advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats up with bodybuilders wearing all the Air Jordan stuff?

Is there something I'm missing here? This seems to be a trend and I just cant understand what basketball and Michael Jordan has to do with the fuckin gym>? Is this like a status thing or something? Anybody feel free to chime in, I'm curious

Jordan is a business man. Air Jordan the brand is everywhere. He has a motorcycle race team. He makes motorcycle appearal and everything. I'm sure it is all business. I see that Muscletech uses them for shirts and so forth. Someone is making money and a lot of it.

Jordan is a business man. Air Jordan the brand is everywhere. He has a motorcycle race team. He makes motorcycle appearal and everything. I'm sure it is all business. I see that Muscletech uses them for shirts and so forth. Someone is making money and a lot of it.

no kidding, well thank you very much bro, you learn something new everyday!!

I don't get it either. What I don't understand is the oversized shirts, basketball shoes, black slipons, etc... white homies? Come on. Thug 4 life. Gangsta.

Attachments

• wigger-42888.jpg
    wigger-42888.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 33,442
I couldnt care less if i never saw another idiot dressed like that ^^^ they are all over where i live.

michael jordan is a god in the business world and in the athletic world in general to ALOT of people... i wouldnt doubt if the man makes a ballerina shoe to just cover all fields lol.
respect,
mville1035

michael jordan is a god in the business world and in the athletic world in general to ALOT of people... i wouldnt doubt if the man makes a ballerina shoe to just cover all fields lol.
respect,
mville1035

thats cool, I am behind times I guess. I thought it was still strictly basketball stuff. I know it cost alot. When I was about 8 or 9 all I ever wanted was a pair of Air Jordans. I had to settle for the old Air Force 1's, and back then Air Force 1's were not too big of a deal. My parents were def not shelling out $89 for the Jordans. Holy shit, that was 20 yrs ago and they were $89!! Damn I'm poor

Haha ballerina shoes. I don't mind the Jordan clothes I actually like some of the shoes. But I would not purchase $60+ T-shirts and $150+ J's just to go fuck them up at the gym..or that gasp brand.

tee shirt

i seem to get just as good a pump in my walmart pocket tees!

Still my favorite gym shirt.

Attachments

• im-the-boss.jpg
    im-the-boss.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,253
Haha ballerina shoes. I don't mind the Jordan clothes I actually like some of the shoes. But I would not purchase $60+ T-shirts and $150+ J's just to go fuck them up at the gym..or that gasp brand.

Right... that gasp shit is super expensive.... i mean, yeah some of it looks ok but give me a fucking break, 200$ for a god damn hoody?

...um, i wear my jordans for cardio :D They are super comfortable and, at least by me, were 55 clams. I like em better then running shoes....

they go good with my 3 dollar sweat pants and 99 cent pocket tee :D

I saw a group of 3 guys ALL decked out, and i mean totally, in under armour gear last saturday at the gym. Im talkin beanies, shirts shorts, socks and shoes. All 3 of them. All in different colors....i stayed outta there way as they struggled to bench 185....badasses... ;)

my workout partner will go buy like 1 shirt from Wal-mart and wear it to the gym almost everyday until it falls apart,LOL. And it seems like each one gets better and better, and makes him look like more of a scumbag than the last one. At first it was an orange General Lee T-shirt with 01 on the front. That one actually lasted awhile, he'd wear black combat boots, green army shorts, and General Lee shirt. Then it was this shirt that just says "do I look like I care?" obviously not I thought to myself once the thing started falling apart. But now its the best one yet. It's a shirt with Oscar the Grouch popping out of a trash can that says "I wear this shirt when I'm feeling grouchy" and its very fitting cause the guy is an asshole hahaha. I buy shirts at Goodwill so if I fuck them up I dont care. But we both have nice clothes to wear for the right occasion, which is like never,haha

I get the Eastbay catalogs all the time. Besides his other lines of clothing, the majority of jordan clothes are shorts, cut offs, tanks these are what most people wear to the gym.

I could not afford jordan clothes and if I could I wouldn't wear them to the gym. Even when they are clearance at 75% off they are still expensive and most likely the only size the have left is 3xl.

Most people who wear these don't have the arms to fill them out anyways and the shorts have a 16inch inseam. I am only 5'8" this would be like a dress for me.

The only person I see in pics who sweats the jordan shit is dexter jackson. But if you looked like dexter it doesn't matter what you wear. They do come in big sizes so for big dudes it could be good.

Last edited:
...um, i wear my jordans for cardio :D They are super comfortable and, at least by me, were 55 clams. I like em better then running shoes....

they go good with my 3 dollar sweat pants and 99 cent pocket tee :D

I saw a group of 3 guys ALL decked out, and i mean totally, in under armour gear last saturday at the gym. Im talkin beanies, shirts shorts, socks and shoes. All 3 of them. All in different colors....i stayed outta there way as they struggled to bench 185....badasses... ;)

I noticed this is becoming a trend in my gym amongst 145lb 11th graders and 32year old high arch softball player tough guys. No matter how good I looked I would not wear that tight under armour shit to the gym you just look like a fool.

i wear a lota jordan stuff. nobody looks at me and thinks thug. he makes all kindsa sports wear. like the jeeter shoe i have in black. its a running shoe for baseball or whatever. they look cool and fit good. all the shirts are cut big, and i like to match things. it looks more professional when im training people. as opposed to some of the bbing wear. string tanks and baggy pants look kinda funny when you are not training.

i think its more of a sports thing now....not just bball.

I noticed this is becoming a trend in my gym amongst 145lb 11th graders and 32year old high arch softball player tough guys. No matter how good I looked I would not wear that tight under armour shit to the gym you just look like a fool.

I guess I look like a fool every time I go to the gym then haha... Im all aver the UA clothes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131