over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird shit all over my arms??

Fullybuilt

Banned
I noticed about a year ago I stared getting white dots on my arms and forearms. Sometimes the area turns a purpleish color and blue sometimes when its cold out, but the dots are part of my skin. The are not raised or feel bumpy at all. Here is the weird part. I only get them certain times of the day randomly, and when I rub my arm, they go away. I noticed over the past year they have gotten worse, and they are on my knee's now, and by my calves. I know it can't be anything serious like skin cancer, b/c when I rub them they go away temporarly. I also tan a lot, so that may have something to do with it. I noticed this started happening when I started using HGH as well. I don't think there is a connection between the two, but I thought i'd throw it out there. My girlfreind asked her nursing teacher, and she thought it could be a fungus( I guess its called a male yeast infection LOL) and said to rub selson blue on the area for 30min for 2weeks and it should take care of it. It didnt help at all. Any ideas what this could be? THanks

Aliens.

Sorry, I guess that wasn't very helpful.

How big are the dots? On what part of your arm do they appear?

If they are blue/purple it kind of sounds like it is a vein or capillary bed near the surface of the skin and when you rub it you are pushing the blood back into general circulation. Do you have any circulatory problems? Do you have diabetes or a family hsitory of diabetes?

Definately aliens that was a good one snarf hehe.
Could they be sun spots since you tan alot. Plus what snarf said. .MM

Its not sunspots, b/c when I rub them, they go away. The dots are always white. There are hundreds of them. They are all roughly the size of a BB and do not raise from the skin. Its actually part of the skin/melatonin. The blue/purple happens rarely. The dots are never than color. That only happens sometimes when its cold outside(maybe 50-60degree's) No history of diabetes and my arms never get numb or anything, so I doubt its a blood flow issue. Plus the blue/purple has only happened a few times. Its the damn white dots that piss me off. I guess im gonna have to go to the dermatologist to figure this out.

damn man!! I would definately get that checked asap. Do they itch or anything like that?

No itching, no discomfort, no numbness, nothing raised at the surface, etc... Thats why I know it couldnt be anything serious, but im gonna get checked anyway

probably has to do with water retention..

you are always taking all kinds of shit right..

i got them marks when i was on GH for 2yrs..

Try fungus remover

I use to go through about 3 full body 1 month sesions of tinactin per year when I was in my late 20's from head to toes and that was the only thing that helped it go away. selson blue might slow it down but I use to go full body. Also when I was on hgh secretegougues I thought I had venerial warts, I was tweaking out and the doctor said it was jock itch, I used miconizole for two weeks and it went away.
just buy like 5 cans be careful around your nose and eyes, I use to actually use eye drops for my eyes and put tinactin just inside my nose because also it semed to be in my nose.
and for your ears they might start to itch I used debrox, and often spray the antifugul just inside my ears.
lately i've had no big out breaks but I have seen people walking around with the same problem.
For what ever it is worth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner