over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

almost every meal......i believe it is essential.......even if its just a handful of blueberries.....

:cool:

Amen !

I eat everything that is fresh in season + frozen blueberries cause we not have them here

Screw any diet that says no to all fruit Even on low carb, I still eat blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, cherries and pineapple. My favorite to mix in Greek yogurt or cottage cheese before bed. I also love a handful or two of blueberries preworkout, guys can have all their preworkout powders

Greek yogurt + local honey + blueberries !!!!!

Is like crack to me ! My everynight desert

Haha i have goten in countless fights in forums , ppl telling me sugars from fruit make you fat haha i just post a pic

I’ve been losing weight too fast. Lost 6 lbs since Wednesday, so today I had eat up day with the family. So far 13 gummy bears, 4 cups egg whites, 2 pop tarts, 2 donuts, 8oz chicken, half a Pizza Hut Detroit style pizza with pineapple and pepperoni, and 3 cheese bread sticks.

Greek yogurt + local honey + blueberries !!!!!

Is like crack to me ! My everynight desert

Haha i have goten in countless fights in forums , ppl telling me sugars from fruit make you fat haha i just post a pic

Lol that's all you gotta do, bud, is post a pic. Same with primo, right?

I can say for sure that fruit never impacted me or my condition, and if I have a sweet tooth, I'll sometimes eat it all day. If you're already not consuming that many carbs and are sufficiently burning through all of them, fruit is utilized just as any other carb source would be. Fructose may be preferentially stored as liver glycogen, but people wrongly believe that all fruits are all fructose and therefore all of it is stored in that manner, leading to body fat gain if spillover occurs. But if your body is running as it should and you're not just overconsuming carbs to some stupid extent, I just don't see how fruit can be a bad thing.

I can say for sure that fruit never impacted me or my condition, and if I have a sweet tooth, I'll sometimes eat it all day. If you're already not consuming that many carbs and are sufficiently burning through all of them, fruit is utilized just as any other carb source would be. Fructose may be preferentially stored as liver glycogen, but people wrongly believe that all fruits are all fructose and therefore all of it is stored in that manner, leading to body fat gain if spillover occurs. But if your body is running as it should and you're not just overconsuming carbs to some stupid extent, I just don't see how fruit can be a bad thing.
i used to....and i say used to make 1 pound bags of fruits and eat 2 a day......local in season stuff...

lots of pineapple...watermelon....all berries....and melons honeys ...cantaloupes ....apples ..bananas as a filler.....

but hell yea.....cant go wrong......AND there is ALOT of members that i have worked with that will agree with this

i used to....and i say used to make 1 pound bags of fruits and eat 2 a day......local in season stuff...

lots of pineapple...watermelon....all berries....and melons honeys ...cantaloupes ....apples ..bananas as a filler.....

but hell yea.....cant go wrong......AND there is ALOT of members that i have worked with that will agree with this

I have cut for comp with 200g carbs all from fruit

Noone believed me and all accused me i talk BS

But i did it and it felt million times better than oatmeal and rice

Hahah just my english not very good so i prefer show what i mean

Also i respect ppl who post their pics cause if no pic is just all talk

Im not interested in theories but real life results

Of course fruit always in carb totals for the day no overeating for me , never

Man i wish we lived near i would love go train with you

Just had isopure cookies and cream with a cup of blue berries. I started replacing all my carbs except pre and post workout with fruit. I like fruit and it’s honestly just something I wanted to try after reading some old posts on here and one by Skip on IM. It’s been about a week so far and I’ve gotta say I actually feel better.

Just had isopure cookies and cream with a cup of blue berries. I started replacing all my carbs except pre and post workout with fruit. I like fruit and it’s honestly just something I wanted to try after reading some old posts on here and one by Skip on IM. It’s been about a week so far and I’ve gotta say I actually feel better.
keep me posted on your progress Interested Thanks brother

I’ve been losing weight too fast. Lost 6 lbs since Wednesday, so today I had eat up day with the family. So far 13 gummy bears, 4 cups egg whites, 2 pop tarts, 2 donuts, 8oz chicken, half a Pizza Hut Detroit style pizza with pineapple and pepperoni, and 3 cheese bread sticks.
I have lost about 30 pounds due to covid and burnout and depression and fuck. Anyway, I have started boiling chicken again and drinking 6 ounces 3 times a day. I add a little fat and some vanilla protein and pound it. I am 40 something and know what it's like to drink fucking shit. Remember the old proteins fellas. lol Anyway, this shit tastes like chicken soup sort of. It's not bad; however, is my body processing this like it would if I ate it? Am I still getting all the protein. Stupid ass bro-science might tell me it may be even better, predigested almost? But is there any science to back up ideas? Thanks

I have done whole 16 weeks preps with all my carbs from fruit

If you need anything hit me up

I have done whole 16 weeks preps with all my carbs from fruit

If you need anything hit me up
I would like to know about it Madg. Try this method to get leaner for spring summer. Thanks brother

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws