over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what i learned on my vacation

man isn't that funny, when i go and visit my wife at work (she's a preschool teachers assistant, among other jobs) those kids always freak out at my muscles, and when i go to my little girls spring sports day (3rd grade) those kids go freakin crazy grabbing on me asking me to flex my arm... LOL thats crazy but yet they let theirselves grow up and get fat!

I was working out last week and some guy brought his little brother in. The kid just kept staring at me in awe and then finally his brother brings him over to me and says, "He wants to ask you something" "OK"

He says, "HOW DID YOU GET TO LOOK LIKE A BIG MAN?" hahaha...

Kids are fascinated with that stuff and it's interesting that as they get older, they're taught that muscle is BAAAAD. But it's ok to be a 300 pound pile of shit with legs stinking up the joint.

i am an sr IT consultant in the north east and i am in different offices almost every day..

holy fat people...

and they make fun of skinny people..

yet talk about tring to be skinny...

all the while eating candy and soda....

and cant understand how they are fat...

exercise... whats that..? i saw on oprah i could lose weight on this diet...

it just goes on and on...

in the grocery store... i love when fatties are the ones with cases of diet soda while skinnies have regular soda...

the fatties also have little fatty kids that act like dumb little mutant animals running around unchecked..

also the fatties have every god damn excuse why they cant do anything...

not enough time to exercise, or eat right, etc..

can anyone tell i am close the 4gram/wk range with my ranting.....lol

Bring on the fatties! It just makes my stock worth even more.

Being fat is the new "normal". These people will eventually have a terrible quality of life. Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, and all the effects on the body that those bring. It will be a life spent sitting in a chair or a wheelchair taking a ton of medication everyday. And who will be paying for all this? We will! Higher insurance premiums, the funding government programs using your tax money, and for the uninsured, your medical bills will be higher to cover for those that can't pay. The obese will have reached that point in their lives where they are so fat and their health is so bad, they can't work. Oh! we need more government programs to pay for all the medication and let's throw in some disability to cover their living expenses. The implications for you and I are enormous when you stop to think about it.

dude, that wasn't a woman, that was me. I'm really offended that you called me a chick. I have a condition which makes me have very large man boobs and a huge pale skinned belly. It's not my fault!

I throw up in my mouth a little on that pic.

Being fat is the new "normal". These people will eventually have a terrible quality of life. Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, and all the effects on the body that those bring. It will be a life spent sitting in a chair or a wheelchair taking a ton of medication everyday. And who will be paying for all this? We will! Higher insurance premiums, the funding government programs using your tax money, and for the uninsured, your medical bills will be higher to cover for those that can't pay. The obese will have reached that point in their lives where they are so fat and their health is so bad, they can't work. Oh! we need more government programs to pay for all the medication and let's throw in some disability to cover their living expenses. The implications for you and I are enormous when you stop to think about it.

Best post ive seen in awhile. I agree totally here. Things are only going to get worse for us as far as health insurance premiums go. You would think as a country progresses and becomes more advanced that their life expectancy would go up but for the first time our children's life expectancy is lower than ours.

:D in bold

society as a whole has completely given up on health.

obesity is now acceptable. sad aint it

childhood obesity has become epidemic. blame the parents

small children are fascinated with muscle. its cute, iv been called the hulk and the jolly green giant hahaha

society believes heavily muscled men want to or can "beat up" everyone. want to eh... but we can :D (seriously.. it helps lol)

chics STILL love muscle as long as your lean. (the last ray of hope, lol) this is true, iv bagged many a female who swore i was "too big" hahaha

I throw up in my mouth a little on that pic.

I don't throw up, I get pissed off. This obesity epidemic will eventutally hit us all in the wallet in a big way.

Obesity is increasing, steroids are a lot worse then drugs and pain medications, gyms are banning guys with muscles.
Gogogo America, no one can destroy you from outside but you will destroy yourself from inside.

man isn't that funny, when i go and visit my wife at work (she's a preschool teachers assistant, among other jobs) those kids always freak out at my muscles, and when i go to my little girls spring sports day (3rd grade) those kids go freakin crazy grabbing on me asking me to flex my arm... LOL thats crazy but yet they let theirselves grow up and get fat!

Are there examples set for the kids to follow within the school system as for staying fit? Are our teaches and physical Ed Instructors fit and trim? How often are kids exposed to the healther life style and by whom? Lets face it, if you’re a member here, you probably fantasized about muscle when you were kid, and still do today, LOL. Did we have roll models with big biceps to ask questions? I know I didn’t, if I had, I probably would have followed him around like a shadow until my shadow matched his. Fortunately today there are more gyms available and having a Bber body is not so taboo as in the 60’s and 70’s, but the there were no game boy, XBOX, computers and a stay at home Mom were more popular then. There is no easy answer, however if child grins and asked to see our biceps, show them or a teenager is lacking in confidence, perhaps we can gift a moment in our day by offering to help them get started in a weight lifting program. Also that good eating habits start with the basic food groups and not with McD’s and other fast food chains. Yes, we are definitely out numbered, but some how we came out of the pack thinking and looking differently…..lets pass it on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131