advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those that stay on for long periods (bulk then Con. Prep 9 month plan)

AL Bundy

Newbies
BULKING PHASE

1 gram of test per week September - Feb. (24 weeks) sust or cyp
60 mgs dbol per day Sept - Oct (6 weeks) thai
600 mgs deca per week Sept - Dec (16 weeks)
.25 mg arimidex EOD 1st 6 weeks then every 3 days after

Contest Prep

800 mgs prop/suspension per week March-May (12 weeks)
50 mgs winny per day March - April (8 weeks)
50 mgs anavar per day March - April (8 weeks)
75 mgs of fina everyday May (4 weeks)
arimidex .25 mgs every 3 days

HPTA, NUT recovery therapy 4 weeks of the usual drugs

ok, never been on for more than 16 weeks at a time

have plenty of "moderate" cycles under the belt

have a good foundation, eating plan for both cut and bulk

the dosages are all withing the normal paramaters that i have used and some are just slightly above my past experience with those drugs

not gyno prone, but find that a little arimidex keeps the bloat down and prevents any unwanted sympt. of itchy nips etc...

never had any signs of prog. related gyno

my nuts have never shrinked during a cycle and my post cycle recovery is excellent (have even experimented with no clomid post cycle and no crashing at all dont plan on doing it this time as im sure ill be severly supressed), no sex drive problems on deca or fina even without haveing test in there i didnt experience libido problems

never used suspension (any thoughts comments or precautions or other advice)

injection volume is not a problem as i have done many cycles (sust EOD injections) and fina (ED injections) for many weeks at a time and rotate many different sites to avoid any complications in that respect

im thinking on the bulking phase i will put on a good 30 lbs getting up to 20 lbs higher, 265 lbs, than my previous highest weight of 245. I believe this to be realistic with my eating and drug plan. I dont care about BF%, just want to get that weight and strength up there

for the cutting phase i expect the usual, to loose as much BF as possible while maintaining as much muscle as possible, i do not expect to put on muscle during this phase, but it would be a plus and will eat and train as that is the goal, but any added LBM would be a bonus, would like to finish at a weight of approx 225-235, but again thats just in the back of my mind, but lowering the BF to as low as possible would be optimal so if i have to go down to 225 thats not a problem

I plan on taking a good 6 months off after this go around, maybe more who knows, but thats a long way off

i will be taking all precautionary drugs for liver, kidney, and diet will also supplement and facilitate the protection these organs.

ok please look over the design, make any adjustments for any reasons, and make any suggestions or precautions, as ive said above i ve never been on for more than 16 weeks and this is a long ass time to be on. thanks for any info you give. please dont just read and then dont comment. even a newbie may be able to catch something that i didnt. AL BUNDY

Have you read "Cycling for Pennies..." by DoggCrapp on Animal's board? A very indepth conversation involving rest/pause training and a 4 "on, 2 "cruise" period. 4 weeks of very high doses of basic gear (Test + deca, fina or Eq) then 2 weeks at a maintanace level of test (250-400mgs) supplimented with lots of clomid, nolva and ari during the cruise to give a minor "gasp for air" to the HPTA.

Very interesting read.

Otherwise I'd run the fina for 6 weeks min, if not 8-10.

MDRThom said:
Have you read "Cycling for Pennies..." by DoggCrapp on Animal's board? A very indepth conversation involving rest/pause training and a 4 "on, 2 "cruise" period. 4 weeks of very high doses of basic gear (Test + deca, fina or Eq) then 2 weeks at a maintanace level of test (250-400mgs) supplimented with lots of clomid, nolva and ari during the cruise to give a minor "gasp for air" to the HPTA.

Very interesting read.

Otherwise I'd run the fina for 6 weeks min, if not 8-10.

great thanks, ill check it out. and to be totally honest the only reason i "threw" the fina in there at all is because i have 30 mls sitting around from the go around and i figured what the hell. ill use it somehow.

Oh, you never have to justify fina to me! I love that stuff! Hell, I'd marry it if I could find some juicin priest to perform the ceremony!

It's a good cycle. The only changes I would make, although not necessary are to drop the d-bol from 60mg/d to 50mg/d and to increase the prop/suspension from 800mg/week to 1,000mg/week. I assume the fina is the last 4 weeks before the show, so that is good.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear