over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The whole "70s guys didnt abuse drugs" is a bunch of BS

Weren't the old guidlines to chew down orals till you started pissing blood? lol

**broken link removed**

All I know is that I took the original Ciba Dbol back in 87 and grew like a weed off of just 25 mg/day tops. I did the pyramid cycle like Emeric mentioned. I dont think anyone was taking 1000 mg/day because it just wasnt needed and those tabs were only 5mg each, that would be 200 tabs a day and I think a bottle only had 100 in it.

Thats why I say stuff today is way under dosed. I know guys that are taking 50mg pills of dbol X2 a day with hardly any results. The Ciba dbol worked with only 10-25 mg a day.

i know a friend that was doing 3000 mg and 500mg prop and week and showed now problems in his diagnostics or blood tests for 18 weeks. only stuff that screwed with his chlesterol was stanzanol. More is better, but do it with a blood test to make sure.

He was fucking huge....people all gave him high fives as he came in the gym and being 45 years old!

Well my buddy was higher level national competitor in the 80s not the 70s and lifted with alot of pros...He was telling me 400-500mg Deca week and 25mg Winstrol or 25mg Dbol a day was a sample cycle, which does not sound like much to what you see today...He made no mention of Test at all. This guy is a straihjt shooter nothing to lie or make anything up. So I guess the low 70s cycle be proposed would be realistic as it appear they were slightly higher by the 80s with the 400-500mg deca...I jsut cant inmagine how thier dicks worked with the deca and not even just a little test, but he said he did not really hear about people using Test and it getting really popular until 1990s.

Also he mentioned pyramiding and tapering everything off.

Well my buddy was higher level national competitor in the 80s not the 70s and lifted with alot of pros...He was telling me 400-500mg Deca week and 25mg Winstrol or 25mg Dbol a day was a sample cycle, which does not sound like much to what you see today...He made no mention of Test at all. This guy is a straihjt shooter nothing to lie or make anything up. So I guess the low 70s cycle be proposed would be realistic as it appear they were slightly higher by the 80s with the 400-500mg deca...I jsut cant inmagine how thier dicks worked with the deca and not even just a little test, but he said he did not really hear about people using Test and it getting really popular until 1990s.

Also he mentioned pyramiding and tapering everything off.

I've had the same reports from my friends in the know in the 80's. I NEVER! heard the word TEST BACK THEN! I also heard as well that it was considered a harsh drug. Deca,D-bol and Anavar and Primo were the only aas that I heard spoken about, again all American made legit pharmaceuticals

Keep in mind guys back then didn't have the internet, or even a bodybuilding community, magazines, or even any back-history on doses.

They didn't know 500 mg of dbol was 10 times what people in 2012 claim to take. They just took whatever they wanted to, or what they saw other people. They didn't necessarily KNOW they were high dosing, what the hell did they have to compare it to?

They also counted by "how many" dbol they were taking, not mgs. It wasn't the most scientific era.

yep...great points

I'm not old enough to be able to speak on the 70's, or the early 80's aas usage with any personal knowledge. But i can speak on the late 80's, early 90's...most of the guys that i knew personally all did just around 200mg of test. I'm guessing that people started using test much more often around that time, and still did a very low dose in comparison to today's usage. most loved deca, and if i can remember it was used around 2-400mg and i think 400 was pushing it. Of course there were other things used, but i never saw much "mega dosing" of anything...and i'm talking about a time where i personally watched guys inject test suspension while at the power rack!!! We still had that brotherhood you don't see much today, so we all talked about what we used, and how much we used. We all just ate, and worked out like crazy...i would get to the gym around 5pm, and i wouldn't get out of there until 8-9pm. 6 days a week, Sunday was always my off day, and we loved being there, i mean i would pass up the movies, the beach, the party, the what ever to go to the gym. Funny thing is i didn't start seeing all the craziness begin, until the ban was up and running for some years. My thing is; if we didn't get crazy with dosages even in the 90's, why would so many people believe/think they were going crazy with usage in the 70's! When you think about it, 80's/90's bbers were much bigger than guys in the 70's...so i just don't believe this 1000mg a day, or handfuls of pills, or what ever else people think was used. Gear in those days, were at their finest, and were all pharma/hg...so i'm certain if any one used 1000mg a day of anything, they would blow most modern day bbers right out the water. Also think about how long these "golden age" guys are living, and how some of them are still looking pretty good. Do you think these modern guys are going to look as good, or even be as healthy in their 70's, or 80's? :naughty: We will never know, since any one can lie about what they did/didn't use, but thinking back to my own personal experience (not in the 70's, but early 90's) i just don't buy this mega dosing idea some people have. CJ

I'm not old enough to be able to speak on the 70's, or the early 80's aas usage with any personal knowledge. But i can speak on the late 80's, early 90's...most of the guys that i knew personally all did just around 200mg of test. I'm guessing that people started using test much more often around that time, and still did a very low dose in comparison to today's usage. most loved deca, and if i can remember it was used around 2-400mg and i think 400 was pushing it. Of course there were other things used, but i never saw much "mega dosing" of anything...and i'm talking about a time where i personally watched guys inject test suspension while at the power rack!!! We still had that brotherhood you don't see much today, so we all talked about what we used, and how much we used. We all just ate, and worked out like crazy...i would get to the gym around 5pm, and i wouldn't get out of there until 8-9pm. 6 days a week, Sunday was always my off day, and we loved being there, i mean i would pass up the movies, the beach, the party, the what ever to go to the gym. Funny thing is i didn't start seeing all the craziness begin, until the ban was up and running for some years. My thing is; if we didn't get crazy with dosages even in the 90's, why would so many people believe/think they were going crazy with usage in the 70's! When you think about it, 80's/90's bbers were much bigger than guys in the 70's...so i just don't believe this 1000mg a day, or handfuls of pills, or what ever else people think was used. Gear in those days, were at their finest, and were all pharma/hg...so i'm certain if any one used 1000mg a day of anything, they would blow most modern day bbers right out the water. Also think about how long these "golden age" guys are living, and how some of them are still looking pretty good. Do you think these modern guys are going to look as good, or even be as healthy in their 70's, or 80's? :naughty: We will never know, since any one can lie about what they did/didn't use, but thinking back to my own personal experience (not in the 70's, but early 90's) i just don't buy this mega dosing idea some people have. CJ

Well, I believe that gym rats in the 90's ran those doses....but I think this was geared (giggity) towards pro's and such. If you're trying to tell me Levrone pulled his 4 month transformation on 600 mgs of gear and showed up looking inhuman with 4 months of training, then I'm sorry you are wrong. The 90's were the years when GH and slin came on the scene huge, in the pro's....so let's not confuse what you guys did around the gym to what was going on with high level guys.

Those doses you claimed are still the average gym rat doses, to this day. I have lots of friends who don't understand dosing or mg's or ml's, they just draw the syringe to the giant "1" on and shoot it every sunday. And when they add another gear to the "stack" they think they are being extreme! haha

No one is gonna change their mind based on what other people saying. Everyone is guessing. And people who say "I know a guy!" well, guess what, that guy might have lied to you. No one can claim to know what they took...one guy might have taken 2 dbols at the gym but secrectly swallowed a whole bottle before bed with a beer. Who the fuck knows. I do believe the quality was on a whole different level though...like previously stated, I have seen guys run 100 mgs of "good" dbol these days and not much happened, compared to the dudes who blew up before.

Do what works for you.

Holy hell 1,000 mgs of dbol a day wow thats just crazy. Could not even imagine 50 a day is about my limit its plenty.

He also told me Arnold has been on dialysis since the age of 35.

Thats why I say stuff today is way under dosed. I know guys that are taking 50mg pills of dbol X2 a day with hardly any results. The Ciba dbol worked with only 10-25 mg a day.

Yes, ive used both the old Ciba and the new stuff around today and there was no comparison. THe only other factor that could have made me grow so madly off that Ciba was the fact that it was my first time ever using steroids and I was young. All I took was the dbol pills though, nothing else. Those things were like magic and worked the classic way people think they should work. I got bigger and stonger every single day.

Well, I believe that gym rats in the 90's ran those doses....but I think this was geared (giggity) towards pro's and such. If you're trying to tell me Levrone pulled his 4 month transformation on 600 mgs of gear and showed up looking inhuman with 4 months of training, then I'm sorry you are wrong. The 90's were the years when GH and slin came on the scene huge, in the pro's....so let's not confuse what you guys did around the gym to what was going on with high level guys.

Those doses you claimed are still the average gym rat doses, to this day. I have lots of friends who don't understand dosing or mg's or ml's, they just draw the syringe to the giant "1" on and shoot it every sunday. And when they add another gear to the "stack" they think they are being extreme! haha

I can see why you think that way, and there are, and will always be those that push the envelope...but that being said, there are a few things you need to think about. In those days, pros/amateurs/gym rats all hung out with each other, were part of the same circle, and were all in many ways using the same things. Now of course pros had to do things that were needed for the sake of competing, but there wasn't this separation you see now. Now i don't know about the rest you, but in 1989, 1990, 1991, even 1992, i never once heard of any of the guys i trained with, hung with, bought gear with, etc ever mention insulin, and GH was something most couldn't either afford, get, or want to really mess with. I didn't start really hearing much about slin till like 95-96 when the talk around the gym was that Milos is getting huge with it. Matter of fact the talk was if you shake a BBers hand, and it feels squeeshy it means he uses slin (i shit you not) LOL. That's how little we knew about it, and why i can tell you that the cycles you hear of now, was not the norm even in the early-mid 90's. Also genetics as much as people hate to read/hear it, plays a HUGE role in all of this...hence why i know guys that came out of prison that were bigger than people on gear! I'm sorry but if you are genetically blessed, you do NOT have to take the amounts of gear a lot of the guys on the boards think. This isn't a secret Gov. experiment that is so hidden no one will ever know whats going on...people lie like rugs, but at the same time we all know what works and what doesn't. And yes, many of my friends at that time were competing bbers, no Mr. Olympias, but still they competed (remember at the time it was a very small community, so we all knew each other)!!! BTW the owner of one of the gyms i used to train at was an ex competitor (late 70's-early 80's), when we would talk about gear he told me that (at least the guys he was around) loved deca, and primo...he always said how much he loved primo. That was his favorite, and what he felt gave him the best gains. I can't remember what doses he said he used, but deca he said you never needed more than 200mg per week. Maybe he lied to me, but what i know for a fact is he looked great, healthy, and was still banging out the weights. CJ

I can see why you think that way, and there are, and will always be those that push the envelope...but that being said, there are a few things you need to think about. In those days, pros/amateurs/gym rats all hung out with each other, were part of the same circle, and were all in many ways using the same things. Now of course pros had to do things that were needed for the sake of competing, but there wasn't this separation you see now. Now i don't know about the rest you, but in 1989, 1990, 1991, even 1992, i never once heard of any of the guys i trained with, hung with, bought gear with, etc ever mention insulin, and GH was something most couldn't either afford, get, or want to really mess with. I didn't start really hearing much about slin till like 95-96 when the talk around the gym was that Milos is getting huge with it. Matter of fact the talk was if you shake a BBers hand, and it feels squeeshy it means he uses slin (i shit you not) LOL. That's how little we knew about it, and why i can tell you that the cycles you hear of now, was not the norm even in the early-mid 90's. Also genetics as much as people hate to read/hear it, plays a HUGE role in all of this...hence why i know guys that came out of prison that were bigger than people on gear! I'm sorry but if you are genetically blessed, you do NOT have to take the amounts of gear a lot of the guys on the boards think. This isn't a secret Gov. experiment that is so hidden no one will ever know whats going on...people lie like rugs, but at the same time we all know what works and what doesn't. And yes, many of my friends at that time were competing bbers, no Mr. Olympias, but still they competed (remember at the time it was a very small community, so we all knew each other)!!! BTW the owner of one of the gyms i used to train at was an ex competitor (late 70's-early 80's), when we would talk about gear he told me that (at least the guys he was around) loved deca, and primo...he always said how much he loved primo. That was his favorite, and what he felt gave him the best gains. I can't remember what doses he said he used, but deca he said you never needed more than 200mg per week. Maybe he lied to me, but what i know for a fact is he looked great, healthy, and was still banging out the weights. CJ

I agree with most of what you're saying. I am the furthest thing from being one of those guys who thinks everyone is ultra-dosing and lying about it...but I don't think that top level bodybuilders in the 90's were taking a few cc's a week, or sharing their dosing with everyone in the gym. I'm not trying to convince you otherwise...but I doubt Dorian was running the same as the guys benching next to him. Just cause they think they are his "gym buddies", it doesn't mean much.

I don't think everyone is an open and honest about their use (to everyone, nor should they be), and in the 90's is when we saw the FREAKS come out...Dillet, Ruhl, etc. And NO ONE was coming out of prison and looking like them...

I think most people would be SHOCKED at how little some monsters take, and SHOCKED at how much others take. There is no consitancy between people, we are all different. Different genes, different needs, different minds, different concerns with health, different EVERYTHING.

Yeap

I think most people would be SHOCKED at how little some monsters take, and SHOCKED at how much others take. There is no consitancy between people, we are all different. Different genes, different needs, different minds, different concerns with health, different EVERYTHING.
Chode Logan just said everything ,I had a really good friend who went back to Brasil this
guy was 230 pounds 6'2 around 14% bf natural now think about
a guy like that on 1000 mg of Dbol a day lol........

I loved this thead :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity