600mg EQ
100mg Tren Ace EOD
75mg winny EOD
6iu's jino's

Anti-es are
50mg proviron daily
25mg aromasin daily
10mg nolva daily

Think this is a good anti-e stack or should I up the nolva to 20mg. Think its too much already? I don't wanna lose any gains?

nolva???

i could understand using proviron, but why nolva along with aromasin? just curious...

I read a study a long time ago saying that a low dose of nolva while running hcg, makes the hcg more effective. I'll try to find it and post it here.

Fullybuilt said:
I read a study a long time ago saying that a low dose of nolva while running hcg, makes the hcg more effective. I'll try to find it and post it here.
please do, that sounds interesting...

dont use too much it will fuck up your lipid profile. Your probably ok with just the proviron.

Not sure what type of Aromasin you have (caps, liquid, tabs), but I would reduce the dose to 10-12.5mg/day or 25mg qod or mon-wed-fri if you have caps. You are only on 750mg prop/week. Nothing else you are on aromatizes to any appreciable degree. Also, obviously not certain about your personal proclivities/sensitivity towards aromatase, but you may be fine with just the proviron and nolva as someone suggested above. Given that you've already invested in it however, now may be a good time to assess its use for yourself. I'm assuming you don't have prior experience given that you're asking this question. With regards to blood lipid profiles, as a suicide inhibitor exemestane is a better choice than an AI (arimi, letro). The inclusion of nolva is a good idea with regards to blood lipids due its action as an estrogen agonist in certain tissues.

Rex.

Tman2002 said:
dont use too much it will fuck up your lipid profile. Your probably ok with just the proviron.

You dont have to worry about your lipids being jacked with Aromasin.

Are you experiencing fatigue? I've read that too much estrogen suppression will lead to fatigue.

???

Fullybuilt said:
On 750mg test prop
600mg EQ
100mg Tren Ace EOD
75mg winny EOD
6iu's jino's

Anti-es are
50mg proviron daily
25mg aromasin daily
10mg nolva daily

Think this is a good anti-e stack or should I up the nolva to 20mg. Think its too much already? I don't wanna lose any gains?
WTF is that really what your running ? Dude thats alot of shit in my opinion waaaaay to much shit:eek: and yes thats aslo to much anti-es.

I know this one guy who is adversely affected by too much anti-E.

His sex drive tends to be affected in a negative manner. He'd just rather be watery and have a member that works well.

Imagine that!

JETHRO TULL said:
I know this one guy who is adversely affected by too much anti-E.
His sex drive tends to be affected in a negative manner. He'd just rather be watery and have a member that works well.

Imagine that!

Now you know two. I have to be careful.

BTW: that IS a truckload of juice!

aromasin is stron sh*t. You dont need that much on that cycle. 12.5 eod would be fine and I would just use the proviron if you have low sex drive.Are you running HCG through the entire cycle. I could see running nolva to help with lipid profile, but as stated above aromasin isnt suppose to affcet it like arimi and letro.

That is alot of stuff running it all together unless you are running it something like below.

1-12 750mg test prop
1-12 600mg EQ
6-12 100mg Tren Ace EOD
8-12 75mg winny EOD
1-12 6iu's jino's

Last edited:
Rex Feral said:
Not sure what type of Aromasin you have (caps, liquid, tabs), but I would reduce the dose to 10-12.5mg/day or 25mg qod or mon-wed-fri if you have caps. You are only on 750mg prop/week. Nothing else you are on aromatizes to any appreciable degree. Also, obviously not certain about your personal proclivities/sensitivity towards aromatase, but you may be fine with just the proviron and nolva as someone suggested above. Given that you've already invested in it however, now may be a good time to assess its use for yourself. I'm assuming you don't have prior experience given that you're asking this question. With regards to blood lipid profiles, as a suicide inhibitor exemestane is a better choice than an AI (arimi, letro). The inclusion of nolva is a good idea with regards to blood lipids due its action as an estrogen agonist in certain tissues.

Rex.

Thank you. You saved me from typing alot. : )

The anti es are overkill, yes. I don't know if you are running too much gear because that looks like your average, middle of the road type of doses for a precontest run for the large majority of guys. Given that you didn't list your stats, experience, level of competition (if this is in fact a precontest plan), etc., it would be too hard to say whether or not you are taking too much gear. At the same time, even if I thought you were I would probably leave that alone, even with my experience, because your question was more about whether you were taking too much anti estrogen so I would prefer to focus on the question at hand. Hey, that's just me.

Skip

This is my 4th cycle. Yes running HCG at 500iu 2x per week as well. Here is how the cycle is
Weeks 1-12 6iu's jino
Weeks 1-12 750mg test prop
Weeks 1-10 600mg EQ
Weeks 1-8 100mg tren ace EOD
Weeks 4-12 winny 75mg EOD

The aromasin I got is in a liquid form from a research company(innovativesolutioz) so im not sure how accurate their doses are, so i'd rather play it safe and run it a little higher. I always thought 25mg ED was a normal dose.

Vander_V said:
WTF is that really what your running ? Dude thats alot of shit in my opinion waaaaay to much shit:eek: and yes thats aslo to much anti-es.

Bro, you gotta remember something. You have amazing genetics. Im not saying you don't train hard and work hard, but your genetics are crazy. You might be able to get your size on smaller cycles, but I know many guys who have average genetics and have worked there way up to your size and it took a lot of AAS. For example I know two guys, both in there late 20's who have about as much size as you and are of a similar b/f. You have better quality and shape, but what im getting at, is that a cycle for them is about
2grams of test per week
700mg Tren per week
some orals and about 10-12iu's of GH daily. I unfortunatley, have average genetics, so to get the gains im looking for, I need to run a larger cycle.

Bro, you gotta remember something. You have amazing genetics. Im not saying you don't train hard and work hard, but your genetics are crazy. You might be able to get your size on smaller cycles, but I know many guys who have average genetics and have worked there way up to your size and it took a lot of AAS.

The thread is something you might want to read below.

http://http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14775

Anways 20-25mg ed is suggested in most steroid profiles. Like you said 25mged,but you want to use the least amount of antiestrogens to keeps sides away is the answer and that answer will differ from individual to individual. Start low and work your way if needed.

Don't Blitzkrieg the antiestrogens from the start.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88