over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test-E HRT with Anavar?

newrob

Newbies
What dosage of Anavar would you reccommend it i just want to supplement it to my HRT of Test-E @ 100mg's per week. Has any one done this specifically?
I have access to injectable (i think this is better, no?)
What's the lowest dose and for how long?
-
I will have blood work in about 5 months. How long does it stay in the system?
Is Anavar compatible with Testosterone?
-
Thank you.

Anavar is not really an Ideal oral for HRT. If you must something like bromo, dostinex, or proviron may be a little more ideal. Regardless I wouldn't really go below 10mg/day on the anavar as a male. I know most would say 20mg minimum but I have seen extremely low doses work amazing on individuals.

not using it for HRT...

i'm already on Test-E for HRT. i was asking about adding Anavar to my cycle to aid my bodybuilding goals and had specific questions from people who have similar experience. thanks.

yeah i am curious about this as well. i am on hrt with cyp at 125mg/week. i take 250mg of EQ along with that. its been about 10 weeks and feel great with this combo. i would like to add var for 12 weeks at 30mg/day. any suggestions or advice would be great.

yeah i am curious about this as well. i am on hrt with cyp at 125mg/week. i take 250mg of EQ along with that. its been about 10 weeks and feel great with this combo. i would like to add var for 12 weeks at 30mg/day. any suggestions or advice would be great.

For an additional 12 weeks?

I'm on HRT and run test at 200-250mg/wk. Have done so for 3 years. I've cycled anavar in quite a few times, but not for 12 weeks.

I've run it for 5-6 weeks at 25mg/day, and 4 weeks at 50mg/day. I found that it helped my strength. At 50mg/day, I started to get pumps in my quads that made me very tight even with good hydration and stretching. At 75mg/day, I can't run.

var

its great but will impact lipids
good strength gains plus fat loss, hardness etc.
love var though, primo too

What dosage of Anavar would you reccommend it i just want to supplement it to my HRT of Test-E @ 100mg's per week. Has any one done this specifically?
I have access to injectable (i think this is better, no?)
What's the lowest dose and for how long?
-
I will have blood work in about 5 months. How long does it stay in the system?
Is Anavar compatible with Testosterone?
-
Thank you.

You could add 40-60mg per day of the ANAVAR for 10-12 weeks with your TRT.

Does your doc give you a cbc at checkups as well? I worry that using the test for hrt and then adding in the EQ is going to make your hematocrit get way out of range. Some guys, me included, are at 50-53(highest it should be) with just using 100-125mg/wk test. Keep an eye on it, and if hes not testing it ask him if he please would.

Even though its pricey Primo would be something very safe to stay on long term with your test

Does your doc give you a cbc at checkups as well? I worry that using the test for hrt and then adding in the EQ is going to make your hematocrit get way out of range. Some guys, me included, are at 50-53(highest it should be) with just using 100-125mg/wk test. Keep an eye on it, and if hes not testing it ask him if he please would.

i actually am self-prescribed the hrt because i went to three docs and none would prescribe. they said they would consider the gell but i tried that about 10 years ago and it was worthless with me. i am 40 years old and my test levels are at 240. i am using the eq to keep me anabolic with the 125mg/week of the cyp. i read the post about using primo for long periods of time with hrt. i have primo on hand as well, so maybe i should switch to that. at what dose would you recommend for say 20 weeks.

i actually am self-prescribed the hrt because i went to three docs and none would prescribe. they said they would consider the gell but i tried that about 10 years ago and it was worthless with me. i am 40 years old and my test levels are at 240. i am using the eq to keep me anabolic with the 125mg/week of the cyp. i read the post about using primo for long periods of time with hrt. i have primo on hand as well, so maybe i should switch to that. at what dose would you recommend for say 20 weeks.

i cannot reccomend a dose of anything really. I would not be using EQ at all though if I were you. Being on hrt now you are going to be fighting a high hematocrit anyhow. Do you have any idea what your total test level is now? Mine is in the mid 800s on 125/wk and im 40 yrs old too. Everyone is goig to be different though. My hematocrit is at 53 now and thats the highest it should ever go. Im sure youve seen my many posts on here about the dangers of having a high hematocrit. EQ is notorious for raising hematocrit, and so is Deca. Any Norandro is going to be that way.

Im not sure if primo raises hematocrit much, but most steroids do. Be careful and monitor your hematocrit and total test levels.

i cannot reccomend a dose of anything really. I would not be using EQ at all though if I were you. Being on hrt now you are going to be fighting a high hematocrit anyhow. Do you have any idea what your total test level is now? Mine is in the mid 800s on 125/wk and im 40 yrs old too. Everyone is goig to be different though. My hematocrit is at 53 now and thats the highest it should ever go. Im sure youve seen my many posts on here about the dangers of having a high hematocrit. EQ is notorious for raising hematocrit, and so is Deca. Any Norandro is going to be that way.

Im not sure if primo raises hematocrit much, but most steroids do. Be careful and monitor your hematocrit and total test levels.

Good point, I wouldn't use the eq just for that reason. I heard var is also hard on rbc's, good and bad chol. I wouldn't run 12 weeks of the var either.

I dont know much about what having high hematocrit will do and what the side effects are. Is this really dangerous?

I dont know much about what having high hematocrit will do and what the side effects are. Is this really dangerous?

blood clots, heart attack, stroke, shortness of breath, lethargy. You need to research more before you make a long term plan of aas.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws