over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolutely CRAZIEST thing I have ever witnessed in the gym

You're going to love this one...

A trainer was training a hot client. She started complaining of a bad cramp in her hamstring. The trainer put his hand on her vagina and vigorously began rubbing her clit. She had a massive orgasm! The trainer then asks if her cramp was gone. She said yes. My jaw dropped. My friends and I watched this 20 second ordeal in shock. Hahahahaha :D

LOL GTFO!

I was training a friend of mine today(female, wearing leggings, who has enormous glutes, skinny waist, and extremely attractive) and as she was walking to go get some water, I noticed the guy to my left, about 10ft away, tracking her with his phone. So I starred at him, and he saw me and put his phone down. Then she noticed him pointing his phone at her again, after her next set. Then AGAIN, as she was walking away, he was walking past her, he had his phone out , so that his camera was facing her butt when she walked by. (before he actually walked by her, she saw the screen, set on the camera). And he kept looking at her. So a couple minutes later, he was at the lockers getting ready to leave, so I confronted him. He saw me come up to him, and pretending I wasn't there because he had his headphones in, even though he looked right at me out the corner of his eye. So I tapped him on the shoulder and motioned him to take his headphones out. Upon doing so, I said "hey man, the woman over there that i'm training, doesn't appreciate you taking photos or videos of her" he tried denying the whole thing, and offered to show me his camera roll. As he was playing with his phone, going to find the photo app, his hands were shaking like crazy. Then he tried showing me his camera roll where he said there was nothing. I ignored him and said "dude, I don't care what youre going to show me, I know what I saw, and she saw the same thing. That's creepy as fuck, please don't do that"...Then walked away. And he left.

Then I set a personal record for squats. lol.

Anyone ever se something like this?

What would you do?

Perhaps he is a member here and was wanting some pics for the Ass Thread???

No offense, but a dude takin pics of a hot chick is the craziest thing you've seen in a gym? A couple years ago I had the belt on a pulldown station break when I was doing some heavy pulldowns and smashed myself in the head with the bar. Needed 6 stitches. Saw a dude die of a heart atack on a treadmill once too.

I've seen that happen before, blood all over the place. I saw a guy's arm give out while benching 4 plates on a side and it crushed his chest. I've seen a group of somalians fighting and throwing plates at each other.

My buddy's face about 2" from mine, looking down at me, very concerned - I had blacked out doing power stairs, fell backwards out cold. The look on his face was the craziest thing I've ever seen in the gym.

Then I realized that I had a 400lb implement laying on top of my ankle. My ankle looked pretty crazy too.

No offense, but a dude takin pics of a hot chick is the craziest thing you've seen in a gym? A couple years ago I had the belt on a pulldown station break when I was doing some heavy pulldowns and smashed myself in the head with the bar. Needed 6 stitches. Saw a dude die of a heart atack on a treadmill once too.

ya. craziest I've seen. lol. not too much of anything going on where I live. haha

alright, you guys wanted a pic....and she gave me one

Attachments

• IMG_6947.JPG
    IMG_6947.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 679

Craziest thing I saw was probably a dude, former Mr. Pennsylvania, doing squats with nothing all that heavy and his legs caved in both on his shin bones shot up through his knees... He was hospitalized for quite a while but bounced back.

Saw a guy doing cable rows while standing on a yoga ball. That's not the crazy part, the crazy part was people were listening too his advice and trying it.

A guy in a smedium shirt and skinny jeans grunting out 2 inch ROM reps with 45lbs on the incline bench.

A fat kid in the racquetball court kicking and punching a yoga ball for some unknown reason.

If you go often enough I see these things happen all the time
When I used to train at another gym ,there was 2 floors and the treadmills were upstairs and the girls asses were facing you if you looked up from downstairs .
I was working out and I see a bunch of guys staring at this lady I was good friends with and saying all sorts of nasty things,like I'd eat her ass.
I went up to them and said I don't appreciate you guys staring and saying derogatory comments about her.
I told them if you don't stop I will take care if all of you when you leave the gym.
They new I was a pro fighter and apologized to me and said it will never happen again.
Losers I hate perverts.

alright, you guys wanted a pic....and she gave me one

That's a po-dunkie-dunkdunk!!!! I love big butts and I can not lie!!! :D

I watched a fairly famous actor try to get on a moving treadmill with no clue it as running. Some guy had left his towel on the machine and let it run while he went to the bathroom. The actors trainer apparently didn't notice either. He takes one step on, his leg flies back, and he goes face first onto the belt, then straight to the floor. I was the only one that laughed loudly, but I also hated the characters he played on tv.

You're going to love this one...

A trainer was training a hot client. She started complaining of a bad cramp in her hamstring. The trainer put his hand on her vagina and vigorously began rubbing her clit. She had a massive orgasm! The trainer then asks if her cramp was gone. She said yes. My jaw dropped. My friends and I watched this 20 second ordeal in shock. Hahahahaha :D

Come on John, We know that was you training that girl. :D

When I used to personal train back in the day there was a hot looking girl on the treadmill and a dude tries to come talk to her. Well he puts one foot on her treadmill like he was trying to hop on it or something ..who knows. Anyways he shoots off the back of the treadmill and splats up against the wall lol. I had to walk into the office to not laugh ..probably should have helped him haha. But it was pretty nuts!

Craziest thing I saw was probably a dude, former Mr. Pennsylvania, doing squats with nothing all that heavy and his legs caved in both on his shin bones shot up through his knees... He was hospitalized for quite a while but bounced back.

This really happened?

This really happened?

Yes, he was wheeled out on a stretcher by the paramedics. I beleive he lost his balance or something walking out the weight and one knee buckled and then the other. They just caved in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131