advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very high dose AAS made me... (complete the sentence)

Highest I ever hit was 2 to 2.5grams. Not much by standards here. I seem to be pretty resistant. Run test at a gram and can get a little short due to CNS stim. Tren, run just below 600 max, if I don't scale gradually effects my sleep but okay otherwise (can be sneaky though on impacts and wife noticed changes last run). Nothing hits my digestion orals or tren (ravenously hungry massive cravings and harder to diet). I get heartburn now that I'm older sadly - not only from drugs. Loved dbol when younger and now even 15mg makes me tired in a couple weeks, no other oral at any amount makes me feel crappy.

I guess I could run more but I'm older, don't compete in BBing, hold as much muscle as I want at this point. Goal is feel good, look good, be healthy.

These days typical is probably 1 to 1.5 grams all in. Lower on stronger compounds and higher on weaker (ie primo and mast in mix). Does all I need.

TIRED.

Made my BP go thru the roof. Felt like complete dogshit.... Proof more wasn't better

Big, lean, moody, withdrawn and mentally insane. Upcoming show in 2 weeks ive pulled out for and reverted back on my decision about 20 times the last 3 weeks. Im sure my family, friends and coach are over it. Just sent my coach a message saying i want to reverse out and have no motivation to compete. Then sent him another one an hour later saying we may as well just do it for fun and come in full as fuck.

The last 3 weeks ive binged about 8 times. Including days where i only ate 2 meals because some were so big. Body is a crazy thing, i tracked everything and come out at roughly 4500 cals every single day with very very similar macros every time. Surprise, surprise, the 5g weekly + 20iu hgh and 50mcg t3 has just made me leaner and leaner all while im getting crazier and impulsive the lower i come down.
Jeeez that's very interesting!!

No problem bro, you sound like a good guy so just don't fuck yourself or anyone else up for bodybuilding. It's not worth it.

Have you tried supplementing with 5-HTP to get more Serotonin into your system? Don't take L-tryptophan since that has to be converted to 5-HTP and is proven in studies not to work.

5-HTP is not an expensive OTC supplement so it might be worth a try.
If i take 5-htp i can't sleep.... still don't understand why....

I've been on anywhere from 3-5g most of the last couple years. I feel like its probably the diet taking its toll if anything. Making me obsess over every detail.

I can handle 2g of tren with a fuck ton of carbs in my off season. Still on 600g daily losing 1kg a week feeling like a mental patient.

Sounds like you can't actually handle 2g of tren at all

High doses for me make me lethargic and I can't eat

With any tren I have anxiety and I start to lose it after 8 weeks

Need gyno surgery.
Twice!

Every time I went with high amounts, my Hematoctic would get way high and I would feel sluggish and like shit all the time and would have no appetite. When I would go to a moderate dose I would look and feel a lot better.

Sounds like you can't actually handle 2g of tren at all

High doses for me make me lethargic and I can't eat

With any tren I have anxiety and I start to lose it after 8 weeks
Okay well i just said i can handle it with lots of carbs. Run it for the better part of 2 years and only recently losing it ... Coincidentally dieting for a show in the final stages but yeah okay

Okay well i just said i can handle it with lots of carbs. Run it for the better part of 2 years and only recently losing it ... Coincidentally dieting for a show in the final stages but yeah okay

last time i dieted for a show, i started losing it mentally as well.

didn't get irritable or angry, but anxious and paranoid. sleep was very poor, and memory was shit

last time i dieted for a show, i started losing it mentally as well.

didn't get irritable or angry, but anxious and paranoid. sleep was very poor, and memory was shit

I think everyone turns weird when they reach a certain leaness.. I turn into an asshole with anxiety as im literally fucking starving. I'm not pleasant to think about as I have one thought. Food. And I will think of any excuse to get it. It's a mild fuck being that lean.

HORNEY. To the point that it causes problems. I've been using gear for about 8-9 years. Left three different girlfriends because after a couple years the sex slowed down.

My most recent gf andi have been together for about three years now. She's been a trooper. We've had sex everyday for two years straight. Its the last year she says im mentally fucking her up. She said at night she feels like im stalking her because she knows it's inevitable that im going to try and get her to have sex with me. Its real caused some problems. I've lost basically all control. On top of that shes going through menopause so her drive isn't great at all. I just can't make it more than a few days without feeling like I'm going to lose my mind if i dont have sex. Obviously she thinks I'm a sex addict but idk if thats a case. It may be. I have a hugely addictive and obsessive compulsive personality.

After her exploding on me I've been working on backing off and just trying to average sex like once a week but its tough.

Even on just trt its still just as bad.

HORNEY. To the point that it causes problems. I've been using gear for about 8-9 years. Left three different girlfriends because after a couple years the sex slowed down.

My most recent gf andi have been together for about three years now. She's been a trooper. We've had sex everyday for two years straight. Its the last year she says im mentally fucking her up. She said at night she feels like im stalking her because she knows it's inevitable that im going to try and get her to have sex with me. Its real caused some problems. I've lost basically all control. On top of that shes going through menopause so her drive isn't great at all. I just can't make it more than a few days without feeling like I'm going to lose my mind if i dont have sex. Obviously she thinks I'm a sex addict but idk if thats a case. It may be. I have a hugely addictive and obsessive compulsive personality.

After her exploding on me I've been working on backing off and just trying to average sex like once a week but its tough.

Me too horny as fuck.but lucky me my wife and girlfriend love sex amd are ready at anytime

And yes they both know about each other and are ok with it
We use to party together but I cut that out. And me and the wife have been married for 27 years and 6 years with girlfriend.

Me too horny as fuck.but lucky me my wife and girlfriend love sex amd are ready at anytime

We use to party together but I cut that out. And me and the wife have been married for 27 years and 6 years with girlfriend.

sounds like you and @Cv215 should compare notes

I can't even stand one woman around me for a prolonged period of time and this guy has 2. Hats off to you sir.

Edit, on the topic itself. Never been above 1.5 gram, felt fine. Putting together my new blast tho and either going with something like 1250 test and some primo and/or dhb or just test only and use the money saved for more hgh and run that at 8 iu in stead of 5.

I am 100% in your same condition.... It's hard mate, sometimes i would like to have Deca dick....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws