over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 3 Supplements for Heart Health

Thanks for your efforts in this thread. Currently using viva naturals krill. Everything you mentioned I have incorporated already. I guess this is more about figuring out what's less important to focus on proven heart health stuff.
My pleasure.
Telmisartan is also something I forgot to mention. Credit to gotgame again for bringing it to the forefront. I have 80mg tabs that I'll split in half on TRT. If I were to use other things, I'd likely take the full 80mg. Also research shows arb's and ace-inhibitors are best taken before bed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Man choosing 3 is so difficult

1. Vit k2
2. Arjuna
3.curcumin

Omega 3, astaxanthin, lecithin, pomegranate, 81mg apirin, vit e, d3, magnesium, coq10

Arjuna is definitely one many forget that may be very useful.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Should have had the thread read top 10. Because no one is stating only 3, which is very understandable.

I’d like to try vit k2 again, just don’t want to deal with the bloody noses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just so hard to keep up with everything. I wish a company would make an easy soluble one that contained 3-5 of the most trusted compounds (most listed above) in one pill at the amounts that were shown to be of benefit....not just trace amounts.

That's why I think a good variety of food is paramount. I drink a green smoothie every day with bitter greens, and a powdered green supplement, plus try to take in fruit with high antioxidant scores..... but I know that my daily intake no matter how varied dosent cover all the bases for optimal doses of all these supplements.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thinking about it. :)

Its just so hard to keep up with everything. I wish a company would make an easy soluble one that contained 3-5 of the most trusted compounds (most listed above) in one pill at the amounts that were shown to be of benefit....not just trace amounts.

That's why I think a good variety of food is paramount. I drink a green smoothie every day with bitter greens, and a powdered green supplement, plus try to take in fruit with high antioxidant scores..... but I know that my daily intake no matter how varied dosent cover all the bases for optimal doses of all these supplements.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Is it really hard to keep up with things or to buy 3-10 supplements separately? I think if you bought the most important ones and used them as staples...it's not really that much of a big deal. It's not like the knowledge is changing much at all since we know a ton right now. Not only that, whenever you get into mixing compounds, you have to worry even more-so about quality control.

Start with
UBIQUINOL
OMEGA3
CURCUMIN
VITAMIN D

and add what you deem important from there. It's not hard to take a half dozen pills or keep buying quality staples. We have it easier now than ANY people in this endeavor that came before us. Ignorance or laziness is all that can stop you.

My diagnosis at the start of this year was, enlarge heart within the normal range,lower left ventricular slightly thicker than supposed to be. Ejection fraction was 35, 12 weeks later its now at 45. I believe due to my kinda high doses of D-ribose L-citrulline malate L- carnitine and taurine. Doctor was a little impressed, we still would like it a little higher tho. I told him about these supplements he didnt seem to know about any of them except the ribose lol.

Also coq10 and magnesium is a must,,for Any kind of heart problems. So i think.

Last edited:
For hearth health my top 3
Ubiquinol
LE Vit K
curcumin

and 1 x baby aspirin (preventive measure) before bed so you dont die from ❤️ attack at night. More chances of that shit hitting you at night at sleep apparently. Not speaking from personal exp!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Bromelain trumps aspirin, with so many other benefits besides CV health.

Thinking about it. :)

SardonicColossalKakarikis-max-1mb.gif

Is it really hard to keep up with things or to buy 3-10 supplements separately? I think if you bought the most important ones and used them as staples...it's not really that much of a big deal. It's not like the knowledge is changing much at all since we know a ton right now. Not only that, whenever you get into mixing compounds, you have to worry even more-so about quality control.

Start with
UBIQUINOL
OMEGA3
CURCUMIN
VITAMIN D

and add what you deem important from there. It's not hard to take a half dozen pills or keep buying quality staples. We have it easier now than ANY people in this endeavor that came before us. Ignorance or laziness is all that can stop you.

You speak the truth. Problem is that I have a cabinet full of stuff already...and I'm running out of room! :D

As far as the quality control issue...I don't really see that being an issue unless someone skimps on something. I work in a facility where we have over 400 items in our product listing that are sold to some very strict customers with very detailed COA's. And some of these products contain 10+ ingredients ...some involving complex reactions.

But I guess it's how much money you throw at it and the quality of raws that matter.

Will these help with Blood pressure and resting heart rate?

BP yes. RHR not really.

Is carditone safe? Are a lot using it on here? I've read it has side effects. It can effect Neuro transmitters.

It's not good for neurotransmitters in the brain but it's better than having high blood pressure (also lowers resting heart rate a bit)

BP yes. RHR not really.

It's not good for neurotransmitters in the brain but it's better than having high blood pressure (also lowers resting heart rate a bit)

Resting heart rate lowered for me by almost 10 points just from Carditone alone. I was typically around 68 on average...but now I test anywhere from 58-61.

Also the last test I had at work was after having a cup of coffee, and running around the plant dealing with all the nights previous issues. I tested at 117/68 with a RHR of 66.

Resting heart rate lowered for me by almost 10 points just from Carditone alone. I was typically around 68 on average...but now I test anywhere from 58-61.

Also the last test I had at work was after having a cup of coffee, and running around the plant dealing with all the nights previous issues. I tested at 117/68 with a RHR of 66.

Coffee has never raised my RHR before. Some people claim that it does. My theory on this is genetics. Some of us are considered "fast caffeine metabolizers" and others are "slow caffeine metabolizers." I did that genetics test fitnessgenes and was tested to be a fast metabolizer. Perhaps slow metabolizers of caffeine do get the increase? I know Devenidas also took that test and was tested as a slow metabolizer.

Coffee has never raised my RHR before. Some people claim that it does. My theory on this is genetics. Some of us are considered "fast caffeine metabolizers" and others are "slow caffeine metabolizers." I did that genetics test fitnessgenes and was tested to be a fast metabolizer. Perhaps slow metabolizers of caffeine do get the increase? I know Devenidas also took that test and was tested as a slow metabolizer.

It's funny that you mention that. I have always said that I am sensitive to stimulants. Pre-workouts with stimulants in them drive me batty.

But I can drink a cup of coffee and it not bother me for some reason. I can and do drink a cup of coffee a lot of nights when relaxing...and can go right to bed with no issues.

So maybe it isn't the caffeine in the pre-workout stuff that is hitting me....but something else or a combination of something else with the caffeine.

It's funny that you mention that. I have always said that I am sensitive to stimulants. Pre-workouts with stimulants in them drive me batty.

But I can drink a cup of coffee and it not bother me for some reason. I can and do drink a cup of coffee a lot of nights when relaxing...and can go right to bed with no issues.

So maybe it isn't the caffeine in the pre-workout stuff that is hitting me....but something else or a combination of something else with the caffeine.

Sounds like you’re a fast caffeine metabolizer, which means you get more of the health benefits of coffee and you can drink it later at night without it causing you to lose sleep.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws