Now I cant look as good as you in that picture because my heart is wrecked. Im lucky to be alive and im only 51.

I think you look great there, and healthy. With your physical injuries and problems I would also be happy with what you have. It is fact though that you dont need to take as much as you are now to look like that. Why not at least give it a try? if youre set on taking all of the compounds, why not at least cut the dose way down? It isnt "going to kill you".

What could kill you is taking a lot of PEDs. Just about killed me. Now I cant look as good as you in that picture because my heart is wrecked. Im lucky to be alive and im only 51.
For sure. After the Tren is done in 6 weeks I will just be running 270mgs of Sus and 600mgs of Primo a week for the rest of the summer and then return to TRT.

When do you take the the oj with salt right after your slin shot or right before you head out to the gym my brother
right before the gym, sometimes ill even sprinkle some salt into my EAA drink (500mg max) for peri/intra assurance, salt is a night or day difference in my workout, i get better pumps from salt than insulin even.

I just bought BCAAS for my 11 year old, I got him in the gym kicking ass since he was 4-5 he's been doing burpees and calisthentics. No compression movements yet, I see another kid in there doing DLS and Squats thats 11years old who is a wrestler, but I am not going to integrate any of that stuff until football calls for it. Martial arts ( he trains muay thai), and gym for now until high school then he can pound iron hard like many of us did. he does 1 creatine monohydrate pill also 3x per week pre workout. My mom had me on grams of monohydrate when I was that age and bcaas for sports. I played football baseball basketball so no time off for tissue fibers

You look great Slesh, functional fit. Could probably run circles around some guys. Post up a pic deeper in the cycle when the primo really kicks in 👍

I think the name of this thread is misleading. I was expecting pics of a new boat or something.

Bro I took the shot and about 25 minutes later I took the salt and oj headed to the gym then sipped on the gatorate with eaa.through out the workout.let me tell you something about that juice and salt because my pump was insane bro.and it wasn't the slin.for whatever reason I don't get a pump of the slin like people say they do.I thank you my bro for the salt trick I'm do it today again .its legs day

You know whats weird slin makes me real sleepy I donk know if that's normal. But every time I take it I have to take a nap thats weird right

I think the name of this thread is misleading. I was expecting pics of a new boat or something.
I was expecting the cool Mclaren!

Bro I took the shot and about 25 minutes later I took the salt and oj headed to the gym then sipped on the gatorate with eaa.through out the workout.let me tell you something about that juice and salt because my pump was insane bro.and it wasn't the slin.for whatever reason I don't get a pump of the slin like people say they do.I thank you my bro for the salt trick I'm do it today again .its legs day

You know whats weird slin makes me real sleepy I donk know if that's normal. But every time I take it I have to take a nap thats weird right
Just watch taking too much salt because it will raise your BP too. It raises your blood volume, makes the blood/plasma hypertonic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear