over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thought i was a tough guy

asleep

Registered
so, i am a bounty hunter, work out non-stop, have had my share of fights and have done some seriously stupid and dangerous things in my day. but it was thursday july 3rd that i found out that i wasnt the tough guy i thought i was. i went skydiving and screamed like a girl as i jumped out of the plane. the really enlightening part was the plane ride up to 10500 ft. i was scared as hell in the plane and not from the thought of the jump. the plane was the smallest crappy looking thing you could imagine and sounded like an old lawn mower. i was stuffed in with five other guys, with my left shoulder against the door, my right shoulder against the pilot and my head resting on some of the planes controls facing backwards. at 10000 ft i had to turn around and then the door opened and we were out , tumbling head over heals until stabilized and then i felt like i was floating on a wind machine. it was unreal. cannot put it into words. the entire thing was an incredible rush, w/o chemicals. gotta go again.
have a whole new respect for what our men and women in the armed forces do for us.

Haha, its all good man. I've been through Ranger RIP school and have many jumps under my wings. But if I see one of those huge Coachroaches or Palmetto Bugs, I will run screaming like a little bitch. Everyone has their things they're scared of. Tis all good mang.

Haha, its all good man. I've been through Ranger RIP school and have many jumps under my wings. But if I see one of those huge Coachroaches or Palmetto Bugs, I will run screaming like a little bitch. Everyone has their things they're scared of. Tis all good mang.

Are you with a regiment or just ranger tabbed? If you're tabbed and with a regiment than you must have tons of fun supporting C.A.G. when mission dictates. DIRECT ACTION FTW!

So when are you going C.A.G. or have they approached you yet?

Being C.A.G. would be so sick!

Last edited:
Im 250lbs 5'11" not a nice physique but more of the "prison build" and signed up for a brazilian ju jitsu class about a year ago. I thought I had it down after a month and spared with this 150lb asian dude. Lets just say, he moped the fuckin floor with me. Such an ego blow.

so, i am a bounty hunter, work out non-stop, have had my share of fights and have done some seriously stupid and dangerous things in my day. but it was thursday july 3rd that i found out that i wasnt the tough guy i thought i was. i went skydiving and screamed like a girl as i jumped out of the plane. the really enlightening part was the plane ride up to 10500 ft. i was scared as hell in the plane and not from the thought of the jump. the plane was the smallest crappy looking thing you could imagine and sounded like an old lawn mower. i was stuffed in with five other guys, with my left shoulder against the door, my right shoulder against the pilot and my head resting on some of the planes controls facing backwards. at 10000 ft i had to turn around and then the door opened and we were out , tumbling head over heals until stabilized and then i felt like i was floating on a wind machine. it was unreal. cannot put it into words. the entire thing was an incredible rush, w/o chemicals. gotta go again.
have a whole new respect for what our men and women in the armed forces do for us.

that's awesome, bro. I wanted to jump cuz AF riggers are not allowed to (navy too, only army and marines) but when I went looking, I saw that although each jump gets cheaper, it is not a cheap sport and I am not allowed to pack my own chute, main OR reserve (personally I would trust no one bu me with my reserve). I never did it, and still wish I could.
at least you had the opportunity!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner