over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your go-to cheat meal?

Culver's (for those who know)

Double butter burger with cheese and some fixin's
Large fry
Large Concrete Mixer any flavor does the trick
I’m imagining us two just sitting together now eating warm freshly baked cookies while being baked on grass

I know I am the oddity but find five guys so overrated. It's good but not that good. And so expensive for a fast food burger went for a few dollars more you can get gourmet restaurant burgers.

For example I do a peanut butter and bacon with fried egg bison burger at one spot. And a "hangover burger " two patties, bacon, pimento cheese hash brown patty and fried egg at another. And they legit cost three dollars more than five guys

I agree, it’s expensive for what you get. I should have mentioned my autistic son could eat cheeseburgers for every single meal for the rest of his life. He loves 5 guys and that’s the only reason I go there

Ok, so I have several cheat meals for several events.

Firstly, if I’m having a truly shitty day and I have just given up..I go to Whataburger and get a triple meat with triple cheese, jalapeños, mustard and a diet Dr Pepper…then I go to sonic and get 2 orders of cheddar peppers and have those instead of fries and a route 44 Diet Coke.

Now! If I’m just out and about and don’t give a fuck what I eat? It will like either be Mexican or fried seafood every damn time

Donuts are my fucking kryptonite brother lol. Best donuts I ever had was at a place called Duck Donuts in the Outerbanks. Amazingly good.
Idk if that’s one of the chain places, makes donuts w toppings sorta subway style?

I’ll say they’re pretty good, but I’ve been known to wildly cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get to a
IMG_6113.jpeg

Idk if that’s one of the chain places, makes donuts w toppings sorta subway style?

I’ll say they’re pretty good, but I’ve been known to wildly cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get to a
View attachment 193047
Yeah it’s pretty cool. You tell them what you want then watch them make the donuts, then they put on whatever toppings you like 👍

Dude the first time I ever went to a Krispy Kreme place was when I was in Daytona. I had no idea those even existed lol. But then I saw the “Hot Now” sign and had to stop. I blocked traffic like an asshole too since I was pulling my camper and not many places to park that thing on the side of the road lol.

View attachment 193047
This was at the Duck Donuts in the Outerbanks. My son plasters his face in amusement on the window watching them make the donuts lol.

Attachments

• CB3DB7C7-905F-4C79-ACC3-ACDE25704B4320170104_103813.jpeg
    CB3DB7C7-905F-4C79-ACC3-ACDE25704B4320170104_103813.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 20
  • 762ED06E-0565-4902-AE38-5BE5EEE9A76A20170104_104130.jpeg
    762ED06E-0565-4902-AE38-5BE5EEE9A76A20170104_104130.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DE82AE27-C134-491D-B19A-EB787BA7DBC420170104_104148.jpeg
    DE82AE27-C134-491D-B19A-EB787BA7DBC420170104_104148.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 20
Pancakes no syrup just a bunch of cinnamon and cream cheese icing. Kind of like I-Hops cinnastack pancakes.
The cream cheese icing melts on the warm pancakes making a cream cheese glaze on top. YUMMY 😋

Good stuff!
I like a good smoked Boston butt also (any type of good barbecue)

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich made with two toaster waffles instead of bread.

This was at the Duck Donuts in the Outerbanks. My son plasters his face in amusement on the window watching them make the donuts lol.
I do like em, but I’m lowbrow food at heart. Inhale about a dozen and a half fresh Krispy Kreme’s and I’m good.

Am i the only one who just basically just sticks to a handful of places and very raaarely differs from them.
NOTHING is worse than having a free meal, taking a chance on some random spot and it being shit...what a fuckin waste lol.

I basically want a burger, a sub (im a huge sandwhich guy...a good sub is the fuckin best) and thats about it.
Indian, mediterranean, etc...that shit is basically the same as i normally eat. Meat + rice. Im over that shit by the time its FREE MEAL time.

Am i the only one who just basically just sticks to a handful of places and very raaarely differs from them.
NOTHING is worse than having a free meal, taking a chance on some random spot and it being shit...what a fuckin waste lol.

I basically want a burger, a sub (im a huge sandwhich guy...a good sub is the fuckin best) and thats about it.
Indian, mediterranean, etc...that shit is basically the same as i normally eat. Meat + rice. Im over that shit by the time it’s FREE MEAL time.
I’m like that 99% of the time unless I’m high as balls and see a commercial for something new or a friend recommends a spot and won’t shut the fuck up about it. But like I said earlier I always hedge and order a pizza too just in case.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws