over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top 3 Supplements for Heart Health

Not sure what ADC is? Must be a seller? I get mine from Genotec. Not a plug but he sells it so it obviously makes sense for me to get it there. Otherwise I would just buy it from some random site as I don't ever see it on lists on here.

Just FYI, it's an on line pharmacy in India. I've gotten all sorts of things there from my asthma medication to PCT stuff. They don't sell narcotics or gear and are about as legit as one could expect from a 3rd world internet pharmacy. I'm not sure if I can give the address without violating the rules but I'm sure you could google it if interested.

Just FYI, it's an on line pharmacy in India. I've gotten all sorts of things there from my asthma medication to PCT stuff. They don't sell narcotics or gear and are about as legit as one could expect from a 3rd world internet pharmacy. I'm not sure if I can give the address without violating the rules but I'm sure you could google it if interested.

alldaychemist.com...I've used them for at least 20+ orders throughout the years

alldaychemist.com...I've used them for at least 20+ orders throughout the years

I know the name. I have my own Indian source for drugs so don't need them ;):p

Microbiotia diversity.

Metagenomics, whats in your gut.

Two tablespoons of high quality EVOO twice a day.

Anyone else use this for heart health?

I add 2-4 tbs of evoo or avacado oil throughout the day in my shakes to increase calories without eating unhealthy.

Exactly. If you had stated the videos were rubbish I wouldn't have been bothered but I know your not the type of guy to do something like that. He seems to have good credentials and whilst his presentation skills aren't good they are not that bad. He goes on about things that are very commonly discussed on here so it's nothing new. But if I can pick up even 1 piece of info from a 10min video I am happy. Plus it's always good to refresh the brain. In my post to Knight I wasn't trying to be a dick. That's the way he is and always has been on here and he should never change for anyone. Again it was just the wording that annoyed me and I am sure some see why. Some guys just like to complain.

Like you. You're barking up the wrong tree. Grow up.

Last edited:
Dr. Sinatra - how to prevent and reverse arterial plaque buildup.

I'm posting this mostly for the supplementation side...as I do believe the EBCT might be obsolete compared to the mention of the MERIDIAN DPA. I'm certain NOTHUMAN knows who Sinatra is..renowned cardiologist.

Electron-beam computed tomography, or EBCT, is a great screening procedure for measuring hardened plaque buildup in coronary arteries, which is a key factor in heart disease. And having a calcium score under 100 is favorable. But no one needs any calcium in their coronary arteries, so zero would be optimal. Calcium deposits are a sign of early aging, so it's important to be proactive and try to stabilize and even reverse plaque buildup in arteries to stave off heart disease.

Here's my own current, complete daily regimen for plaque stabilization and reversal. I realize it's long and comprehensive, and it'd be difficult to take everything, so, at minimum, I highly recommend the first six items on this list.
Prevent and Reverse Plaque Buildup in Arteries

A good, daily multivitamin/multimineral nutritional supplement
75–150 mg of hydrosoluble CoQ10
400–800 mg of magnesium
1–2 g of fish or squid oil for omega-3 fatty acids
2–3 ounces of pomegranate juice daily
1 cup of organic green tea a day
500–1,000 mg of L-carnitine
5 g of D-Ribose twice daily
1 gram garlic (preferably the high allicin form)
1 gram of vitamin C
B-complex vitamins
200–400 units of vitamin E in a mixed tocopherol that includes gamma tocopherol (don't buy vitamin E if it says "DL" on the label)
150 mcg of vitamin K2 menaquinone-7 (MK-7) twice daily

Diet to Reduce Plaque Buildup in Arteries

Your diet is also crucial. I strongly recommend an anti-inflammatory, low insulin-provoking (i.e. low carbohydrate) approach to eating. The specific diet plan I put my patients on for optimal heart health is the Pan-Asian Mediterranean (PAM) diet.

In a nutshell, about 45 percent of your calories should come from low-glycemic carbohydrates.

Protein should make up about another 25 percent. High quality, organic, lean meat and poultry, organic tofu, and free-range eggs are highly recommended, as is nonfarm-raised fish at the low end of the mercury level scale.

The remaining 30 percent or so of your calories should come from healthy fats such as organic avocado, extra virgin olive oil, and organic nuts-particularly almonds and walnuts.

Last edited:
does anybody know how to search for the dpa test locally? I can't find a provider list

does anybody know how to search for the dpa test locally? I can't find a provider list

Just google “meridian dpa analyzer + your state”

I’ve found a doctor who has one and I’ll be getting the test done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish Oil, NAC, Vit C, Magnesium, aspirin (baby), Evening Primrose, Ubiquinol, and Turmeric, and filtered water

Ubiquinol, Fish Oil (Proper dose), Aspirin (not a supplement), EVOO, and a few others which have been mentioned. Obviously cardio and diet are essential to supplementation.

I know a lot of you guys are taking Telmisartan and other blood pressure medications to prevent LVH/Cardiomyopathy and BP issues. But what if you have normal to low blood pressure to begin with?

My BP upon waking on TRT is almost too (I do a lot of LISS, about 1hr daily all year long) low. We're talking 100/55 or something. If it gets high due to whatever during the day it's still around 115/65. On cycle it's simply normal as long as I stick to test only and no orals. Would Telmisartan or any other BP drug be fine in this case? Man I remember drinking Hibiscus tea which is very similar to a known BP medication and my BP dropped so bad I couldn't stand up without feeling like I was about to faint.

In fact, I felt like I was going to die due to feeling unusually weak.

I know a lot of you guys are taking Telmisartan and other blood pressure medications to prevent LVH/Cardiomyopathy and BP issues. But what if you have normal to low blood pressure to begin with?

My BP upon waking on TRT is almost too (I do a lot of LISS, about 1hr daily all year long) low. We're talking 100/55 or something. If it gets high due to whatever during the day it's still around 115/65. On cycle it's simply normal as long as I stick to test only and no orals. Would Telmisartan or any other BP drug be fine in this case? Man I remember drinking Hibiscus tea which is very similar to a known BP medication and my BP dropped so bad I couldn't stand up without feeling like I was about to faint.

You're in the same boat as me. Adding BP medication would not be ideal.

I would have thought the answer would be obvious. I understand though as you just want to be in the best health position possible. But I think too many have this list we constantly see and they have to take everything even when some supps may not suit them and actually worsen their health. If you have bp like that the last thing you want is to lower it anymore. If you ever go on a big cycle or do something that elevates it then you could look at temporarily adding something in to help control it. Otherwise I would just just carry on as normal and be thankful your bp is that in the first place.

Well, I'm still taking Telmisartan 40mg ED despite getting low readings at home (they are higher at the doc). I don't think it's even that strong and that it would be the same if I stopped. It's just so hard to stop after seeing all the benefits.

I would have thought the answer would be obvious. I understand though as you just want to be in the best health position possible. But I think too many have this list we constantly see and they have to take everything even when some supps may not suit them and actually worsen their health. If you have bp like that the last thing you want is to lower it anymore. If you ever go on a big cycle or do something that elevates it then you could look at temporarily adding something in to help control it. Otherwise I would just just carry on as normal and be thankful your bp is that in the first place.

I wholeheartedly agree. Tel is in a different class of BP medication and I was simply hoping it wouldn't affect normal to low blood pressure, but I guess not. But to add to what you just said; I used to take anywhere between 3-6 grams of fish oil a day but often felt like absolute death.

I was dizzy all the time; light headed. I was ALWAYS anxious and had terrible headaches. It felt like my blood was almost TOO thin. My platelets run between 150-160 on TRT and using fish oil on top of that, even at 1g, makes me feel like death. So I avoid all omega 3s, even though I know they're absolutely good for you.

Tried Krill Oil and it gave me the same results. It even made me feel depressed (VERY depressed). Eating Salmon produces the same results.

I haven’t read the full thread so it may of been posted.

For those using vitamin D3. Make sure you get the one that also has K2 in it.

Microbiotia diversity.

Metagenomics, whats in your gut.

...as well, court the mediator of inflammation--Interleukin-1ß inhibition and the foe, Interleukin-37.

CANTOS

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member