advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

I used to ramp it up from 12.5 to 75 or 100 per day and back down in 3-4 weeks, can't say I noticed much other than looking flat.

Then last year (based on advice from this board) I just went with steady 37.5/ed for about 3 months and felt great with good results.
I think this is the way to go.
Tried it at 25mcg/ed first 2-3 wks but didn't notice anything so I bumped it. 37.5 was the sweet spot for me.
I kept debating back and fourth so I bumped mine to 37.5mcg from 25mcg a couple days ago. Feeling good so far. Feeling just a tad bit warmer and hungrier.

Would like to hear @Big A thoughts on this as in his competition preparation thread he recommends going up to 150mcg
My guess is thyroid hormone was far less understood 20+ years ago. It would serve no purpose to use that much T3.

I kept debating back and fourth so I bumped mine to 37.5mcg from 25mcg a couple days ago. Feeling good so far. Feeling just a tad bit warmer and hungrier.

At that dose the heat will subside once you’re on it for a bit, at least in my experience.

Baseline Free T3 and TSH levels should factor into what your T3 dose should be in a perfect world

I remember seeing the debate between 25 & 37.5 and found online that the body produces almost 25 naturally which is why I bumped mine up.

What I'd like to know is for how many months do people do this? I did it for about 8-9 wks but what is everyone else's experience?

I remember seeing the debate between 25 & 37.5 and found online that the body produces almost 25 naturally which is why I bumped mine up.

What I'd like to know is for how many months do people do this? I did it for about 8-9 wks but what is everyone else's experience?

Indefinitely

That’s a big piece of misinformation I see get spread over the years about T3. A dose of 25mcg should add to your natural production and not replace it. Once you get to a high enough dose where your TSH (natural thyroid production) becomes suppressed, then you are on a full replacement dose (another reason why very high doses are not advised, nor very effective).

I'd get your bloods done without and then with 25mcg. 25mcg T3 is a substantial enhancement to my own natural levels. I'd venture most are below 25mcg equivalent but regardless I certainly was and that's what matters in my own use.

Also state of the body (diet, workload, fatigue, use of certain drugs) will impact body's own T3 levels.

Also state of the body (diet, workload, fatigue, use of certain drugs) will impact body's own T3 levels.

This. Gear, HGH, diet, etc all have the ability to lower natural T3/T4 production. It’s the only reason I supplement as it gets me back to feeling like myself and not dragging my feet.

My guess is thyroid hormone was far less understood 20+ years ago. It would serve no purpose to use that much T3.
it is still underdosed today, even genuine pharma.
the t3 25µ from abdi ibrahim (turkish pharma) was tested at not even half what it should be (11,xx µg)
and it was genuine from turkish pharma.

about t3:
i use 25-37,5µ from above mentioned product year round and feel amazing doing so. This dosage doesnt mess with my heart rate but gives me increased enegery.

the t3 25µ from abdi ibrahim (turkish pharma) was tested at not even half what it should be (11,xx µg)

about t3:
i use 25-37,5µ from above mentioned product year round and feel amazing doing so. This dosage doesnt mess with my heart rate but gives me increased enegery.
Take your temperature and heart rate. If normal it's probably a good dose for you. I do this if I change where I get my t3 from.

Dropping to 25mcg from 37.5mcg

Weight is falling off too fast

If things get too slow, I’ll just cut Val’s and up cardio

Cals*

Maybe I’ll titrate between 25mcg and 37.5mcg

Hmmm

about t3:
Where can I find more information on this testing? I take Tiromel which is from Abdi Ibrahim. Is that what was tested?

I take it for legitimate medical purposes and not performance enhancement so it’s kind of important for me to know more about this.

I hope i am allowed to post that thread from another board here.
if not, excuse me PM team

i was wrong, it is 16,xx µg. still underdosed by around a third.
I use the same one (i am also hypo), but in germany they only prescribe t4 and i was never a fan of solo t4, so i did adjust my thyroid medication
from 125µ T4 to 100µ t4 + usually 1 and a quarter tiromel (so 31,25µ label dosage, who knows real dosage))

I use the same one (i am also hypo), but in germany they only prescribe t4 and i was never a fan of solo t4, so i did adjust my thyroid medication
from 125µ T4 to 100µ t4 + usually 1 and a quarter tiromel (so 31,25µ label dosage, who knows real dosage))
i use Tiromel and it's not underdosed ; i have new batch

Wow, this is scary. My health and well being is dependent on T3 so it could explain why my symptoms come and go

Tbh i never had to take T3.... 100-150mcg T4 keeps my FT3 FT4 in the upper range.
100 when bulking 150 when cutting.

I stacked 25mcg T3 with T4 and lost strength and was all time tired, awful experience.

The best advice i can give is... Do you blood tests... Sorry but it's the best thing you can do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131