over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upcoming offseason cycle

Listen to what people who know are telling you. You're throwing the kitchen sink at it. Reduce the GH dosage (you're not using it efficiently here, dump the insulin (you're using it wrong)

Second. Post pics. If you TRULY want advice from people who know, we are ALL skeptical of claims of that low BF and decent bodyweight.

Getting better isn't about the amount of drugs you take. It's about genetics, DIET, TRAINING and TIME.

This I a totally advanced cycle, whether you think so or not. You should be able to achieve very good size gains with half this, IF you train hard and eat properly for the same 24 weeks. PLUS, save yourself some $$$

dont take what hes saying the wrong way. hes just trying to keep you alive a lil longer.

What's up guys. First post here. I'll go ahead and list my stats cuz I know that post will be coming lol. 6'2 225 at 5-6%. Just competed in my first NPC show last weekend so that's why the weigh and body fat are so low. Competed as a heavyweight at the show. Obviously my goals and long term goals are to add SIZE. For my height I need all the size I can get and need to be competing as a super to have a chance in this sport. I would love to turn pro and all that of course but right now just want to be realistic and add size size size. Last off season I got up to 280 but would like to be leaner this offseason. Will be taking a full one to two years off to grow. Then hopefully compete legitimately in the supers. Enough with that, here's the proposed cycle that me and my coach have come up with. As I said I just competed last weekend so for these next four weeks I am just cruising to give my body a break then July 2nd I will begin my off season cycle. Here it is. Let me know what you think and any changes or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. I'll take all the criticism I can get. Thanks.

1-25 test e 1500mg/wk
1-8 tren e 1000mg/wk
1-8 NPP 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren e 1000mg/wk
16-24 NPP 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 2x/day
1-24 GH 10iu PO only

* this is my first time running NPP and also GH.

Do you really need to run such high dosages to reach your goals? My stats are almost identical but only at 175mg test 175mg winny, 350mg npp week 20mg dbol prew no hgh no slin
fukc thats 4G aas region:eek:

Listen to what people who know are telling you. You're throwing the kitchen sink at it. Reduce the GH dosage (you're not using it efficiently here, dump the insulin (you're using it wrong)

Second. Post pics. If you TRULY want advice from people who know, we are ALL skeptical of claims of that low BF and decent bodyweight.

Getting better isn't about the amount of drugs you take. It's about genetics, DIET, TRAINING and TIME.

This I a totally advanced cycle, whether you think so or not. You should be able to achieve very good size gains with half this, IF you train hard and eat properly for the same 24 weeks. PLUS, save yourself some $$$

I agree. How would you suggests he uses slin and HGH?

I agree. How would you suggests he uses slin and HGH?

I'm suggesting he do more research. NO way I am telling anyone how to use slin online.

And as far as the GH, he should be looking to do more research and get reputable information from a reputable source.

1-25 test e 1500mg/wk
1-8 tren e 1000mg/wk
1-8 NPP 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren e 1000mg/wk
16-24 NPP 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 2x/day
1-24 GH 10iu PO only
* this is my first time running NPP and also GH.

You didn't give any use history but I guess your weight is enough info. These are the type of doses that should take many years to progress to. By the time you get to this point you should have achieved a certain amount of size. It's difficult to quantify obviously but suffice to say at 6'2" 225 you are nowhere close to this kind of drug progression. Where are you are going to go from here? If you have progressed to these doses at the size you are then you have no business bodybuilding. If you can't get considerably larger on considerably less (1/2-1/3 of the AAS doses) then you have no business bodybuilding.

How did you do in your show? You are not a novice competitor. Just novice to the NPC. So you've been training for some time. At the state and local level any amount of talent sticks out like a sore thumb/is grossly apparent. Really it should take very little effort and very little drugs comparatively speaking to win a state show if you are truly meant to participate in this sport at the higher levels. If you have to use those kind of doses to win a NPC state show overall then you have no business bodybuilding. Drugs will not overcome shit genetics. If you don't have shit genetics then you need 1/2-1/3 of what you listed to progress quickly at your level.

Rex.

Some good advice in this thread. How much have you used in the past? There are so many variables but you shouldn't need that amount to grow. I will say that is a pretty standard cycle around here though... people just don't talk about it.

I don't see why you couldn't grow on something like the following if your diet is good...

Test at 900mg
Deca at 900mg
Adrol, dbol, tbol thrown in at times (max 100mg adrol and 60mg dbol/tbol).
GH and/or peps thrown in... 5IU gh would be enough if it isn't bunk.

The biggest guys I know take slin with every meal. But you don't want to be doing that. I think 6IU 2-3 times per day at 4 days per week would be a great plan. Have plenty of breaks with the slin though. My suggestion is just that... a suggestion so guys don't jump on me for recommending slin :D

I honestly believe thats way to much gear, especially for off season, and also a 25 week cycle? id personally break that down into 2 cycles, 12 weeks on 8 cruise, and back On....

I also think thats way to much stuff, i think to keep it simple for growth and use the harsher drugs for show...

off season IMO should have these and thats it

test
deca
Peptides/GH
SLIN( if need be )
dbol or adrol

thats it....

get good quality gear, even pharma if you can and you wont be needing any crazy doses. trust me!

I honestly believe thats way to much gear, especially for off season, and also a 25 week cycle? id personally break that down into 2 cycles, 12 weeks on 8 cruise, and back On....

I also think thats way to much stuff, i think to keep it simple for growth and use the harsher drugs for show...

off season IMO should have these and thats it

test
deca
Peptides/GH
SLIN( if need be )
dbol or adrol

thats it....

get good quality gear, even pharma if you can and you wont be needing any crazy doses. trust me!

That's another thing I notice quite a lot... guys use very harsh compounds most of the year. I think tren is best used for contest prep and if you don't compete for one cycle a year. A small dose of tren can be good to help matters when bulking (100mg tren e per week for example). But I see more and more guys taking tren pretty much all year (not good at all).

Your advice is solid... test and nandrolone... keep is simple and don't go overboard. Some gh or peps to help matters. Slin is you really want to but obviously be careful with it. I think with slin small and frequent doses are best all you could use a long acting one. Slin doesn't get spoken about on here much for good reason but it could be very useful for this guy.

Alright, first of all thank all of y'all for your responses. I appreciate all of them and no hard feelings about any if them. I knew what I was in for. This is not my first cycle by any means. This is my 3rd years using AAS. I started out in the natural bodybuilding world competing in the INBA. After that I started AAS. Took 2 years off and added size then competed. I am now in my third year, sorry for not stating that. The cycle listed was given to me by my coach who is a top level NPC super heavy competitor. He has been my coach all my years of AAS use. I have talked it over with him thanks to all of y'alls responses and have reduced it some. It now looks like this. Let me know what you think.

1-24 test e 1500mg/wk
1-24 eq 600-800 mg/wk
1-8 tren a 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren a 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 3x/wk
1-24 HGH 10iu 3x/wk (mike Arnold's "Blast" protocol for mass gains)

Let me know what y'all think.

Alright, first of all thank all of y'all for your responses. I appreciate all of them and no hard feelings about any if them. I knew what I was in for. This is not my first cycle by any means. This is my 3rd years using AAS. I started out in the natural bodybuilding world competing in the INBA. After that I started AAS. Took 2 years off and added size then competed. I am now in my third year, sorry for not stating that. The cycle listed was given to me by my coach who is a top level NPC super heavy competitor. He has been my coach all my years of AAS use. I have talked it over with him thanks to all of y'alls responses and have reduced it some. It now looks like this. Let me know what you think.

1-24 test e 1500mg/wk
1-24 eq 600-800 mg/wk
1-8 tren a 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren a 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 3x/wk

How much of a jump are these dosages from previous? Example, your previous cycles have been 750mg test weekly. Then I would say this is far to much. This is overkill IMHO. I've made massive gains on half of these dosages, minus the slin. The EQ dosage is not terrible tho. The GH blast protocol isn't bad. I don't like A-Bombs...too harsh for my liking.

1-24 test e 1500mg/wk
1-24 eq 600-800 mg/wk
1-8 tren a 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren a 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 3x/wk

Do you plan to give blood at all?

You need to watch RBC on that much Test and EQ.

Interesting thread and some good advice.

If I was on your shoes, I'd drop all the drugs today, except for a TRT dose of test.

Then I would fire my coach. I'm not saying he's a bad coach or he doesn't know what he's doing, I'm just saying that I'd search for someone with a different approach.

The dosages you're talking about now will probably get you burned out fairly quick. Reset your body, find a really good source of strong gear (human grade if possible) and start again with a smart trainer. In the long run, you'll be happy you've done it.

Well if you want some true criticism than your 6'2" your chance of turning pro is about zero. You've only done one show and your doing huge dosages of AS, GH and slin already??? No offense bro, but you might want to rethink things.

1 show and your already talking about going pro? With those stats and that mindset are you sure you didn't compete in Mens Physique last weekend? :mad:

Well if you want some true criticism than your 6'2" your chance of turning pro is about zero. You've only done one show and your doing huge dosages of AS, GH and slin already??? No offense bro, but you might want to rethink things.

True--very few guys ever turn pro at that height. Unless someone has amazing genetics...or is from a 3rd world country, turning pro at 6'2 at almost impossible. Just look at how many 6'2 pros we have...not many.

I also agree on your 2nd point. I know this is Pro M and people don't bullshit doses, but for someone who is 6'2 and 225 lbs (even with the low BF) those doses are completely unecessary.

Too many guys, when they want to gain more mass, think only about drugs and not their diet. A couple weeks ago I posted about a guy I have known for over 20 years now. He is an old-school guy. A big cycle for him is 750 mg test/week, 500 mg Deca/week, and 25 mg Anadrol/day. He has never went over 1,500 mg total and usually stays between 1-1.5 grams. He also cycles his gear--taking about 4-5 months off per year, which is unheard of these days.

He weighs 310 lbs at 6'2 to 6'3 and about 10% BF when ON...and about 90 lbs when off at the same BF. He is also extremely strong--would have gotten his pro card in strongman had he not injured himself multiple times during strongman training. He had trained like a BB'r his whole life and by the time he got into strongman in his mid-30's, he had too many weak links to safely peform the many strongman events. Hence, all the injuries in a short period of time.

Ohh...and he began trainimng at about 19 years lbs and 165 lbs lbs. Yes, 165 lbs at 6'2-6'3, so he was by no means a beast when he began.

OP, if you want to gain mass, put as much focus on to eating (quantity wise)as you do your drugs. There is no reason you should not be able to easily gain additional muscle tissue at your level of development, even with significantly reduced dosages.

See bold above.

Do you really need to run such high dosages to reach your goals? My stats are almost identical but only at 175mg test 175mg winny, 350mg npp week 20mg dbol prew no hgh no slin
fukc thats 4G aas region:eek:

Yep. Even for someone like myself, who no longer takes BB'ing seriously on a personal level, I am currently 270 lbs at 6'1 and about 15% BF. I am currently only using 1 amp of Omnas/week (275 mg--they are all a little over-filled), 200 mg mast enth, and 100 mg NPP. I will toss in 50 mg Anandrol for a few weeks every now and then for a boost....and 200 mg Tren a week for 3-4 weeks once every couple months. I have been doing this for 4-5 months now...no exaggerations. I eat 2-3X day...maybe 100 grams protein...train each bodypart once every 10-12 days...and don't train hard. Again, no exaggerations. Ohh, I alos use 20 IU Humulin R 2-3X a week after training.

If I can maintain more muscle mass than the OP at a slightly shorter height, horrible dietary habits, poor training, far from good genertics, and minimal gear, then I am sure the OP doesn't need that much gear to make great gains.

Lol I've heard that a lot. I know a lot of guys that don't directly hit there front delts because they feel thy stimulate them enough on other movements such as bench press. I really need to target my side delts as I feel that is my weak point at the moment. Especially for my height they need to have that much more fullness and roundness to them.

laterals, leaning laterals, MAYBE kinda wide grip upright rows....
-JS

I wonder what you guys do after a big blast of an "off season" cycle.... taper off lose gains and then do a "cutter"...?
there are better ways imo...
but I am curious, after this offseason blast, then what? cruise? go straight into "cutting" cycle....?
-JS

I wonder what you guys do after a big blast of an "off season" cycle.... taper off lose gains and then do a "cutter"...?
there are better ways imo...
but I am curious, after this offseason blast, then what? cruise? go straight into "cutting" cycle....?
-JS
used to come off when I wasvcycling, then used trt dosage of test when started blasting and cruising, then added npp or tren @100mgs week to my trt when started advenced cruises few years ago, now I stay on trt all the time and just adding lotsa cosmetic compounds at very low 100-200mg week lol mast,tbol,dbol,winny,provirob,tren...this is nowhere comųng off but I do not blasting on high dosages anymore,pretty much stay on 200-500mg all year round last 15-16months

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131