YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s the least amount of deca/NPP you’ve found effective for reducing joint pain?

Iv never found npp to give any joint relief whatsoever like Deca does. But with Deca at least 400 mg a week to really notice any type joint relief

I only used 50mg mostly, a few times 100mg, never tried more than that. I notice the stimulation very much but others I've had try it didn't notice much at all. I guess it's individual. How stimulated do you get?

Not to detail but where are you all getting your Bromantane from?
Thanks

I only used 50mg mostly, a few times 100mg, never tried more than that. I notice the stimulation very much but others I've had try it didn't notice much at all. I guess it's individual. How stimulated do you get?
Not very stimulated in the way adderall or caffeine gets you - it’s more mental almost a manic feeling. Not unpleasant just kind of mnerve wracking given I started it to regenerate my DA system, not abuse it!

A
Hormonal changes alone can cause nipple issues. I've had prolactin mid-range, low estrogen and nipple issues, I've also had sensitive estrogen test at 97 and no nipple issues. Not sure I buy into prolactin issues. I've ran tren many times(I know this thread is about deca). I've tried caber and prami, both pharma grade, I know the prami was legit, it has distinctive sides, and neither stopped tren induced gyno despite estrogen being in range but anytime I've upped my ai while taking tren, no gyno issues. I think it all still comes down to estrogen and we know that deca/npp converts to estrogen at a higher rate than test.
Are you sure deca converts to estrogen at a higher rate than test? I thought it was the other way around even though the progesterone from deca makes the body convert more estrogen.

all yall who say nandrolone raises prolactin, do u have the blood tests proving that?
cuz everyone ive seen on nandrolone who got bloods had zero rises in prolactiin. zero.
but, they were on little test.
How much did deca increase their estrogen levels?

A

Are you sure deca converts to estrogen at a higher rate than test? I thought it was the other way around even though the progesterone from deca makes the body convert more estrogen.
Oh sorry. Was a few drinks in when I posted that. Must of side tracked myself, I believe deca converts to estrogen at a 20% rate to test.

Hormonal changes alone can cause nipple issues. I've had prolactin mid-range, low estrogen and nipple issues, I've also had sensitive estrogen test at 97 and no nipple issues. Not sure I buy into prolactin issues. I've ran tren many times(I know this thread is about deca). I've tried caber and prami, both pharma grade, I know the prami was legit, it has distinctive sides, and neither stopped tren induced gyno despite estrogen being in range but anytime I've upped my ai while taking tren, no gyno issues. I think it all still comes down to estrogen and we know that deca/npp converts to estrogen at a higher rate than test.
tren can cause gyno 3 different ways. igf being one. and that isnt addressed by any of the meds you mentioned.

when i say sensitive im not talking about feeling. im talking puffyness.

generally its nto a good idea to measure what you think is a drug based on what you think isdes should be.

you are free to think what you like.

10mg of MENT a day with 30-60mg raloxifene (prevents sides from MENT and helps good collagen synthesis (the elastic type) too.

10mg of MENT a day with 30-60mg raloxifene (prevents sides from MENT and helps good collagen synthesis (the elastic type) too.

You are not the only one that has said ment is good for collagen synthesis. Do you have access to the studies that showed this?

Not trying to be a dick, I just can’t find the literature. If you could link some that would be amazing

Do you run any test with that protocol? Do you know what your E2 is at?

You are not the only one that has said ment is good for collagen synthesis. Do you have access to the studies that showed this?

Not trying to be a dick, I just can’t find the literature. If you could link some that would be amazing

Do you run any test with that protocol? Do you know what your E2 is at?

I use prescribed TRT with exemestane and raloxifene. Without those the Ment does bloat me a bit. My estro didn't come back out of range, forgot the numbers but my doctor didn't say anything.

For me the key with eliminating MENT bloat and tenderness is the raloxifene.

Currently not doing the MENT because even at that dose it bulks me too much and interferes with running i have to do. Shame because it does cushion my knees a bit for that.

IMO, TREST is probably just like Deca
Extra water = joint lube.
Once you get off the stuff the joints hurt again. Lol.

Legit TB500 (and BCP157) is the real deal. Actually heals.

Problem is nowadays - good stuff is a challenge to procure. I keep getting burned.

IMO, TREST is probably just like Deca
Extra water = joint lube.
Once you get off the stuff the joints hurt again. Lol.

Legit TB500 (and BCP157) is the real deal. Actually heals.

Problem is nowadays - good stuff is a challenge to procure. I keep getting burned.

Agreed... But at least with trest you don't get any libido issues.

I’ve found that 25 mgs of Ment per day is good for me.

300mgs of npp a week seems to really help my joints. I have not ran deca in years as it gives me sides. I know winstrol cripples me as well as dhb.

I’m afraid the same thing is going to happen to me. So, I’m going to try adding proviron to help counteract the loss in sex drive. I’ve read that DECA/NPP lowers DHT levels. The proviron should help.
I doubt the loss of sex drive is from Deca dec DHT. Proviron will tank your HDL. Just add 50-100mg p5p and 400iu Vit E (with a meal) at night if your prolactin sensitive on Deca.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear