mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you all going to run offseason?

JLizzle

Banned
As above.

I've never ran eq before so am going to give 800mg test,800mg eq a go and use oral tbol for the first 8weeks!

Happy lean growing.

Whats everyone else going to run?

Probably 375 mgs test and maybe a little GH and eat more. Maybe a little Tren. I'm going to concentrate on trying to keep my diet clean. I'm usually walk around at 240ish in pretty good shape. I lift heavy pretty much year round.

250mg test , 300mg EQ , some peptides , a little HGH and some insulin

I'm going to run to the fridge and back as often as possible.

Welp I had a dream I would run Test E around 800, Deca around 500, and dbol at 50mg/daily for 4 or so weeks.

I did the tren/test/eq and didn't gain like I thought, so I'm done with eq, and cruising on tren so that needs a break IMO.

Next cycle after will be tren/winni/test and probably something else, mayhap mast....wherever these crazy dreams take me I guess!!

1250 test...600 deca....150 anadrol for the first 4 wks.....peptides as soon as I get paid

250mg test , 300mg EQ , some peptides , a little HGH and some insulin

gunsmith were you not running double that dose during your prep a few weeks back before you got injured?

are you going to be progressively increasing ?

I only ask this because I have never seen one start a next cycle less than a 1/3 of what they previously ran and actually made gains in lean muscle tissue

As above.

I've never ran eq before so am going to give 800mg test,800mg eq a go and use oral tbol for the first 8weeks!
Happy lean growing.

I just noticed you said you were going to use tbol for the first 8 weeks how long are you planning on running the cycle

im thnking
1-10 eq 600
1-10 test 250
1-4 epi 30/day

11-20 tren e 200
11-20 mast e 200
11-20 test e 250
15-20 var 60/day

gunsmith were you not running double that dose during your prep a few weeks back before you got injured?

are you going to be progressively increasing ?

I only ask this because I have never seen one start a next cycle less than a 1/3 of what they previously ran and actually made gains in lean muscle tissue

My plan to to eat alot of quality food and im pretty sure that with these doses along with some HGH and insulin i can make gains and as long as i am i'll stay at that dose. If the gains slow then i'll up the dose a little or ad a compound (NPP is top of my list)

My contest prep cycle last year was ALOT higher but i was eating ALOT less food.

My plan is to hopefully make some good lean gains , im figuring by New years i'm guessing i'll be in the 275-280lb range in the 12-13% BF , For the new year ill pull come calories out and clean things up (3500cals or so) hoping to start my prep in the 265lb range only running a total of maybe 900mg AAS.

I'll start my 20 week prep at 350mg of each test , mast and tren , with a new diet and training regiment geared for a contest prep.
4 weeks in up the dose to 500mg of those three compounds , add in 50mcg T-3 , cut out the slin
4 more weeks in up the dose and a little more T-3
and so on
My plan is to et on stage this year at 250 and have the "Holy fuck thats a shreaded super heavy" look

Test and deca.
I may add some anadrol, and insulin too.
Peps would be nice we'll see what $$ I have to dispose on supplements.

test e @ 600mg 1-20
oral kickstart 1-5 (dbol or tbol)
EQ @ 6-800mg 1-20
oral back end 14-20
Deca 1-(15-20) @ 600mg

My plan to to eat alot of quality food and im pretty sure that with these doses along with some HGH and insulin i can make gains and as long as i am i'll stay at that dose. If the gains slow then i'll up the dose a little or ad a compound (NPP is top of my list)

My contest prep cycle last year was ALOT higher but i was eating ALOT less food.

My plan is to hopefully make some good lean gains , im figuring by New years i'm guessing i'll be in the 275-280lb range in the 12-13% BF , For the new year ill pull come calories out and clean things up (3500cals or so) hoping to start my prep in the 265lb range only running a total of maybe 900mg AAS.

I'll start my 20 week prep at 350mg of each test , mast and tren , with a new diet and training regiment geared for a contest prep.
4 weeks in up the dose to 500mg of those three compounds , add in 50mcg T-3 , cut out the slin
4 more weeks in up the dose and a little more T-3
and so on
My plan is to et on stage this year at 250 and have the "Holy fuck thats a shreaded super heavy" look

Thats what i call long term planning

test E 500mg wks 1-8, 200mg 9-15
npp 400mg wks 1-8
tren a 350mg wk 9-15

dbol 30mg wks 1-4
tbol 40mg or drol 65mg wks 9-12

Itrain I hate you guys now...YOUR PRIVATE!!!!!! My wife is pregnant so I havent been able to spend the extra money. So after December you will need to make an exception for me :che:ky-sm I will be running my regular, anywhere from a gram to 1.5g of Test, reducing my Tren this time to around 500mgs. Orals will be most likely Winstrol and or Anavar. I do 8 week cycles, slingshot. Oh I will also be running Peptides for the first time, MOD w/ GHRP2. AND HOPEFULLY ANSOMONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
As above.

Happy lean growing.

800mg test e and 800mg npp. Might just do 700mg so 1ml per day to keep it simple (insulin pin).

Matey I wouldn't run tbol for 8 weeks. I would do limit it to 6 weeks personally. 4 on 4 off 4 on would be best imo. Just gives the liver a break in the middle as your results (bulking) would be better the healthier your liver is.

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner