over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein...

LMAO, I don't even think this thread was posted and you responded...amazing! How you doing count fagula? Have you talked to Skippy? How's his militia in South Dakota going?

wow, talk about being out of the loop...

LAter,

Todd

bah, I have converted over to blackstarlabs now for my protein

BSL Orangecreamsicle > *

jawbreakerkid said:
anyone know why their prices went up? I tried e-mailing them but didn't hear back. The price hike was pretty substantial.

i tried to get back to you about 3 times, but it kept saying mail box has been terminated. anyway an explanation:

we have been getting alot of emails asking about why our ion-exchange (our best seller) has increased in price. we DID NOT raise the price because we want to profit more, our supplier raised our price by a little over 1.50 per lb and it broke our threashold. we have very little margin at our current price as it is.

if you look at any of our competitors, dealing with the wpi
ion-exchange, their prices have gone up significantly as well (more than us). sorry about the increases guy's but it is for the following reasons.

the problem is the market is so hot for high protein diets, there is more demand then there is supply. most of our suppliers are sold out of alot of their inventory because of the big food companies like kraft, etc. they are all making low-carb high protein foods, which in turn is creating more of a demand. in some instances we are in line to order a lot of our products, because our manufacturers are sold out, plain and simple.

it has been pretty crazy the last few months. you think the ion-exchange went up alot, egg white went up 5.50 for us per lb from our supplier. we are not even making a dime with the egg white and in some instances loosing money. overall though, if you look at anybody else's prices compared to us, we still have the lowest price hands down, especially the ion-exchange.

i would love to say the prices are going to level off from the manufacturers, but i really doubt it, though we will take as much of the price increase as we can without raising the prices.

we do offer 2 other WPI's other than the ion-exchange, that are just as high in quality and at the same protein content if not higher per serving then the ion-exchange. these are more economical as well, we also lowered the price of our WPI microfiltration. we just started offering WPI Cold-Filtration for 5.84-6.49 per lb. we purchased a ton of this stuff, so we can offer it at a lower price. this stuff is just as good as the ion-exchange (remember guys, price doesn't alway mean better product or quality).

if you do find another supplier with a cheaper price on ion-exchange or any other of our proteins/supplements i would very surprised and would love to hear about it. so please email us if you do and we will change that quickly.

thanks,
tpc

i was told by animal even his protein prices went up signifigantly... he says its due to increades oil costs..

thanks for the reply TPC, I didn't want to make it seem like I was bashing you guys or anything in public. I was just curious, my brother called me and brought it to my attention. I saw the cold filtration price and figured I could just go with that. Thanks again for the reply. For anyone who hasn't tried True protein.com...I recommend it!

I want to reiterate this to everyone...if you find anyone with a lower price than us on any product that we carry, please contact us because we will do something about it. We have done the research and as far as I know there is noone that can beat our price on any product we carry

thanks doggcrap, your a good shit:) (that was a play on words.. I have been wanting to try your protein for awhile now(umm, that doesn't sound right):)

Is it just a few products that increased in price?

True Protein prices are very affordable but the shipping usually evens the price out to about the same as discount sites. (still a lil less)

However, I think the quality is uncomparable

I just bought some whey concentrate off of TP. I was assuming that since this is a lower grade protein it would be about the same as the big name brands. I was wrong big time.

this stuff mixes instantly, you barely even have to shake the shaker.

GREAT STUFF!!!

only company i will use from now on

i'm not too knowledeable on how this stuff is made. I'm wondering what TP does differently than these other companies????

Last edited:
Supply and demand. The more you want it the more they will charge for it. I do not blame them because I would do the same damn thing. :D There I put a nice smile there for everyone, that way not one will think I am being a dick. LMAO.

regardless of price I don't think you can beat the quality. I'll never go back to the 'others' again!

imo-if you take the price gram for gram they are the cheapest. You may need to pay shipping but you don't pay tax unless your stuck in CA.

I usually go with the CFM isolate (I thought it was supposed to be superior to ion-exchange). The price of the cfm hasn't gone up has it?

DOGGCRAPP

So this "true protein" company is owned or run by you? I would like to try it out.

Yes I co-own it with my business partner Doug (who freebases protein on a regular basis)

these are our new flavors we started carrying yesterday

Our New list of flavors:
Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Fruit Punch
Cherry
Pineapple
Lemonade
Wild Berry
Mango
Kiwi
Kiwi-Strawberry
Watermelon
Grape
Tropical Blend
Orange
Root Beer
Pina Colada
Banana

Doug wanted to carry manicotti, carne-asada burritto flavor and duckbilled platypus soufle flavor but I convinced him not too

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws