over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walmart gains!

How are u running it?
Just did 10iu pre workout a couple hours ago. Sipped on 50g whey iso and 90g dextrose during. Pretty full and pumped right now. Will maybe try going to 20iu pre workout after I get a few more workouts in at this dosage.

Just did 10iu pre workout a couple hours ago. Sipped on 50g whey iso and 90g dextrose during. Pretty full and pumped right now. Will maybe try going to 20iu pre workout after I get a few more workouts in at this dosage.
You’re only using it pre workout?

Why not post workout with a large carb meal to help shuttle the carbs? Just curious as I thought this was the biggest benefit of it

Why not post workout with a large carb meal to help shuttle the carbs? Just curious as I thought this was the biggest benefit of it
My understanding is that it's best during training to prevent muscle breakdown and create an anabolic environment

I don't really have much carbs after training or any other time of the day anyway though

It’s still active postworkout . If memory serves correct I believe it has a 4-6 hr life. So doin it preworkout you take advantage of it kicking in within 30mins sipping intra shake throughout workout then you still are active for post workout shake and post meal . That’s the reasoning behind the preworkout protocol. Once your comfortable doing it that way and you know your body and how it reacts with it you can start adding it in at your bigger meals throughout the day. But you add it in where it fits. That’s the best advice I’ve ever gotten regarding it. You put it in your daily diet where “it fits” and start low to gauge tolerance and go up or stay from there

I used it pre 2 iu worked up to 10 then started adding post. Just used good old whole food ( fruit potatoes) to cover the slin. I eat carbs pre and post anyway so no changes to diet were needed.

I thought this was gonna be about the Whittaker's trip to Walmart!!

Should have picked up some equate glycerin with that (for pumps) , spring valley beet root caps (for pumps/vascularity) and some arginine caps .... (also, for pumps). Optional: Since walmart carries bucked up now - woke af pre workout

Should have picked up some equate glycerin with that (for pumps) , spring valley beet root caps (for pumps/vascularity) and some arginine caps .... (also, for pumps). Optional: Since walmart carries bucked up now - woke af pre workout
Bro your lean as fuck and train hard I doubt you need all that to get a great pump. I remember back in the day I did the same thing though, putting that Walmart glycerin in a shake lol. Didn't do anything for me but it tasted sweet as fuck. Wonder if it could be added to coffee lol

Novolin R is a blend of fast and medium slin so you get two peaks. One would be hitting PWO even if taken pre.

As are the caps he mentioned.

The wal-mart insulin plus carb of choice (or not, depending on goals) is all that’s needed.

Bulk beet root powder is a great addition to pre-workout insulin use, however
Yes, but I was making a small joke about Walmart gainz so I included what Walmart sells lol

I’ve had success with some spring valley supps

Bro your lean as fuck and train hard I doubt you need all that to get a great pump. I remember back in the day I did the same thing though, putting that Walmart glycerin in a shake lol. Didn't do anything for me but it tasted sweet as fuck. Wonder if it could be added to coffee lol
Thanks man. I do prefer glycerol but they are essentially the same. Glycerin is way too sweet.

I notice great pumps(more so hard contractions) from arginine, beet root and grape seed extract

Toss in some glycerol but if you’re not naturally lean I’m of the opinion that skin will make you fat first especially if you’re not on Hgh concurrent

Usually the only Walmart gainz I see are of the obesity type. Had to read your post just to satisfy curiosity about your 'gainz'. Need an intervention? Haha
Lmafo there’s actually a YT channel that follows Uber fat people lazily riding scooters in WM buying mountains of junk food and soda pop lol mind you not disabled people just crazy fat hooked of junk food like crack cocaine fuckers. I watched one 400 plus lb woman fill a cart with Little Debbie pastries and 2 liters of DP and MD. It was gross, I literally can’t go in a Wal Mart I feel like I need an hour shower if I do, literally I get sick to my stomach, Target too just not as bad and it has to be the people bc it doesn’t happen at SAMS or CostCo

🤣🤣🤣
You said it, I was thinking it. Lmao. Especially about needing to shower after

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear