over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is an unpopular opinion you hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the unpopular opinion I hold.....

Since this is a bodybuilding board I will say that most of us who pursue this interest of becoming bigger, more muscular, eat, sleep, drugs ( steroids, HGH , etc) we are fucked up.

To society in general .... I say political correctness and multiculturalism is a joke.

To the unpopular opinion I hold.....

Since this is a bodybuilding board I will say that most of us who pursue this interest of becoming bigger, more muscular, eat, sleep, drugs ( steroids, HGH , etc) we are fucked up.

To society in general .... I say political correctness and multiculturalism is a joke.

we only need multiculturalism in white countries amirite?

I actually like Little Slice.

Not sure if this is an "unpopular" belief, but for sure not mainstream. I follow science and where we are today, with where we will be 20,50, and who knows thousands of years for now. Science has a compound affect on how fast it progresses. So my theory and belief is that life on this planet was put here by aliens. I look at where we are today and can see us advancing to a point hundreds of years from now, to be able to create life and various life forms. We are already in a sense there today. So it's not too much a stretch to think some advanced life form out there came here and designed all the life here.

And if you think we are the only ones out there? LOL. You really ought to go study the universe and realize we are a mere flake of a single grain of sand on the biggest beach on the world floating in space. And that one beach? Is one of billions.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is an "unpopular" belief, but for sure not mainstream. I follow science and where we are today, with where we will be 20,50, and who knows thousands of years for now. Science has a compound affect on how fast it progresses. So my theory and belief is that life on this planet was put here by aliens. I look at where we are today and can see us advancing to a point hundreds of years from now, to be able to create life and various life forms. We are already in a sense there today. So it's not too much a stretch to think some advanced life form out there came here and designed all the life here.

And if you think we are the only ones out there? LOL. You really ought to go study the universe and realize we are a mere flake of a single grain of sand on the biggest beach on the world floating in space. And that one beach? Is one of billions.

Just wondering.......is cannabis legal in the state you live in?

That's about as retarded as Young Earth creationism.

I completely agree. Obviously as long as you're not training like an idiot. Over the next few years I will still be training like a madman and pushing it with as much weight as possible in certain movements. But I am certain if I went to the gym and trained smart and basically just pumped the shit out of my muscles with great form and light weight I would look very similar by the end of it. In fact I may look even better with the lighter stuff as I would have avoided a few injuries a long the way and my body won't be a mess.

It will.

While the original topic “What is an unpopular opinion you hold?”
is not anything I have given any thought to (and may get around to
addressing) but I will take a shot over the bow of FrancisK ;) and
address his above statement, which in my opinion, is totally flawed.

We, as human beings, are not born with hate in our hearts. This is
something that is learned, not inherently ‘normal’ and once learned,
extremely difficult to un-learn.

I think it’s natural to be weary of people who are not like you. Humans are warriors.. we have no natural weapons or abilities other than our minds.. if humans were accepting of every single other human we saw we’d be killed quickly.
Also.. the theory “diversity makes us stronger” is bullshit.. find me any evidence that forced diversity worked out well for the community as a whole

Would you also expect me to give a detailed rebuttal to someone stating that the Earth is flat? Answer: No, because it's patently retarded.

So in twenty to thirty years from now when we are creating life form and designer humans, you still gonna think this way? I followed the race between the government and Celera Genomics for the mapping of the human genome. From there look at what we are on the brink of. So you don't think we will capable of planting life forms on other places in say 100-1000 years from now? Assuming we don't destroy ourselves? We did not happen here by accident, I'll tell you that for sure. And I do not believe any disney movie style religions.

So in twenty to thirty years from now when we are creating life form and designer humans, you still gonna think this way? I followed the race between the government and Celera Genomics for the mapping of the human genome. From there look at what we are on the brink of. So you don't think we will capable of planting life forms on other places in say 100-1000 years from now? Assuming we don't destroy ourselves? We did not happen here by accident, I'll tell you that for sure. And I do not believe any disney movie style religions.
So you made up your own religion that is even less plausible? So much wrong with your argument, and I have more important things to do than to explain basic science to hippies: Just google 'evidence for evolution' and use all your 3 brain cells.

I don't want to procriate and I think it's one of the most selfish acts on earth. Nobody asked to be born. Why bear that responsability, so you can have someone when you're old and alone? Fuck that. Selfishness. The world is not so great

Many juice head body builders are arrogant, corvette driving douche bags

But this is probably a popular view

So you made up your own religion that is even less plausible? So much wrong with your argument, and I have more important things to do than to explain basic science to hippies: Just google 'evidence for evolution' and use all your 3 brain cells.

It's not a religious belief, I base my theory on science in fact and I fully own, it is a theory. Nobody knows anything for fact about the origins or any of it. I do not discount evolution, but I know science has been proven wrong many times on their scales of evolution and time spans and missing links.

And I've never been a hippie. Can't stand hippies and at least apply a related degrading insult if you're gonna apply one. The point of the topic here, was "unpopular opinion" so I told mine. I don't demand you or anyone else believe it, as for me, it's just my own theory on things. I base it on what I see us as humans doing today and what is projected we will be able to do in the future and also the mathematical possibility of the human genome. Craig venter one of the most brilliant minds alive today who mapped the genome and is an atheist agreed, the gene sequencing we have mapped, could not have happened by accident. Period. Statistically impossible. So something put us here. Period!

the same small handful of people answer or comment on every post on this board

I don't want to procriate and I think it's one of the most selfish acts on earth. Nobody asked to be born. Why bear that responsability, so you can have someone when you're old and alone? Fuck that. Selfishness. The world is not so great

I think it is good that not everyone reproduces. It is a shame sometimes though that the people that probably shouldn't procreate do and in great numbers while thoughtful and intelligent people do not. This thought reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy". Watch it if you haven't, really funny movie.

If nobody had children then the human race would die out. Would that be good for the earth? Certainly wouldn't be good for the human race!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leyn-oS5ASI"]Funniest scene from Idiocracy - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner