over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the deal with prohormones

aqrojase

Registered
I am not a big fan of orals, but a buddy of mine who is 5'10 240lbs 8%bf as been cycling on and off for a bit now. He has tried pretty much all the orals out there..anapolon..blue hearts..anabols..green giants...etc. He called me up the other night..and cant stop raving about m-drol...says its better then any other oral he has ever taken period, shit he even thinks its stronger then tren acetate. whats all your thoughts on m-drol and others like it....are these all actually better then our traditional orals?

Yes, m-drol makes tren ace seem like baby vitamins. I have a few bottles of this stuff around that I use once in a while. I only use it for 10-14 days at a time for a plateau buster. Its puts on a good 2-3lbs after the water is gone...very serious stuff. I dont want to build up a tolerance to it, nor do I want to suffer the sides either of long term use. Most powerful stuff Ive ever used. Beware of high BP.

High BP, extremely hard on the lipids and very liver toxic it is to be used with care. Some feel fine(obviously this does NOT mean they necessarily are) others feel like death warmed over. I was some where in the middle. I felt off for lack of a better term. Also back pumps can be brutal on this one. Take care if using.

good stuff, i think i will stick to pheraplex for a few more cycles before doing mdrol. I don't see the point of doing dball or anadrol, if i can get better results from mdrol or pheraplex. ofcourse taking them with my synthergine and cholesterol supps.

Pretty strong shit but I think there are only a few places left where you can get it. I have some of competitive edge labs but I believe it was discontinued if I'm not mistaken.

Honestly, I found other prohormones to be more effective than M-Drol was for me (H-Drol and Epi), but I did manage to keep gains easily from the M-Drol. One just has to be careful if they get any M-Drol because there were some bunk batches going around so check that batch number.

over the last few years the only things ive used has been prohormones/prosteroids. I started at 6'2 190 lbs to now sitting around 250 lbs. Obviously not all muscle but ive put on a shit load of size. Im now using testosterone but they got me pretty far before making the move to injects

I would agree though that I have had alot more success with Epidrol/epstane/havoc then superdrol/mdrol

When I started getting back into gear a few years ago after a 16 year layoff (layoff from AAS, not training) I used M-drol and Epi.

I hated Epi and I'll never use it again. Knees and shoulders hurt like hell and I felt like shit by week 4 and it shut me down hard. I dunno why. M-Drol was excellent and I still have some.

Many of these are still made in the UK and can be had if ya look around.

Test and Mast E for me though, all the way.

I never like prohormones...

but metyl-1-test or oral tren was BOMBS!!!

that is some real strong deal...

m-drol made me unbelieably strong but never fealt too well on it. Strongest thing I have ever taken and potentially most toxic.

How these things are legal when AAS are not is beyond me. I still have occasional wet dreams about the M1T :p

Yes, m-drol makes tren ace seem like baby vitamins. I have a few bottles of this stuff around that I use once in a while. I only use it for 10-14 days at a time for a plateau buster. Its puts on a good 2-3lbs after the water is gone...very serious stuff. I dont want to build up a tolerance to it, nor do I want to suffer the sides either of long term use. Most powerful stuff Ive ever used. Beware of high BP.

Haven't tried m-drol but I've heard that it is amazing if you can withstand the sides (like you mentioned, blood pressure being a killer/liver toxicity).

I've personally had great results with Epistane. I broke through a plateau and hit personal records on every single lift while shedding fat/eating clean in a slight caloric deficit. Also, a couple years ago SUS500 was absolutely ridiculous but entirely too harsh for me. I put on like 15 pounds (granted, I was eating like shit) in a few weeks, blood pressure went through the roof, but I put on a good bit of muscle and was crazy strong at the time. I think some of these prohormones are pretty good, but fairly harsh in terms of side effects. If you can get past that, they can certainly yield decent to good results if you do your part.

I had awesome gains on S-drol. But I did lose hair, got a bit of bacne, was tired a lot, and even shit blood one day for the only time in my life. :eek:

I have I think 3 bottles left, and I doubt I'll ever do it again. But added great mass very fast and kept it. A year later now doing Hdrol since it's milder and not DHT based. Gains have not been as great or as fast, but I'm still happy. Really no sides at all, (aside from a bit smaller balls, but I have PCT stuff lined up. Only 1 week left. I started taking 50mg Clomid EOD the past week and looks that helps the balls.

The only pro-steroids that I responded favorably to were:

Orastan-A (yes "A" not "E") - very good but had to be run at abut 10 pills a day, which was expensive. Non-methyl. This stacked with:
Original Haladrol 50

Both from Gaspari.

I couldn't stand the Superdrol knockoff's. I tried a few: Oxydrol 12, M-Drol etc. They make me feel like total Dog Shit. Back pumps so bad I couldn't even jog.

The only thing that made me feel worse was M1T.

Myself, I don't think any one of them holds a candle to good ol' Dbol. Just my personal opinion as I hate side effects and don't like feeling like shit.

These designer steroids are very underrated. I see a lot of people on other boards saying..."just do the real thing" meaning dball anadrol etc. They have no real idea on what their talking about, these things...mdrol..phera...h-drol are the real deal...real anabolic hormones. I am a fan of injectables only, but shit..if i were to ever put orals in my cyles..i would def use the desinger ones.

M drol is very cheap 90 caps at 10mg each. You could do 3 soild runs or 2 if you want to up the dose with m-drol. I did m-drol for my first time and I did 20mg (2 caps) and after the 3rd week I had to stop. That is with BP meds, alot of liv 52 and other support sups. I gained 15 pounds butttttttt my diet was horrible. I wish I had the diet I had now.

did the original halodrol 50, gained about 25 pounds and got very strong. sides were pretty nasty. aggression and acne on back.

You can still find M-drol and many others all over on the internet.

I had much better gains with M-drol than any D-bol I have ever taken in the past.

Also, X-tren was good, I ran it 6 weeks at double dose for the middle 2 weeks. It worked damn good for strength and mass gains. My joints did get a little sore and it shut me down pretty bad after 4 weeks. I was glad to get off of it. I did manage to maintain much of the muscle/strength from my cycle.

I have ran others, and honestly, I have had good results. It has been very comparable to gear for me. Maybe it's my age now, and I need exogenous more than when I ran the real deal in my 20s, I don't know, they work good for me now!

Is there a sponsor that still carries mdrol, i know i saw it a lil while back?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131