Anti-e's with HCG

Ok, here's my cycle:

600 mg/wk test enanthate
200 mg/wk deca
40 mg winstrol ed
500 i.u. HCG/wk

12.5 mg aromasin eod
25 mg proviron ed

My question is am I using too much/too little aromasin? I know the winstrol will help with estrogen control to some degree, but I have thrown in the aromasin because of the HCG. I have never used HCG before and I have read that it will raise test and estrogen in a 1:1 ratio so I figured I would need a fairly strong anti-e. Does anyone have enough experience with HCG to make any suggestions?

The proviron is thrown in there just for fun, if you know what I mean. ;) :p

Last edited:
You should be fine I would think. 500iu of hcg per week wont do much IMO. Can I ask why you are throwing it in?

You are going to have lots more E from the enanthate and nandralone conversion anyway.

And if you have never used the Aromasin with those doses or cycle before - just try it and see how it works.

no worries

You will be fine with your armoasin if you start to see problems just up it to 25mg ed. I would also up your deca dose to maybe 400 . 200 is a very low dose but its whatever you feel most comfortable with. I would run the winny at the end of the cycle.

healthfreak79 said:
...I would also up your deca dose to maybe 400. 200 is a very low dose but its whatever you feel most comfortable with...

Yea, it is. I've just got the deca in there to help lube my joints. Winstrol tends to dry them out. Not really looking to get anything else out of the deca.

I run 500IU of HCG and it keeps my nuts at normal size.

Are you prone to estrogen related side effects? Why not just run your cycle and add in the anti-e if you start to get gyno symptons or have problems with bloat and/or HBP.

terryd5150 said:
Yea, it is. I've just got the deca in there to help lube my joints. Winstrol tends to dry them out. Not really looking to get anything else out of the deca.

Gottcha then i can understand your use for a low dose. How long is your cycle going to be and what are you plans bulk or cut. Im asking just to see how long you were going to run the winny oral for. Most will say 6 weeks max, what are you doing?

Snarf said:
Are you prone to estrogen related side effects? Why not just run your cycle and add in the anti-e if you start to get gyno symptons or have problems with bloat and/or HBP.

No, I'm not really prone to gyno or bloat, but I do get horrible acne on my back and shoulders and become extremely lethargic and want to sleep all the time.

healthfreak79 said:
How long is your cycle going to be and what are you plans bulk or cut. Im asking just to see how long you were going to run the winny oral for. Most will say 6 weeks max, what are you doing?

I'll probably run this for 12-14 weeks, but the winstrol will only be for the first six weeks. I don't really think of my cycles as "bulk or cut", I guess for me the goal is always the same- adding quality muscle mass.

yah, you can always adjust the anti-E up or down depending on your acne level. The anti-E's new dose would take effect in 24-48 hours so you can quickly see the difference

let us know how it works out

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner