over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRUTH ABOUT STEROIDS PART 2

Really?

Who said I'm doing this for attention or fame? Up until this summer I hadn't gone over 750mgd of test. Without going into detail I basically paid Jack for all this gear...so if u can...why not? I'm not going broke buying my gear...what exactly am i delusional about? Did I say I'm going to turn pro in 5 years? No...what am I delusional about.

You need to be on that much why? Give me a good reason.....to hang with the " Jonses"? Seriously, you got if for free " so why not" .........really? Really? Look man, we are coming from 2 different realities so there will never be an understanding.........so let it go

All AAS act like addictive rec drug to the brain.....so see, you cannot say they are not addictive. Want to see a study? I got it.

Yes, but there are vitamins, amino acids and other OTC supplemenst that increase and influence neurotransmitter levels. Does that mean they are addictive as well:confused:

In regrads to AAS I believe it would be dose dependent for many individuals with pre existing conditions to see an addictive effect.

I can see how the results are "addictive", but I've never finished a cycle of dbol and then "craved" to have more.

That's very interesting though.

I have found that when on dbol, I have a feeling of well being-but agree that I have never craved it-but I did miss feeling that way though! I could see how someone become "addicted" to the feelings however.

And they never come off why?

They're addicted to acupuncture? I heard through the grapevine that most bodybuilders can only attain orgasm after they've had their skin pierced by needles for long minutes...

:eek: :D ;)

Who's to say I haven't? At one point I had an all consuming career with la fitness working 70 hours a week makig close to 100k from 23-27....i decided in may it wasn't the life for me...and unwanted to put myball out effort into a contest....if it wasn't for bodybuilding I'd be shooting heroine upnin the streets probably...it's the double edge swor of my personality type...I accomplih what I want in life and don't give up till ibdo..but it's usually all consuming and by any men necessary...it is what it is

and for the record...mice will self adminster testosterone...but it is dose dependant...so I do see your initial point...I think..to a degree

i feel bad you are in such constant turmoil brother.
religion can help. self love can help. i used to be just like how you described yourself above.
life is a journey. enjoy every minute. take a moment to breathe and just be thankful.

and for the record i would rather be obsessive about making money than about making muscle. one will kill you and the other will reward you and yours:lightbulb:
-JS

My point

My original point is PLAN your cycles accordingly......I have a high dopamine levels.......for example selegline gives me horrible headaches ......so why would I ever rant to use dbol? Just plan adccordingly your cycle, just do not throw a bunch of shit together like it appears you are doing.....unless I am wrong? Do you have an explanation for your cycle?

You need to be on that much why? Give me a good reason.....to hang with the " Jonses"? Seriously, you got if for free " so why not" .........really? Really?

Because i want to see what happens when I take that much...I know guts taking triple what I am...I guess the Texas bodybuilding scene is a lot different than everywhere else...granted everything i take is UGL so maybe it's underdosed....

i would rather be obsessive about making money than about making muscle. one will kill you and the other will reward you and yours:lightbulb:
-JS

That one is highly debatable... ;)

Not to sideline the Phil/Plang debate, but I'm convinced anything that "makes you feel good" can and will, if not kept in check, become addictive in one capacity or another.

I know I'm always addicted to something. Today these things are beneficial to my well-being. In my past, not so much. I'll probably die ten years sooner than I would have if I hadn't indulged the darkside of pleasure for all those years.

Fair enough...we will agree that we don't see eye to eye..but after some pubmed searching there is more to the addictive nature than i previously thought.....

As far as my cycle I can explain it...minus the peptides...besides the act I've never been a hyper responder (obviously) to androgens and I would like to see what sort of mileage I can get out of peptides and lower my doses....

1200mgs of test=keeps my weight high-

and allows me to maintain a certain amount of mass

700mg masteron=was using 350mgs...dropped tren out because it makes

Also

Since my dopamine levels are so high naturally I never had a problem with prolactone...never needed caber or prami.......on tren or deca......but dbol kills me.......selegline.......horrible........mt2 I love but makes me sicker than a dog

That one is highly debatable... ;)

i know what you mean Phidias;)
more to the point,
muscles don't help your family and children as much as your money will:)
and 99.99% of people on the planet got a better chance making money outside of this sport so its really kinda pointless to obsess and risk health for a few pounds...
-JS

Well

Fair enough...we will agree that we don't see eye to eye..but after some pubmed searching there is more to the addictive nature than i previously thought.....

As far as my cycle I can explain it...minus the peptides...besides the act I've never been a hyper responder (obviously) to androgens and I would like to see what sort of mileage I can get out of peptides and lower my doses....

1200mgs of test=keeps my weight high-

and allows me to maintain a certain amount of mass

700mg masteron=was using 350mgs...dropped tren out because it makes

Here is the sad part.........it is UG............how much is REAL? That drove me crazy............I undersatnad its how it is though.

I was 160lbs and now 260. Wanted to do only one cycle and was told if i do one i will never get off. I dont drink or smoke, im not person who gets addictive... I was wrong.. once i got on i didnt get off. Why? Im scared ill be skinny, stuff does make me feel good and makes me feel confident and just beeing big makes me feel good.
Every day i look at myself in the mirror and say im damn small, i need more size and weight. Yes i have bigorexia. Its never enough.
I dont see what is gonna happen in the future, i just see present , i know i will suffer later , sometimes i ask myself why all this? But it is sickness and i cant stop.
I admit its addictive and its part of my life.

Edit...gotta work..I'll finish up later

Yes

I was 160lbs and now 260. Wanted to do only one cycle and was told if i do one i will never get off. I dont drink or smoke, im not person who gets addictive... I was wrong.. once i got on i didnt get off. Why? Im scared ill be skinny, stuff does make me feel good and makes me feel confident and just beeing big makes me feel good.
Every day i look at myself in the mirror and say im damn small, i need more size and weight. Yes i have bigorexia. Its never enough.
I dont see what is gonna happen in the future, i just see present , i know i will suffer later , sometimes i ask myself why all this? But it is sickness and i cant stop.
I admit its addictive and its part of my life.

I know.....its not right or wrong, good or bad..........it just is......be a good person, know what its doing.......choose

i feel bad you are in such constant turmoil brother.
religion can help. self love can help. i used to be just like how you described yourself above.
life is a journey. enjoy every minute. take a moment to breathe and just be thankful.

and for the record i would rather be obsessive about making money than about making muscle. one will kill you and the other will reward you and yours:lightbulb:
-JS

Well said JS!

i know what you mean Phidias;)
more to the point,
muscles don't help your family and children as much as your money will:)
and 99.99% of people on the planet got a better chance making money outside of this sport so its really kinda pointless to obsess and risk health for a few pounds...
-JS

Don't worry, JS, I was just teasing you :p ... I agree 100% with you. :)

Whether steroids are addictive or not (of course they are... how you can even argue about it is beyond me :cool:) is not so much the point: bodybuilding in itself is a drug, and before you know it you wake up in your thirties (for some it's even later :eek:) realizing you've ruined your life...

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner