mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats up with bodybuilders wearing all the Air Jordan stuff?

Want a possible investment option?

Go buy a ton of Air Jordan's, keep them in the box and wait 10 years...

Look at this store in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles- yes, they have 10 year old Air Jordans at $12,000 and over... and it's funny to see the little gangbangers drooling over them in the store...

Poke around on this site a little and see what some of your old kicks are selling for now...

http://www.rif.la/search_item.php?brand=&category=&keyword=&price_range=1001-&orderby=

Too funny

I just went to a Nike outlet store and for the first time bought like 4 Air Jordan T's. They were only like $12 each since the only sizes were XXL to XXXL. I like to wear them over another T and they fit great thru the shoulders and are SUPER comfortable! Would never wear the High top sneakers though...I'm way to close to middle aged and white to pull that off :cool:

NIKE OUTLET:

I like JORDAN jackets because they are breathable mesh. I can stay covered up and NOT look like that dipshit in the XS shirt from the GAP...you know you see them at every BBing contest...if you do not see them, then you are the dipshit :)

Jordans stuff is made bigger which is better.

jordans give superior ankle support on leg days. and you can get any colors you want! and i mean any!

NIKE OUTLET:

I like JORDAN jackets because they are breathable mesh. I can stay covered up and NOT look like that dipshit in the XS shirt from the GAP...you know you see them at every BBing contest...if you do not see them, then you are the dipshit :)

Jordans stuff is made bigger which is better.

Dude, right on. I go to the nike outlet all the time.

I don't get it either. What I don't understand is the oversized shirts, basketball shoes, black slipons, etc... white homies? Come on. Thug 4 life. Gangsta.

Real gangsters also ALWAYS post their pictures on the internet... You know, because all the hard ass dudes hang on the web.

In my area (Small CSUC town) all the collage kids buy Affliction t's two sizes to small ,cut off the sleeves and do chest and arms.....

I guess I look like a fool every time I go to the gym then haha... Im all aver the UA clothes

haha well if i saw those kids lifting what ive seen you lift in your video, i might cut them some slack. The constant 'maxing out' on flat bench at 205 when they cant actually do it though doesnt lend itself for 'slack' IMO :p

welp i guess im a gangster in your guys eyes
but when u wear a 3-4x tall u buy what fits. jordans sleeves accomodate my arms when they taped at an ungodly size and so do UA gear, UA is the only shirt i could wear that didnt make my hands go numb from sleeve constriction. plus i own stock in both companies so spending my hard earned money is in a small round about way earning it back for me. and all these little punks u see with their shit on, just think cha ching

frk

under armor is great stuff! as long as its under a set of shoulder pads in 20 below weather in green bay. other than that im sticking with long sleeve t shirts from target.

1badboy, I think I know which shop youre talking about. They have a good selection of shoes there not just jordan but all kinds of funky discontinued ones.

there shoes are very comfortable and come in my size(14) which is generally hard for me to find

I love the stuff. Very comfortable and looks nice.

I noticed the same thing around here. I know a few bodybuilders that wear Jordan almost every time you see them, and neither could hold their own on a court with a 6th grader:)

Also shows you the Icon that Jordan is. Even people that have no interest in basketball still wear his clothes. In the sports world, he is still the king.

i wear jordan stuff too, not because its a trend, or because other people wear it but because i used to ball before i put on so much weight and still have all of it and still play once in a while.

try it and you'll see why so many people like it. it is extremely light and it doesnt hold heat. it doesnt have the ability to whisk moisture away that say nike dri fit does, but just due to how light it is it is never uncomfortable, nor does it stick to you when you are sweaty.

i have i would say at least 7-8 jordan and other practice jerseys, i don't even want to guess how many pairs of tear- aways i have bought thru the years .

if your looking for it and want to buy it cheaply, go to a nike factory outlet. the jerseys can be had for 30 bucks sometimes.

BFU

this is a funny thread because what people wear shouldn't matter but I do wear a ton of Jordan and Adidas stuff. Hell all i ever wear are warmups so really for me it's about not being a bum while wearing comfortable things that fit. It's nice stuff so why not?

NIKE has come out with some new shirts that i love. was UA but now back into NIKE

I don't get it either. What I don't understand is the oversized shirts, basketball shoes, black slipons, etc... white homies? Come on. Thug 4 life. Gangsta.

Cant imagine Black guys wanting to act and look like a white guy...
Sooo why is it that white guys want to act like....
Cant wait till all this hip hop shit isn't in style any more.:rolleyes:

Cant imagine Black guys wanting to act and look like a white guy...
Sooo why is it that white guys want to act like....
Cant wait till all this hip hop shit isn't in style any more.:rolleyes:

Me too! I couldn't have put it better myself.

too funny thread!!!!!

i got my 2 year old some jordans and got the Space Jam movie for him to watch. Now he points out anyone who is walking by that is wearing jordans or has a jordan shirt.
It may have backfired on me a tad though because im pretty sure that any lean tall bald black man that walks by him he calls a jordan too :(

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws