over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walmart gains!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents....The best preworkout that you can buy at Walmart is the Primatene tabs at the pharmacy(ephedrine hcl) taken with the equate 200mg caffeine tabs. I don't think anything has ever been better than the good ole caffeine and ephedrine stack. Those Bucked Up drinks are nasty as fuck.
I tried the novolin R for a while, 10iu preworkout with carbs. Got some pretty good pumps but put on too much bodyfat with it. Just not worth it, but glad I tried it.
Do you normally have carbs pre workout? Because if you added carbs to cover your insulin of course you got fat

I didn't really start using pres much until last summer. I'd used them here and there but not as frequently as I have been. A lot of the ones Ive liked still have DMAA or DMHA in them. I've got some old batches of Excelsior and I'm not sure what's actually in those tubs but it wasn't on the label and has an illicit feel to it and it's not DMAA or DMHA. A few favorites: Crack, Crack Gold, Wrecked Extreme, M2, Pre Stack, Enjoy the Ride, Assassin 6.0, Dexter Halloween Version, Dark Energy, The Power

Do you normally have carbs pre workout? Because if you added carbs to cover your insulin of course you got fat
This spot on ..I think this all started when people started adding these sugary drinks...pre ..inntra...post ..when they take skin. That's just a bunch of shit calories.

If I'm eating 300 carbs of real food per day, and I want to take 10iu of slin, it makes sense to make sure I have 100g carbs pre and a good dose after. These 100 or so carbs I pull from my existing 300. Sure I can have some shit carbs (for me smarties I don't need a dextrose shake to carry to the gym) in my bag. But if I happen to go hypo and take 30g of carbs at the gym, subtract them from a meal later in the day.

This is my approach. The more slin the more of my daily carb intake is consumed during the window.

This spot on ..I think this all started when people started adding these sugary drinks...pre ..inntra...post ..when they take skin. That's just a bunch of shit calories.

If I'm eating 300 carbs of real food per day, and I want to take 10iu of slin, it makes sense to make sure I have 100g carbs pre and a good dose after. These 100 or so carbs I pull from my existing 300. Sure I can have some shit carbs (for me smarties I don't need a dextrose shake to carry to the gym) in my bag. But if I happen to go hypo and take 30g of carbs at the gym, subtract them from a meal later in the day.

This is my approach. The more slin the more of my daily carb intake is consumed during the window.
Exactly. You can add the sugary drinks around training with slin to make gains, but you have to remove them from elsewhere in the day or it will just lead to fat gain. If you do your nutrition plan and you’re supposed to take in 500 grams of carbs a day, just move 250-300 of them to the 3-4ish hour window around your workout with slin

Exactly. You can add the sugary drinks around training with slin to make gains, but you have to remove them from elsewhere in the day or it will just lead to fat gain. If you do your nutrition plan and you’re supposed to take in 500 grams of carbs a day, just move 250-300 of them to the 3-4ish hour window around your workout with slin
great rule of thumb. gatorade is an easy fix for this , fuck the orange juice and apple juice etc.

i tried all that shit with insulin then i settled with gatorade powder, salt and honey for intra shake

I would always use fruit, potatoes, or rice cakes. 10iu slin pre, get 120g carbs from those foods. have smarties on hand at the gym if needed. if I had to eat a roll (7g carbs I think) id just have to drop 7g carbs (or 28 calories) from one of my meals later in the day.

It seems like there are 2 extremes in society, people who can't stop eating and people who don't want to eat because their mental meds. I rarely see or come across people that eat anymore, all my co workers think a sandwich and yogurt is a meal.
And a lot of people who have coffee for breakfast, lunch, and alcohol (solely) for dinner. I agree it’s a national issue prolly stress related but education is huge I know or in clients have met tons of brilliant wealthy hardworking people that have zero concept of food meaning what it does for you, what to eat or eleven where food comes from. I regularly talk to people who haven’t had a plain glass of water in years it’s mind blowing. I don’t drink water I’m miserable.

And a lot of people who have coffee for breakfast, lunch, and alcohol (solely) for dinner. I agree it’s a national issue prolly stress related but education is huge I know or in clients have met tons of brilliant wealthy hardworking people that have zero concept of food meaning what it does for you, what to eat or eleven where food comes from. I regularly talk to people who haven’t had a plain glass of water in years it’s mind blowing. I don’t drink water I’m miserable.
This is true, people are well versed and can tell you what medication they take but can't tell you how many calories they eat per day. It's only going to get worse imo, we don't teach nutrition in school enough and physical education is a joke. Kids spend more time on phones and apps and virtual reality games .

This is true, people are well versed and can tell you what medication they take but can't tell you how many calories they eat per day. It's only going to get worse imo, we don't teach nutrition in school enough and physical education is a joke. Kids spend more time on phones and apps and virtual reality games .
I have 3 nephews all over 15 and all they do is play fucking video games, the oldest had a full ride pitching to a D1 school and interest from MLB scouts bc his uncle pitches in MLB and he blew off college totally and is back home delivering fucking Door Dash and playing video games. Kid is 6’5 and built like a brick shithouse no PEDs and just tossed it all. Had I been in that body I’d been cracking skulls in the league but that whole generation is shit. A ton of his friends all live at home in their early 20s, I joined USMC at 17 I can’t even imagine living at home at 21 it’s absurd but also his parents fault too imo.

Should have picked up some equate glycerin with that (for pumps) , spring valley beet root caps (for pumps/vascularity) and some arginine caps .... (also, for pumps). Optional: Since walmart carries bucked up now - woke af pre workout

Those Bucked Up are LESS TOTAL SERVINGS in the SAME SIZE JUG scum mart has done this with multiple sports supplements and is a game they like to play screwing over the customer(I consider intentionally doing something to deceive someone screwing them over) and hurting companies that sell the full size that actually give a shit about the supplement industry.

Buy with full knowledge of what you are getting and who you are choosing to support. Thank you.

Oh they also Completely LEFT OUT THESE that are in Woke AF on the full size version:

Dendrobium
Synephrine
Deer Antler So they really are deceiving.

Just a heads up man and **** garbage mart for supps.

bro y’all get butthurt to easily on this forum. I’m just trying to let people know that Walmart insulin has more dangers than insulin like humalog. There is a reason that insulin is hardly used anymore. If it works for you great. Everyone’s body reacts differently. It caused the guy in the article to go super low and go into a coma and die. My endocrinologist told me about it a while ago after I told her I had to use it in a pinch when on vacation and I forgot all my pens at home and couldn’t get a refill.

If you were using R type insulin, such as humalin R, and switched to Novolin R there would be no difference. If you switched from Humalog to Novolin R of course it did not behave the same it's a DIFFERNT DRUG.

Yes switching from one insulin to another that has a DIFFERENT duration of action is going to make timing difficult.

Are you going to argue that the $100+ Humalin R is going to be different than Novolin R?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear