over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Fun

For your frame I think you use way too much gear. If your primo is legit you would look the same on 200 test and 400 primo.
Yup or better

bro with how lean you are rn, hop on dbol, and tiny dose Novolin prewo on workout days only and your muscles would balloon. you look great and healthy, what kind of OTC supps do you take daily?

Just curious. How tiny of a dose are we talking about ? How would you personally take the slin in his case? Take it right before entering the gym, then begin to sip on intra-drink?

Just curious. How tiny of a dose are we talking about ? How would you personally take the slin in his case? Take it right before entering the gym, then begin to sip on intra-drink?

I have made huge gains following milos sarcev protocol.

some days when I eat adequate I will do 5-10iu 45min-1hour before gym of novolin R
I drink a huge glass of orange juice with 1g salt in it , then I hit gym. As soon as I get to gym I pound EAAs and BCAAS. Some folks do creatine. I forgot to mention I do 2g creatine pre gym after i pin slin. Insulin shuttles all of those hypertrophy warriors into your muscle cell. then during gym I drink gatorade its idiotproof 32oz, I used to do karboload but I realized that is excessive and I cant easily digest those carbs and the volume bloats me.

If the goal is to recomp, just dial in your diet and maybe use some slin.

IMO, recomp is more finding that perfect yo-yo of calories between ON and OFF days. Nothing special.
Yeah some slin and tren can work, but unless your nutrition is right where it needs to be, you're wasting your time and just need to choose a goal. If the goal is to look good during summer, throw in an oral and just chill....keep your calls at maintenance.
The average gear user spends much too much time ON GEAR and honestly doing nothing. They arent dieting hard enough to lose BF and they arent eating enough to gain muscle...so they are in the limbo of, "awesome, i look good for a bit." Thats great, but those arent gains and you look less than ideal off blast.

Speaking to the OP, if i were you, i'd continue to cut...slowwwwly. Therefore you can look BETTER during the summer time and have a solid base to rebound out of.

Whats the fucken point when guys like this are running around??
I mean really..
If this guy takes his shirt off at the beach, it's game over.

If the goal is to recomp, just dial in your diet and maybe use some slin.

IMO, recomp is more finding that perfect yo-yo of calories between ON and OFF days. Nothing special.
Yeah some slin and tren can work, but unless your nutrition is right where it needs to be, you're wasting your time and just need to choose a goal. If the goal is to look good during summer, throw in an oral and just chill....keep your calls at maintenance.
The average gear user spends much too much time ON GEAR and honestly doing nothing. They arent dieting hard enough to lose BF and they arent eating enough to gain muscle...so they are in the limbo of, "awesome, i look good for a bit." Thats great, but those arent gains and you look less than ideal off blast.

Speaking to the OP, if i were you, i'd continue to cut...slowwwwly. Therefore you can look BETTER during the summer time and have a solid base to rebound out of.
Plan is to run the Tren for 10 weeks then I will keep running the Primo E at 600mgs a week and prob just 1ml of the Sus 270 along with 3iu of GH and will toss in some Winny. Every few weeks I increase my HIIT fasted cardio and slightly decrease calories. I will continue this all the way into Labor Day.

Whats the fucken point when guys like this are running around??
I mean really..
If this guy takes his shirt off at the beach, it's game over.

What kind of beaches do you hang out at? Gay beaches?

Not being a dick but 2 grams of gear + "random orals" and a runner/cross training physique. What's the point? Why not just run TRT and be healthy if the guy isn't going to lift weights.

Don't get me wrong. Would he look good in the neighborhood mowing the lawn? Yes, but the gear is 100% not necessary for the "look" he his going for.

I have made huge gains following milos sarcev protocol.

some days when I eat adequate I will do 5-10iu 45min-1hour before gym of novolin R
I drink a huge glass of orange juice with 1g salt in it , then I hit gym. As soon as I get to gym I pound EAAs and BCAAS. Some folks do creatine. I forgot to mention I do 2g creatine pre gym after i pin slin. Insulin shuttles all of those hypertrophy warriors into your muscle cell. then during gym I drink gatorade its idiotproof 32oz, I used to do karboload but I realized that is excessive and I cant easily digest those carbs and the volume bloats me.

Is orange juice the only carb source you have with the slin shot 45 to 60 minutes prior to the gym?

What kind of beaches do you hang out at? Gay beaches?

Not being a dick but 2 grams of gear + "random orals" and a runner/cross training physique. What's the point? Why not just run TRT and be healthy if the guy isn't going to lift weights.

Don't get me wrong. Would he look good in the neighborhood mowing the lawn? Yes, but the gear is 100% not necessary for the "look" he his going for.
Gay beaches? You lost all credibility with a dumb comment like that.

I have heard some dumb threads in my time, but this has to rank among the top. 2 grams of gear and not weight training is ridiculous. Then under 200 pounds for your height with that much gear proves you need weight training and don't eat for growth. Then to encourage this behavior is really not good advice at all. Get your fucking ass in the gym with weights and start eating for growth or don't take any gear at all. That is the most solid advice you will get here.

This thread proves my point about people depending more on drugs nowadays, then actual workload and nutrition.

I have heard some dumb threads in my time, but this has to rank among the top. 2 grams of gear and not weight training is ridiculous. Then under 200 pounds for your height with that much gear proves you need weight training and don't eat for growth. Then to encourage this behavior is really not good advice at all. Get your fucking ass in the gym with weights and start eating for growth or don't take any gear at all. That is the most solid advice you will get here.

This thread proves my point about people depending more on drugs nowadays, then actual workload and nutrition.
Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion but just because I don't put 5 plates on my back anymore to squat or barbell bench press does not mean I don't see any benefits from gear. For me Tren and Primo are great for recomp no matter what style of training I do. I enjoy taking them on calorie cuts. And to say I would get the same benefits from just TRT is silly and wrong. And side note: if you scroll to the top not once did I ask for your opinion. I posted my current protocol. This is a forum, so feel free to comment, but I wasn't asking for advice.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion but just because I don't put 5 plates on my back anymore to squat or barbell bench press does not mean I don't see any benefits from gear. For me Tren and Primo are great for recomp no matter what style of training I do. I enjoy taking them on calorie cuts. And to say I would get the same benefits from just TRT is silly and wrong. And side note: if you scroll to the top not once did I ask for your opinion. I posted my current protocol. This is a forum, so feel free to comment, but I wasn't asking for advice.

I think everyone was somewhat holding back dude, but pesty is just saying what others are feeling.
Read between the lines on some of these replies.

PLUS, pesty is right. Tren and Primo and no real weights?
If you have no plans of gaining any actual muscle tissue...AND you arent even lifting weights, then allll you need for muscle preservation in a cut is some test. THAT IS ALLL.....the tren and primo is just a complete waste. And honestly, using both of those you SHOULD look better than you do. Its that simple. You can have that same exact look on 300-500mg of test.
No one is attacking you.

You created a thread to say, "here's what I'm doing" and you were bound to get some opinions.
No hate, just the reality. THIS IS THE MAJORITY OPINION man.

You put any thread here, it is no longer yours, but ProMuscle property. Get that through your head. This is also an advanced forum, so your going to get plenty of opinions whether you like it or not. Your body is nothing more then a TRT body at best. That is another fact. I use to know a guy in the 80s who didn't go to the gym and took D-bol. He thought he could get muscles simply by taking D-bol. I thought, what a real dumbass and I liked the guy, but that was ridiculous. Why would you even jeopardize your health for nothing more then a beach body? Think about that. No one needs steroids unless they compete, have low testosterone levels or want to increase muscle size. Increasing muscle size includes weight training. What you want is not going to happen with steroids as much as weights, cardio and most importantly proper nutrition. Hell, I wouldn't even waste my money on steroids unless I had all three of those things lined up.

What type of resistance training are you able to do? You can't do effective training due to past injuries?

What type of resistance training are you able to do? You can't do effective training due to past injuries?
Yes, I tore my shoulder and pec tendon along with 3 herniated discs and scoliosis. I do what I can these days. TRX 3-4 days a week and usually machine circuits 2 days a week has been working for me.

I think everyone was somewhat holding back dude, but pesty is just saying what others are feeling.
Read between the lines on some of these replies.

PLUS, pesty is right. Tren and Primo and no real weights?
If you have no plans of gaining any actual muscle tissue...AND you arent even lifting weights, then allll you need for muscle preservation in a cut is some test. THAT IS ALLL.....the tren and primo is just a complete waste. And honestly, using both of those you SHOULD look better than you do. Its that simple. You can have that same exact look on 300-500mg of test.
No one is attacking you.

You created a thread to say, "here's what I'm doing" and you were bound to get some opinions.
No hate, just the reality. THIS IS THE MAJORITY OPINION man.
I'm 4 weeks in. If y'all can acheive this on just `125mgs of Test a week and the injuries I'm dealing with then god bless, because I can't. Here's a pic as of this morning. Go ahead and tear me apart.

5.11.21.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner