over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should I do ????

I've never had this but it's also why I always keep a zpack of antibiotics on hand. Good luck, interested to see how it works out.

Just pulled out another 2cc for a total of 8cc

The first 6cc when I pushed it out to clear the seringe was a white milky puss... definitely got infected

I switched 20g needles and went back in for the last 2...

It is definitely looking better but we will see tomorrow only time will tell

View attachment 95045

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Looks better "Dr." lol. Some antibiotics would be good to.

Wanna hear a messed up abscess story? Years ago I ran with a group and abscesses were very common. Anyway one day a buddy of mine and I were headed down the interstate on a short trip and he was bent over in the passenger seat working on something and when I finally asked what was up he said he was draining an abscess. It really hurts he said. No time to go into the ER. He only had insulin pins and couldn't drain it like the good Dr here so.. he cut an X over the lump with a dirty razor blade. I kid you not I about drove off the road. "You just letting that bleed out on my car floor?" Yup! "Don't you have every type of hepatitis in the alphabet?" Yup! "Jesus"

Just pulled out another 2cc for a total of 8cc

The first 6cc when I pushed it out to clear the seringe was a white milky puss... definitely got infected

I switched 20g needles and went back in for the last 2...

It is definitely looking better but we will see tomorrow only time will tell

View attachment 95045

massage it slowly. round but don't force it that it hurts. the oil should seep in slowly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have you started antibiotics? At least get to a feed store and pick up some fish flex(cephalexin)

This has happened to me, dr didnt touch it, he said it was oil built up in shoulder. Obviously stop using that t500, doesnt agree with you.

Never a good idea to drain it, not smart

Last edited:
I hope all goes well for u bro. That was one hell of a looking bump. Definitely doesn't agree with u. Drop that T500 Good luck hope all went or is going better

The more I thought about this thread the more it bothered me.

First of all I question any multi ester claimed to be 500 but that's not on him.

He puts 2cc in a single shot without any of the usual procedures we use for blends like that to prevent it from lumping up it sounds like

He shot it in his delt so your going to be shallow to start with

He asks for help, gets told to go in and get it checked out (the best answer) by numerous people and next thing we see he's posting pics of him IMO.. unnecessarily.. in a bathroom draining his arm like Greg Valentino.

I think he used poor judgement across the board and with all the info available here it's like he just said "fug it!" and winged it.

I'm sorry but had he told the forum what he was going to do FIRST before doing it he would have saved himself a lot of trouble. He claimed it was "for sure infected" but refuses to seek antibiotics by any means necessary? Refuses to go see a doctor for all this right away?

Sorry maybe I'm wrong I'm no expert either

First of all I question any multi ester claimed to be 500 but that's not on him.

He puts 2cc in a single shot without any of the usual procedures we use for blends like that to prevent it from lumping up it sounds like

He asks for help, gets told to go in and get it checked out (the best answer) by numerous people and next thing we see he's posting pics of him IMO.. unnecessarily.. in a bathroom draining his arm like Greg Valentino.

I think he used poor judgement across the board and with all the info available here it's like he just said "fug it!" and winged it.

I'm sorry but had he told the forum what he was going to do FIRST before doing it he would have saved himself a lot of trouble. He claimed it was "for sure infected" but refuses to seek antibiotics by any means necessary? Refuses to go see a doctor for all this right away?

Draining worked out great for greg:eek:

What thread are you reading brother ? I put .5 c.c in my shoulder not 2.

What are "usual procedures" we use for blends ? Who is "we" ?

I fit 1.5 c.c of 250mg- 300mg / cc into my same delt problem somewhere around 100 times in the past so why would I assume .5 c.c would cause this sort of a problem ?

I asked for suggestions and many people said go to a doctor and others said to drain it... so I chose to drain it. I took the advice of some and left the advice of others for a plan b if this doesn't get better... How is that not exactly the purpose of this thread ?

You know a pimple is an infection right ? And the white puss from a pimple you squeeze out on your own right ? An infection doesn't mean I have to run to a doctor with my nuts between my legs it means there's some fluid build up my body had a bad reaction... I can help relieve the pressure and fluid build up by draining as a first step... my body will do the rest and if it doesn't I can go see the doctor

You need to take antibiotics asap. You can't pull that shit out faster than it will grow when its infected. Get antibiotics in you asap.

You know a pimple is an infection right ? And the white puss from a pimple you squeeze out on your own right ? An infection doesn't mean I have to run to a doctor with my nuts between my legs it means there's some fluid build up my body had a bad reaction... I can help relieve the pressure and fluid build up by draining as a first step... my body will do the rest and if it doesn't I can go see the doctor

You are incorrect, an infection doesnt just mean there is fluid build up. Just because you relieve the pressure doesn't do anything to fight the infection which is systemic. Your body WILL NOT do the rest and if you wait to long it could have very serious consequences, trust me, go get antibiotics.

You are incorrect, an infection doesnt just mean there is fluid build up. Just because you relieve the pressure doesn't do anything to fight the infection which is systemic. Your body WILL NOT do the rest and if you wait to long it could have very serious consequences, trust me, go get antibiotics.

Exactly. Never mess with infections

massage it slowly. round but don't force it that it hurts. the oil should seep in slowly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Message will spread the infection, do not message it

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

What thread are you reading brother ? I put .5 c.c in my shoulder not 2.

What are "usual procedures" we use for blends ? Who is "we" ?

I fit 1.5 c.c of 250mg- 300mg / cc into my same delt problem somewhere around 100 times in the past so why would I assume .5 c.c would cause this sort of a problem ?

I asked for suggestions and many people said go to a doctor and others said to drain it... so I chose to drain it. I took the advice of some and left the advice of others for a plan b if this doesn't get better... How is that not exactly the purpose of this thread ?

Yeah man I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on this because there are guys on this board who have forgotten more than I know who should be telling you what's what rather than me. Having said that I use a 450 test blend weekly and I don't pin it like Prop or En taken separately. I use procedures I was taught from this board that make multi blends easier and less painful. I shoot exclusively in the glute. Could I in the delt? Sure it would work some of the time but I prefer to go deep to avoid a knot. I also avoid the thigh because I don't want a limp for most of the week, again talking about big multi blends. I misunderstood your amount injected.

Man it's not tucking your balls to see a doctor. I can't imagine not being under a doctors supervision on gear, getting bloods and getting checked out often and especially if I thought something was wrong! I wouldn't come here to ask I would post from the ER and give the guys a big laph.. because they've been there!

And by "we" I mean the responsible informed people who do it the right way,

Anyway good luck man and I hope it works out ok for ya! Seriously

i think its a sterile abscess.....because not accompanied with a fever
or much pain....although some kind of antibiotic would be wise....

THIS IS AN INFECTED ABSCESS....
looks painful...

Attachments

• infected abscess.jpg
    infected abscess.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 535
I just saw that you DID have a fever....

but its not red....the fever went away.....

or your immune system is top of the food chain...

I just saw that you DID have a fever....

but its not red....the fever went away.....

or your immune system is top of the food chain...
Not all infections are the same in size/severity... I definitely saw some puss mixed in with the blood when I drained it and redness / bruising from the head on angle, not the side angle you see in the pictures... warm to the touch, slight fever, sweats, and no appetite Monday and Tuesday after the inject Sunday all definitely lead me to believe I had a slight infection. Not as bad at the picture above of course

Yeah man I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on this because there are guys on this board who have forgotten more than I know who should be telling you what's what rather than me. Having said that I use a 450 test blend weekly and I don't pin it like Prop or En taken separately. I use procedures I was taught from this board that make multi blends easier and less painful. I shoot exclusively in the glute. Could I in the delt? Sure it would work some of the time but I prefer to go deep to avoid a knot. I also avoid the thigh because I don't want a limp for most of the week, again talking about big multi blends. I misunderstood your amount injected.

Man it's not tucking your balls to see a doctor. I can't imagine not being under a doctors supervision on gear, getting bloods and getting checked out often and especially if I thought something was wrong! I wouldn't come here to ask I would post from the ER and give the guys a big laph.. because they've been there!

And by "we" I mean the responsible informed people who do it the right way,

Anyway good luck man and I hope it works out ok for ya! Seriously
I have a 4 way rotation between each glute and delt... always trying to keep spots fresh... been on since February so my body is getting sick of taking juice.

Please share the procedures, I'm sure I could guess some of them but I don't plan on throwing away 3 bottles of juice (even though I probably won't but the same high dosage mix again) so if you have some knowledge that will help my body accept this stuff I would like to hear it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity