over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What they were taking in the 80's

Funny thing is that most people that disagree on the effectiveness of legendary products have never taken these products.

Who's used Hemogenins here? Those who did will say it's the best drol they've ever tried. Those who didn't will say that drol is drol.

Just like that infamous batch of kigtropins. Guys that used it say it was better than anything they've tried, the others say it was just another generic HGH.

This is true even with stuff like OTC painkillers. Some brands work 10x better than others.

What about vet EQ and UGL EQ? Who's gonna argue that vet EQ is a fairly superior product?

I'm 47 years old, but I have to agree with the skepticism of some of the younger guys about how much better the gear was "back in the day". I have read posts from some guys saying how much better the Negma parabolan was back in the 80's compared to today's tren E. They make it sound like when you cracked open an amp of parabolan the clouds parted and a divine light from Thor the God of anabolics and intense muscle growth shined exclusively on them, and when they injected... a bolt of lightning hit them and they were allowed to train with the intensity that they have never had before...and will never have again. I call bullshit.....Maybe it was because they had never used tren before and tren is one of the most powerful anabolic/androgenics out there. They claim to have made gains like never before, and I believe them....but not because parabolan of years ago was so much better...its because it was their first exposure to tren. If they added 2- 75mg/ml amps to their already existing test and dbol cycle, of course they are going to make great gains.

I have read posts from some guys saying how much better the Negma parabolan was back in the 80's compared to today's tren E.

Para was tren hex. Even today people claim that tren hex is better than tren e.

If they added 2- 75mg/ml amps to their already existing test and dbol cycle, of course they are going to make great gains

It's 76mg/ml. I know I'm being anal, but...

Let me ask you this: which of these did you have a chance to try?

- Sustanon by Organon
- Deca by Organon
- Dbol by Ciba
- Vet grade EQ
- Anavar by Searle
- Hemogenin by Aventis
- Primobolan by Schering
- Parabolan by Negma
- 2011's and 2012's Kigtropin

^^old guy alert

Lol kidding

Do you remember those really raved about anadrols people used to talk about Alex? One would blow them up a ton.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Let me ask you this: which of these did you have a chance to try?

- Sustanon by Organon
- Deca by Organon
- Dbol by Ciba
- Vet grade EQ
- Anavar by Searle
- Hemogenin by Aventis
- Primobolan by Schering
- Parabolan by Negma
- 2011's and 2012's Kigtropin

Yes...I know parabolan is tren hex.

I never used Negma parabolan, but I have used Balkan tren hex and tren E. I got similar results from both.

76 instead of 75....Damn...missed it by THAT MUCH! Lol

I have used organon sustanon and Deca, Ciba dbol, and vet grade eq. I personally have gotten similar results from UG stuff available now. I will say though..I think the best dbol I ever used was the paper stuff from Redicat.

Edit...don't know why the frowny face showed up on this post...I didn't put it there and I can't delete it....no offense intended.

Last edited:
Back in the day if you were on 500mg test, 400mg deca and 700mg primo that's exactly what you were using.

Nowadays, if you're on 500mg test, 400mg deca and 700mg primo, you're more likely on 1.6g of test.

So, what he says makes some sense.

You must not be keeping up with the testing that's going on. The great thing is, we can test to see what's in the vial as well as how much. So you're assumption is simply speculation with nothing to back it. Sure, there are some people who use Test as NPP, Primo etc, but these are getting outed and will be shutting doors.

During the 80's, 1g of test was a humongous dose. We didn't know anyone who took such amount. Most common dose was 1 or 2 sustanon amps per week.

Way before my first cycle, I asked one of the bigger local guys how he took steroids. He said: "I buy sustanon and deca, as much as I can afford. Then I put all my amps inside a box. 3 times a week I reach in there, grab an amp and shoot it".

So, some weeks he'd do 750mg test, while others it was 150mg deca or 500mg test and 50mg deca or 250mg test and 100mg deca. HGH was unheard of. Dude was huge.

He trained at the beach. 3 hours of pull-ups, chin-ups and dips. Open sea swimming every day. For legs, he'd wrap a truck tire around his waist and pull it thru the soft sand.

Everybody know that "one guy"

Oh, this was in the 80's, so we're talking about 30+ yrs ago and you remember it like it was yesterday, ok. As I said earlier, everyone remembers the "old days" as if there is some sort of mystique to it, there's not. It's decades ago and you are remembering your version what you want to remember, it's that simple.

To the point of 1g being a huge dose back then, why would someone tell you they're running that much if everyone is going to give them shit for it? Just like today, if people are honest with their use, guys blast them about it. I'm sure it was the same back then. So a guy says he's using 500mg test, he's probably using 1g but doesn't want anyone to know. Human tendency is to down play what we do, always

Its nice to see someone else remembers it the same as I do. My first cycle was 10 mgs of anavar (4- footballs, 2.5mgs) grew like a weed and strong too.

So you have a perfect recollection of what happened 30+ yrs ago too?
Amazing

gear was better? please... 200mg is 200 mgs.... 80s 90s 2050 doesn't matter... its powder/ oil into a muscle... in regards to doses, i didn't BB in the 80s but human tendency tells me 2nd place still felt like 2nd place whether 30 years ago or 30 years from now... and alottt (not ALL i get it, but ALOT) of those that are competitive do wtf they have to do to be better then they were last year...

Jay, keep logic out of this feeling based thread.

I'm afraid it's not that simple.

Answer this: why is genotropin so different from serosim or norditropin? They are all pharmacy grade HGH.

Why 99% of people who have used Ciba's dbol swears by its potency? Are all these people tripping?

Why everyone who used Anavar or Oxandrin will tell you that 20mg was plenty, while today's vars need to be taken up to 100mg?

What's the difference in the GH? You say they're so different, what's the difference?

99%, pulled that number outcha ass huh?
It's called group think, not a hard concept to grasp.

Anavar, you use one of the most counterfeited drugs to try and get your point across? If you have 20mg of REAL anavar, that's why you got, no ifs ands or buts about it. If you have underdosed var, you have underdosed var, simple as that.

You didn't help your cause in any way

I never used Negma parabolan

How can you talk about it, then? Why is the opinion of someone who actually had this drug running in his blood less valuable than yours who've never touched it? Please explain this to me.

I have used organon sustanon and Deca, Ciba dbol, and vet grade eq. I personally have gotten similar results from UG stuff available now. I will say though..I think the best dbol I ever used was the paper stuff from Redicat.

That I have no problem with. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

What's the difference in the GH? You say they're so different, what's the difference?

Some are much drier, others wetter, others give a flush...

Pretty much.

Anavar, you use one of the most counterfeited drugs to try and get your point across? If you have 20mg of REAL anavar, that's why you got, no ifs ands or buts about it. If you have underdosed var, you have underdosed var, simple as that.

Fair argument.

I see... Now answer. Which of those drugs I listed above have you used consistently?

Some are much drier, others wetter, others give a flush...

Pretty much.

Fair argument.

I see... Now answer. Which of those drugs I listed above have you used consistently?

I've never run Pharm GH, and really have no desire to spend that kind of money. But I do know for a fact that different people experience different sides with different GH. Why? I'm not a scientist so I don't know, perhaps a filler agent?

I ran my first cycle in 2005(ish) so anything that was prevalent prior to that in terms of decades, I ran none of it. My first cycle was Organon Sust at 500mg/wk
Haven't had anything like it since. BUT, it was my first cycle, gains were great and to be expected for a first cycle.

I'm very basic, I run test. I've never been one to chase the mass dream, just was never my thing. I've runny winny in the past, but besides that, I've not experimented with the full array of aas. I did run dbol a long time ago, nespa I think was the name, it's been a loooong time ago so I'm not 100% sure on the brand. Thought they were great, but back pumps were unbearable at 20mg/day for me.

My whole point is this, people remember the past as either much better or way worse than it really was. In baseball, guys remember a pitcher throwing mid 90's when he was realistically throwing mid 80's. But it seemed so fast in our memories. The mind is a strange thing.

You must not be keeping up with the testing that's going on. The great thing is, we can test to see what's in the vial as well as how much. So you're assumption is simply speculation with nothing to back it. Sure, there are some people who use Test as NPP, Primo etc, but these are getting outed and will be shutting doors.

Everybody know that "one guy"

Oh, this was in the 80's, so we're talking about 30+ yrs ago and you remember it like it was yesterday, ok. As I said earlier, everyone remembers the "old days" as if there is some sort of mystique to it, there's not. It's decades ago and you are remembering your version what you want to remember, it's that simple.

To the point of 1g being a huge dose back then, why would someone tell you they're running that much if everyone is going to give them shit for it? Just like today, if people are honest with their use, guys blast them about it. I'm sure it was the same back then. So a guy says he's using 500mg test, he's probably using 1g but doesn't want anyone to know. Human tendency is to down play what we do, always

So you have a perfect recollection of what happened 30+ yrs ago too?
Amazing

Jay, keep logic out of this feeling based thread.

It's called group think, not a hard concept to grasp.

What's funny is out of all the testing I've seen var was never a problem. Halo, tbol, and drol were but from an oral standpoint dbol, winny, and var have never been an issue. It's newbs who think if they take var it makes them shredded is the people running around claiming their var is fake when in reality they just don't know what var actually is.

Back in my day I put on 20lbs using creatine from muscletechs cell tech. Today's creatine is bunk, I didn't put on 20lbs taking it [emoji57]

I ran my first cycle in 2005(ish) so anything that was prevalent prior to that in terms of decades, I ran none of it. My first cycle was Organon Sust at 500mg/wk
Haven't had anything like it since. BUT, it was my first cycle, gains were great and to be expected for a first cycle.

That's obvious.

My whole point is this, people remember the past as either much better or way worse than it really was. In baseball, guys remember a pitcher throwing mid 90's when he was realistically throwing mid 80's. But it seemed so fast in our memories. The mind is a strange thing.

I know. I'm a reasonable guy. When I argue this, I'm not talking about myself, of course.

That said, now that I'm pulling from my memory bank... My first cycle was Sustanon, ok great. Then used it for a few years, then stopped using AAS altogether for a while, then went back and used UGL test, not bad, but not as good as ole and good sustanon, sure older and blah blah blah... Then one day I got like 200 Aburaihan amps and began using 2 or 3 amps a week and boom. My friends started asking WTF I was taking and it was just plain test. Much older, not first cycle and all that. So, go figure...

I'm gonna ask you something here for the sake of an argument. Instead of those old brands that you don't see anymore, let's talk superdrol, which is very recent.

Tell me, anything you get today compares to that shit that you'd get OTC few years back? There's the isomer A and B and all... And then guys mass spec it and it's all good... But you know the OTC stuff was better... So, explain that.

That's obvious.

I know. I'm a reasonable guy. When I argue this, I'm not talking about myself, of course.

That said, now that I'm pulling from my memory bank... My first cycle was Sustanon, ok great. Then used it for a few years, then stopped using AAS altogether for a while, then went back and used UGL test, not bad, but not as good as ole and good sustanon, sure older and blah blah blah... Then one day I got like 200 Aburaihan amps and began using 2 or 3 amps a week and boom. My friends started asking WTF I was taking and it was just plain test. Much older, not first cycle and all that. So, go figure...

I'm gonna ask you something here for the sake of an argument. Instead of those old brands that you don't see anymore, let's talk superdrol, which is very recent.

Tell me, anything you get today compares to that shit that you'd get OTC few years back? There's the isomer A and B and all... And then guys mass spec it and it's all good... But you know the OTC stuff was better... So, explain that.

I never really got into the PH tbh, but a buddy sent me some Sdrol and it kinda made me feel sick. In terms of OTC stuff, I remember taking Ripped Fuel from GNC and that shit worked like nothing else. This was mid-late 90's mind you. I did take some stuff OTC in college and it worked great, don't remember what it was, but it definitely made me more aggressive as well as increased sex drive.

I do believe there are UGL's that underdose their stuff for sure, but there have been a lot of tests that show there is more product that label claims and it's the correct substance. I don't think there's anything "magical" about pharm grade test c @ 250mg and ugl test c @ 250mg. If it's both test c at that dose, the only really difference would be the placebo effect imo

My explanation for the reason the why OTC stuff was better: there was illegal stuff in there. That's my opinion with absolutely nothing to back it up. There was a big brand that was caught putting winny in their fat loss product, I'm sure someone remembers who it was. I mean, if you're adding winny to OTC stuff, of course it's going to work better than the garbage of today.

Look at Oxycut (I think that's the name). Old school stuff worked great, changed the formula bc some dipshit took too many and played football in TX in midsummer full pads.

I'm not even arguing pharma vs UGL.

I'm talking that particular brand of stuff that was crazy good, like nothing else. In the case of kigtropins, they were some cheap generic HGH that worked better than anything else, pharma or UGL.

And I bet that if you mass spec it you'll not get anything out of the ordinary. So, what gives?

BTW, I'm not familiar with this testing you're talking about. I know it's over at ANASCI, but I can't access it.

My explanation for the reason the why OTC stuff was better: there was illegal stuff in there. That's my opinion with absolutely nothing to back it up. There was a big brand that was caught putting winny in their fat loss product, I'm sure someone remembers who it was. I mean, if you're adding winny to OTC stuff, of course it's going to work better than the garbage of today.

Reminds me of back in the 80's there was a product called "Hot Stuff". It worked, and as a result it sold so fast it was hard to keep the shelves stocked. Upon investigation it was found to have 10mg of dbol per serving in it. No wonder the stuff worked.....Then 1991 came along....steroids became illegal....and everything went to hell.....damn soccer Moms anyway....

Do you remember those really raved about anadrols people used to talk about Alex? One would blow them up a ton.

Probably not the same because we live in different countries, but Hemogenin would make you much bigger in just a few weeks.

To be even more anal, it was 76.6mg. :D

To be even more anal, it was 76.6mg

Nah...

9984d1021993746-parabolan-masteron-amps-real-fake-you-judge-pics-inside-picture-034.jpg

I have used every single drug on the list Alex gave and I can tell you what he is saying is 100% complete horseshit.

Hahahaha...

For a moment there I thought I had read "I can tell you what he is saying is 100% completely true".

It wss 76 mg and 1.5 ml you people have shit for memories. I remember it like it was yesterday. I have used every single drug on the list Alex gave and I can tell you what he is saying is 100% complete horseshit.

Rex.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Professional Muscle mobile app

So you've used this old school, back in the day, magically, potent gear and today's gear and can confirm no difference in quality? It wasn't "better" back in the day? I find most of these guys had no clue how much they even were taking back then yet they recall it now lol. People are more concerned about the numbers these days. Older guys I have spoken to always seem to have the same theme "we took one dose and when that wasn't enough we took another dose", etc. Today, guys are looking at the actual amount of gear being used per week more carefully.

Richiec,
Yes I do have a great memory of 30 years ago, I have my journals and pictures from my many shows and the progress leading up to them. I have been juicing for over 30 years and I think I know my shit. I still have a few Parabolon amps I picked up in France and several boxes of Syntex (Spain) anadrol in my stash. While I don't have enough (only 3) to do the parabolon, I do take from time to time the anadrol and even the 25+ year old tabs I do take blows anything else I am taking away.
Allex,
I agree with everything you are saying,

Unless you lived through it and took the stuff, you cannot compare it. The stuff now, even if it is mg for mg, isn't the same, you can debate all you like but it is not. I have written before on this board, the little I took back then, and the size and strength I received cannot compare, granted I am old now but the response to the drugs are not even close. Perhaps this is why people take 2-4 time more than we thought imaginable back then.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws