over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urine drug test for juice for probation

One of my boys did 30 days for some things to do with baby mama drama and was talking on the phone to her from jail got out did one drug test then 5 days did another. first was for rec's second was for gear beacuse she had talked about it on the phone to him while he was in jail and all of those calles get recorded and listened to

If they are sure to test you for AAS by urine sample try using some Synthetic urine such as QUICK FIX.

this works wonder iv passed many drug test with fake urine.the one i used was called urinluck.but i was on probation for 3 years and they test you diferent than if u where getting tested for a job.when u get tested for probation the officer walks in the stall with you to look at you and make sure its u peeing.i had a femail PO so she get a man too go in with me.and with my luck the guy was gay:eek:

tell u a real story and its funny.a friend of mine knows a guy who was on probation and he use to have a fake pennis that u fill it with the fake urine and it looks really real and u squeez it and the urine comes out.so the po wouldnt notice.and this guy was the biggest pot head.he goes in one day kidd you not and he so stoned that while he is peeing the fake pennis falls out of his hand and falls on the floor and got busted.had to serve the rest of probation locked up.he said worst part of it was they embaressed the shit out of him in the PO office cuz they where showing everyone the pennis and making fun off him

I was on probation for something not AAS related and didn't get tested for steroids at first. About halfway ointo my probation they were upfront with me and said that because of my "unusually muscular physique" they suspected steroid use and were going to start tedting me for them. Now here's the real kicker, I was responsible for the extra cost of the test every month on top of my regular court/ probation fees. It cost me an extra $120 each month for one AAS test. Advice: get on Dr. prescribed TRT so that you will already test positive for testosterone, and then just bump up you levels of testosterone with short ester for the first part of the month. By the time you take your test as long as your TE ratio isn't crazy, they cant prove anything. Only suspect :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws