over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When Did Y’all Start Feeling Old?

This recent lockdown period actually forced me to slim down, do alot more hiking, park workouts. Bars / dips etc. I think this has benefited my health and given my body a forced break from the weights

This recent lockdown period actually forced me to slim down, do alot more hiking, park workouts. Bars / dips etc. I think this has benefited my health and given my body a forced break from the weights
Yes sir. Since dropping weights, adding body weight exercises and running, I really don't look at weight lifting the same.
I still lift as I have a rack in my garage.
But my focus now is endurance
Since I have a muscular base I haven't really lost size. Only fat.
Microdosing also helps

I'm 46. I look much younger than my age. I still get 25yo's all day long.
But a few years ago, I was out with a girlfriend at the time who was 21. We went to dinner in one of the Lambos.
When we came back out to the car, the valet, an older dude, compliments me on the car, then turns to her and says "It must be so intimidating for all the boys that come to pick you up in their crappy cars and see what kind of cars your dad has in the garage!"... WTF????? LOL
At least she was good about it, by replying "He's not my father, he's my boyfriend. I just look really young!" :D

Anyway, once you have kids, you realise how old you have become. You simply cannot keep up anymore. They run and jump over a fence, you walk around to the gate..

But a few years ago, I was out with a girlfriend at the time who was 21. We went to dinner in one of the Lambos.
When we came back out to the car, the valet, an older dude, compliments me on the car, then turns to her and says "It must be so intimidating for all the boys that come to pick you up in their crappy cars and see what kind of cars your dad has in the garage!"... WTF????? LOL
At least she was good about it, by replying "He's not my father, he's my boyfriend. I just look really young!" :D

Anyway, once you have kids, you realise how old you have become. You simply cannot keep up anymore. They run and jump over a fence, you walk around to the gate..

Happened to me at Disney World Florida but worst. I was with my old girlfriend and our 3 year old daughter. An older gentleman comes up and said you have a very beautiful daughter there and your grand daughter is as cute as can be. Well my freaking girlfriend ( so called daughter ) is only 10 years younger.

Happened to me at Disney World Florida but worst. I was with my old girlfriend and our 3 year old daughter. An older gentleman comes up and said you have a very beautiful daughter there and your grand daughter is as cute as can be. Well my freaking girlfriend ( so called daughter ) is only 10 years younger.
LMAO - that's rough!

I'm now in a long term relationship with a 33yo, so no mistaking her for my daughter... I hope!!

Mid to late 30’s is when it started setting in, it really feels like it’s compounded when I got into the 40s

LMAO - that's rough!

I'm now in a long term relationship with a 33yo, so no mistaking her for my daughter... I hope!!

Well for six months after that happened the winch never let me forget it.

Yes sir. Since dropping weights, adding body weight exercises and running, I really don't look at weight lifting the same.
I still lift as I have a rack in my garage.
But my focus now is endurance
Since I have a muscular base I haven't really lost size. Only fat.
Microdosing also helps

That break did my body a LOT of good. 70mg test a week, some body weight stuff, but nothing serious. Got much leaner from dropping calories. Then, started all back up and came back stronger (y)

watching movies from the early 2000s and to me that's recent or current but then i realize it's actually 20 years old which seems crazy. 80's music/films for awhile all seemed "20 years old" and the time just crept by and suddenly their closing in on 40 fucking years old (doesn't compute). The time reference and of course, the injuries and realization that i could easily be injured doing the things that i find most enjoyable have me realizing i'm no spring chicken any longer.

Lmao True brother.. I got a 20 yr son who plays D1 hockey and a 27 yr old GF lol Fk everyone. Live your life, be happy brother. God bless

I can’t even remember when I felt young. 😀

Wow , glad This topic is really Taking off. I was a little hesitant to start the post to be honest . I felt like I was alone. I forget to add the prostate issue as well. Sometimes I need to turn on the sink water while I’m trying to Pee. The sound of the running water helps me start my flow. Lord..... I’m my dad .

When I got into my late 50's and cute 20 year old girls stated calling me "sir" I knew it was time to get a cane.

But if they called you Sir in bed, that might be a good thing.😋

This is just my quick take on age, I don't mean to offend.......

For me it's every time I hit a ten year marker or a "_0" year - meaning that at age 20 I started to feel old, at 30 I started to look and feel old so idk what 40 will be like for me....lol
(In my defense I decided to play growing up WAY too early so by the time I was graduating high school I was already living on my own, had a family and had a full-time job since 16)

I have a few older senior friends that are/had been athletic their whole lives - they always said/say the same 2 general things: "You are only as old as you allow your self to feel".
&
Always keep moving and stay active, even after retirement you MUST keep in motion or everything gets stiff and the body gives up easily.

So I try to always remind myself of those knowledgeable words of wisdom - as my mornings become harder, energy becomes such a rare joy, all my aches and pains become more prevalent, gravity takes hold of skin, little creases start to materialize before my eyes

I've felt for males' the major age points are @:
Age 13 your are now a real teenager, @ 16 now you're driving a car, @ 18 is your pinnacle of the teenage years, @ 21 u are now officially a young man & you're able to now drink, @ 25 your car insurance rates drastically drop and your parents are no longer legally responsible for u (both only for males'), @ 30 you're officially a man (no longer a "young man"), @ 40 is the start of middle-age. After 40 the only things coming to age milestones are @ 50 you start getting your prostate periodically checked, and @ 65 is retirement for some of us (@ 70 or more for the rest of us) and of course we all get AARP.

Agree on every aspect of this post

I WAS Superman till 47"....All the sudden trying to hit the 125's for 12 on Incline Seemed impossible
Now at 51...After a Torn Pec and Hammy on a downward spiral..
Hips acting Up from too Much Sex on Top of Too much Work. Fell and Blew up a Shoulder that took to Months to Recover. Icing My Knee for the 1st time in my Life!
Meniscus or Something...Overuse and Abuse??? 100 yrs of Going Full Throttle!
Maybe need a Month on the Beach!!!

I only feel old when I’m called sir.... especially from the pretty ladies.
Heh...I like it when they call me, "sir". Especially when it's preceded by a, "yes". Means I'm dating in the right age group. :)

34 years old was when it hit for me. Incredibly intense work and dating life, and living WAY far from my home country which can be stressful. None had any signs of slowing down. So, I got on TRT. It has mostly helped. 47 now.

When you realize all your teen masturbatory women Jennie McCarthy, Christina Applegate, Pam Anderson, are playing moms in movies or talking about their children.

Also blowing out your patellar tendon at Slipknot in the pit with kids half your age.

I'd say early 50's. I 've lived and played hard so aches and pains were/are the norm so what I noticed is that I didn't recover as fast from injuries and problems just started stacking up...heart burn, GI issues, skin issues, energy swings etc.

Thing is I ended figuring out I'm gluten intolerant and those things disappeared within a week of getting off gluten. Also a lifetime of migraines is now behind me.

I now look and feel better than I did in my 20's

When you realize all your teen masturbatory women Jennie McCarthy, Christina Applegate, Pam Anderson, are playing moms in movies or talking about their children.

Also blowing out your patellar tendon at Slipknot in the pit with kids half your age.
this is so depressing...and true. Growing up Jenny McCarthy was the pinnacle physically for me and now she has a kid who's an adult. :(

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear