over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren heavy breathing without masteron

I don't think anybody had their best cardio w/ Tren in the mix. I'm guessing bunk as well 2 yrs ago. Test, EQ, Mast, and Primo have not hurt my cardio one bit...maybe has helped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It seems that way from the outside looking in but it is exactly the same everything. Even started with the old vial

For me tren a made me feel like an obese guy first .5 mile run.. it sucks, sex became a struggle, felt my heart gonna jump out of my chest if I went fast or rough.. Awful.
tren e was much better. Endurance was okay, better fat loss and I wasn't trying to catch my breath after every set.. there's no way around it really, if you going to use tren; you gonna have to deal with it.

And switching to E from Ace was the ONLY difference? Dose? Other compunds etc...

I went ahead and skipped my eod injection last night just to see which it was from more (tren or weight gain) and my breathing is immensely better today. I'm just going to do more cardio, try the interval sprints, and deal with it. I can probably get a singulair rx also. I will be adding Winny at 50mg/way Dec 1st and upping the tren to 500mg/week as well as proviron mid Dec so if those DHT compounds help my cardio (and that is pure speculation on my part) with and increased tren dose there may be something to masteron helping last time.

How are other sides?

Maybe try dropping test to 100?

How are other sides?

Maybe try dropping test to 100?

Other sides: Gyno which I get anytime I don't run an anti e but is worse from tren, lasting much longer in bed sometimes too long, occasional violent/vivid dreams, and increased aggression/aggravation. Nothing too bad. Also running an extremely lose dose of prami.

Other sides: Gyno which I get anytime I don't run an anti e but is worse from tren, lasting much longer in bed sometimes too long, occasional violent/vivid dreams, and increased aggression/aggravation. Nothing too bad. Also running an extremely lose dose of prami.

I would drop to 100 then. Helped me a lot dropping from 200-100 while running Ace.

How low is the dose of prami out of curiosity?

I would drop to 100 then. Helped me a lot dropping from 200-100 while running Ace.

I'm enjoying the results too much hahaha. It's been about a week and a half since I started parabolan, I'm still breathing heavy all day but the lungs are clearer than they were before which is much more tolerable.

I'm enjoying the results too much hahaha. It's been about a week and a half since I started parabolan, I'm still breathing heavy all day but the lungs are clearer than they were before which is much more tolerable.

IMO 100-200mg test fr a couple weeks isnt gonna make all that much difference. GET SOME SLEEP. If you dont it'll catch up with ya...

You can even go ZERO test and have great gains... I went zero test and had no sexual side effects, I was hornier than usual.

IMO 100-200mg test fr a couple weeks isnt gonna make all that much difference. GET SOME SLEEP. If you dont it'll catch up with ya...

You can even go ZERO test and have great gains... I went zero test and had no sexual side effects, I was hornier than usual.

Oh I thought you meant drop the tren down, I'll drop the test down and see what happens. I have ambien and tamazapam for nights I have trouble getting to sleep but I don't take them if I already took prami since idk about the drug interactions between them.

Oh I thought you meant drop the tren down, I'll drop the test down and see what happens. I have ambien and tamazapam for nights I have trouble getting to sleep but I don't take them if I already took prami since idk about the drug interactions between them.

Gotcha, let us know how it goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner