over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

week 2 on blast, very concerning resting heart rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I experimented with 20mg ed of tren last blast, and was completely fine with it. I did, however, change sponsors. Only other change this time was low test and high primo
Yea but was that tren and primo? Tren mixes badly with other stuff, for example I have ran up to 1.6g of eq without any sides. But 300mg of eq when using tren and I get the worst anxiety known to man.

Yea but was that tren and primo? Tren mixes badly with other stuff, for example I have ran up to 1.6g of eq without any sides. But 300mg of eq when using tren and I get the worst anxiety known to man.

Interesting. Low tren with higher test didn’t seem to cause any problems for me at all (although test and EQ are different animals) unless the tren was bunk or underdosed. Maybe you’re on to something. Curious to see what happens now that I’m going to try to stop the tren

I haven’t considered that. What would be the purpose?
Beta blockers can lead to a sizable decrease in average heart rates. For example a study on the beta blocker atenolol found a reduction of 12 bpm. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/708963
The same study also found that this decrease in heart rates doesn't actually do much in terms of reduced mortality, which may be interpreted as the drug simply masking the symptoms of structural damage to the cardiovascular system. But in the case of androgens causing CNS stimulation and thereby increased heart rates, beta blockers may actually be beneficial for health.

I'm just speculating here though, would love to hear what more knowledgeable people like gotgame would recommend in your case.

Beta blockers can lead to a sizable decrease in average heart rates. For example a study on the beta blocker atenolol found a reduction of 12 bpm. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/708963

The same study also found that this decrease in heart rates doesn't actually do much in terms of reduced mortality, which may be interpreted as the drug simply masking the symptoms of structural damage to the cardiovascular system. But in the case of androgens causing CNS stimulation and thereby increased heart rates, beta blockers may actually be beneficial for health.

I'm just speculating here though, would love to hear what more knowledgeable people like gotgame would recommend in your case.

Ah yes i do know about beta blockers lowering heart rate, just wasn’t familiar with the specific one you mentioned. I’ve stayed away because the sides ive seen listed include weight gain and (worst of all) erectile dysfunction, which kind of scared me off. Maybe someone in here can shed light on those sides.

Tren jacks my HR up from around 67bpm to always in the low 80's. I would guess it's the tren (especially if you changed sponsors. Could be dosed differently?).

I hope you figure it out, brother. I would take one compound out at a time and see if it changes.

Has your weight gone up since the start of the blast?

Every single blast where I start adding weight consistently causes my heart rate to go up a little, and breathing to increase.

Same with using GH like blacktops because again, weight goes up.

25 points in a pretty big jump though. I would do the elimination method. Take out one of the two compounds (tren or primo) at a time, and see if it fixes it. It's probably the tren like many guessed; the drug is like making a deal with the devil. It comes at a price.

Ah yes i do know about beta blockers lowering heart rate, just wasn’t familiar with the specific one you mentioned. I’ve stayed away because the sides ive seen listed include weight gain and (worst of all) erectile dysfunction, which kind of scared me off. Maybe someone in here can shed light on those sides.
Nebivolol is β1-selective, which explains why "several studies have suggested that nebivolol has reduced typical beta-blocker-related side effects, such as fatigue, clinical depression, bradycardia, or impotence." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebivolol
It also has some unique benefits, among them being a vasodilator, thereby increasing peripheral blood flow.

Don't add anything. Just drop the tren and see if that makes a difference. I am guessing it will regardless if you were fine on the same dose last cycle. Any aas can cause such side effects especially if you are sensitive. Going from trt to blast regardless of aas used can result in such side effects. Most don't check things like you do so probably wouldn't even notice. So in 2 weeks see how you are and if it's the same half the primo and check again.

Oh no, I just checked again and it reached 100bpm. I’m terrified. I’m stopping everything. Screw this. What the hell is happening

Oh no, I just checked again and it reached 100bpm. I’m terrified. I’m stopping everything. Screw this. What the hell is happening
Keep in mind that anxiety can GREATLY increase HR. This could be what's somewhat known as "white coat syndrome" though in this case, you're freaking yourself out. I'm hoping that's all it it. Keep us posted!

Keep in mind that anxiety can GREATLY increase HR. This could be what's somewhat known as "white coat syndrome" though in this case, you're freaking yourself out. I'm hoping that's all it it. Keep us posted!

This!

“I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” - Mark Twain

NH, You take good care of your health bro. Don't feed the symptoms through anxiety.

Has your weight gone up since the start of the blast?

Every single blast where I start adding weight consistently causes my heart rate to go up a little, and breathing to increase.

Same with using GH like blacktops because again, weight goes up.

25 points in a pretty big jump though. I would do the elimination method. Take out one of the two compounds (tren or primo) at a time, and see if it fixes it. It's probably the tren like many guessed; the drug is like making a deal with the devil. It comes at a price.

Weight is the same, a couple lbs less actually since I’m eating less.

Nebivolol is β1-selective, which explains why "several studies have suggested that nebivolol has reduced typical beta-blocker-related side effects, such as fatigue, clinical depression, bradycardia, or impotence." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebivolol
It also has some unique benefits, among them being a vasodilator, thereby increasing peripheral blood flow.
Doc O'Connor advocates the use of bystolic, ive been scripted this but get it from overseas as they carry the nebivolol which is generic and it isnt in the states, as a generic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Interesting. Low tren with higher test didn’t seem to cause any problems for me at all (although test and EQ are different animals) unless the tren was bunk or underdosed. Maybe you’re on to something. Curious to see what happens now that I’m going to try to stop the tren
I noticed the same when combining tren with var, tbol, or deca. With tren, lots of sides. Without tren, little to no sides with the same compounds. I was doing low dose daily tren injections as well. If you recall I was raving about how it was the best way to run tren imo, but by itself with test nothing else. With something else I always noticed issues and an increase in sides.

agree with others, just drop the tren now and save yourself a lot of hassle/sides! :)

also why not start lower on primo? 350mg/week is a nice dose.

How are you measuring "resting" heart rate, first thing upon waking would be the most accurate way.

Heart rate can remain higher long after activity even if you've caught your breath, after leg day my heart rate stays high for at least a few hours

How are you measuring "resting" heart rate, first thing upon waking would be the most accurate way.

Heart rate can remain higher long after activity even if you've caught your breath, after leg day my heart rate stays high for at least a few hours

I’ve been measuring it a lot the last two days. The 100 reading i just got was after sitting on my couch watching tv and getting up. I also sometimes take it with my fingers on my pulse if not the monitor.

I started a run of the following weekly doses
240mg test cyp
600mg primo e
140mg tren ace

The day I began
BP: 105/58
RHR: 59

1 1/2 weeks later
BP: 98/54
RHR: 88

My heart rate has jacked up so much. I previously did 700 test with 140 tren and it didn't raise my RHR too much. This time, I lower test and add primo and it jacks the hell up! Does primo normally cause this? Or should I be concerned it is something else instead?

Might have to stop this if it doesn't go back down. wtf

What makes the most difference for me is body weight. Are you heavier on your current cycle compared to the previous one?

Another thing that bumps up heart rate is sleep apnea.

What makes the most difference for me is body weight. Are you heavier on your current cycle compared to the previous one?

Another thing that bumps up heart rate is sleep apnea.

No I lost 1-2lbs since I started because I'm eating less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner