over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's your favorite youtuber for training/AAS advice

What is all this obsession on these ig guys "strength training on menopause" " resistance training on menstrual cycle" is anyone actually clicking on this? I guess next month all the rage will.be " creatine supplentation benefits for third graders" and " benefits of HIIT for men transitioning into a woman" " vitamin c recommendations for grandfather's who run marathons"

What is all this obsession on these ig guys "strength training on menopause" " resistance training on menstrual cycle" is anyone actually clicking on this? I guess next month all the rage will.be " creatine supplentation benefits for third graders" and " benefits of HIIT for men transitioning into a woman" " vitamin c recommendations for grandfather's who run marathons"
Or vitamin D intake for right handed people who jack off with their left hand. We have become a sport that is so over thought but NOTHING beats first hand anecdotal research (life experience) ergo coaches that never competed 🤔 yes there are a few exceptions but so many shows I see a coach with like 20 females and a few men’s physique who look like they don’t lift and never won shit. Gives new meaning to internet guru bc everything they know comes off places like here

Or vitamin D intake for right handed people who jack off with their left hand. We have become a sport that is so over thought but NOTHING beats first hand anecdotal research (life experience) ergo coaches that never competed 🤔 yes there are a few exceptions but so many shows I see a coach with like 20 females and a few men’s physique who look like they don’t lift and never won shit. Gives new meaning to internet guru bc everything they know comes off places like here
The advent of social media and the ability to get info out there on a large scale in an instant has created a bunch of snake oil salespeople who gain notoriety on being able to sell bullshit to the uneducated general public. Plus, these people buying the bullshit are ignorant to the fact that their "coach" is pulling their info from the cookie cutter playbook of fitness programs, then maybe adding in a little twist and then calling it their own inventive program that's going to change everyone's life.

The advent of social media and the ability to get info out there on a large scale in an instant has created a bunch of snake oil salespeople who gain notoriety on being able to sell bullshit to the uneducated general public. Plus, these people buying the bullshit are ignorant to the fact that their "coach" is pulling their info from the cookie cutter playbook of fitness programs, then maybe adding in a little twist and then calling it their own inventive program that's going to change everyone's life.
Even worse is all these "motivation" "goal setting" posts they make. Barf. If someone needs some IG influencer to help them get motivated to eat less, go to the gym, they don't know how to set a goal....I think their lost already. Now days everyone wants to be a "life coach" . Lol

Now days everyone wants to be a "life coach" . Lol
LOL, now that's a funny comment. Yes, it's no longer a fitness, BB, athletic, etc coach, it's an all-encompassing "Life Coach" that's all the rage. I now see numerous adds on IG for some unknown institute offering a certification to be classified as a "Life coach". Too funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL, now that's a funny comment. Yes, it's no longer a fitness, BB, athletic, etc coach, it's an all-encompassing "Life Coach" that's all the rage. I now see numerous adds on IG for some unknown institute offering a certification to be classified as a "Life coach". Too funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Probably the most 2023 thing I've ever seen, a "life Coach" lol. I think the term coach is over used. To me a coach is a sports coach. Now trainers, nutrition, are using the term coach. They use it at my work too employee "coaching" other employees vs training. I guess professional development got old. But "life coach" takes the cake

Picture a lawyer or doctor making 200k + hiring someone who makes their living as a life coach to tell them how to live lol.

Mike Israetel, Jeff Nippard, and Paul Barnett (Anabolic BB)

Yea the cutter coaches everytime I take on a new athlete from an online coach EVERYTHING IS FUCKED. Makes me look great but I feel sorry for the athletes. Online coaches tend to have the biggest egos as well, I photo this one dudes wellness flagship girl and like 5 more followed, horribly underfed and overtrained. Saw him at the show, small guy never competed, ran his mouth to the athletes had to slap him around thank god the head judge was aware of it bc he was putting clients into the first show ever catergory and they were on like show 3+ so I had made her aware. I’m glad I did bc they have little to zero Tolerance for physical alterations fortunately he got banned I didn’t so stay on your game I was surprised at how much the head judged wanna know what’s going on, as a competitor I was always afraid to talk to them but if you have shit they need to know they want to know about class violations or even coaches doing dangerous shit with diuretics etc. especially at the NPC level.

Probably the most 2023 thing I've ever seen, a "life Coach" lol. I think the term coach is over used. To me a coach is a sports coach. Now trainers, nutrition, are using the term coach. They use it at my work too employee "coaching" other employees vs training. I guess professional development got old. But "life coach" takes the cake

Picture a lawyer or doctor making 200k + hiring someone who makes their living as a life coach to tell them how to live lol.
What I think of as a coach is my old high school football coach constantly yelling in our ears to run the play right, he was always right there to say if you did a good job or not. I just don't see these "life coaches" being able to be right there for you coaching you along the whole way. Maybe consulting with you or mentoring here and there when needed, but not coaching. Just another fad of a word being misused to represent a current trend.

Yea the cutter coaches everytime I take on a new athlete from an online coach EVERYTHING IS FUCKED. Makes me look great but I feel sorry for the athletes. Online coaches tend to have the biggest egos as well, I photo this one dudes wellness flagship girl and like 5 more followed, horribly underfed and overtrained. Saw him at the show, small guy never competed, ran his mouth to the athletes had to slap him around thank god the head judge was aware of it bc he was putting clients into the first show ever catergory and they were on like show 3+ so I had made her aware. I’m glad I did bc they have little to zero Tolerance for physical alterations fortunately he got banned I didn’t so stay on your game I was surprised at how much the head judged wanna know what’s going on, as a competitor I was always afraid to talk to them but if you have shit they need to know they want to know about class violations or even coaches doing dangerous shit with diuretics etc. especially at the NPC level.
Well good for you for calling this dude out. I grew up in the gym in the early 80's when everyone had a training partner, not a coach, and there were really no official coaches around, yet. Everyone coached each other, kind of like the hey days of the 70's. But you had a lot of educated BBer's, powerlifters, etc around. Now it seems like everyone has to have a coach and the marketplace is IG or YouTube, and then it's the moron with the most followers with the least amount of education and experience behind them, they just have to have a good presence and mediocre content on IG or YouTube, that's all that is needed. With this coaching at a distance trend all that we know is that this wannabe coach is sitting in his lounge chair all day with Doritos and soda pop by his side coaching numerous people through cookie cutter programs he picked up who knows where, they are everywhere, and that my friend is what I call the current trend of an "armchair coach" within the fitness BB world we have today. I'm glad you stood up for what is right and fair for all the competitors. I grew up around Pittsburgh, not too far away from JM himself. Around the mid 80's was at a local NPC show that was at a local university being run by a local fraternity at the university. Not going into it but was always at pre-judging and then the main event in the evening at just about all the local Western PA NPC shows back in the day. Back then the judges just went to the pre-judging and that's it, no show for the main event. Well, these frat boys went in and changed the scoring between pre-judging and the main show, and it turned out real ugly. Needless to say, after that local NPC Western PA show the judges were then expected to be at both pre-judging and the main event.

What I think of as a coach is my old high school football coach constantly yelling in our ears to run the play right, he was always right there to say if you did a good job or not. I just don't see these "life coaches" being able to be right there for you coaching you along the whole way. Maybe consulting with you or mentoring here and there when needed, but not coaching. Just another fad of a word being misused to represent a current trend.
Yea and most coaches rep their success I wanna know what you fucked up and overcame

Yea and most coaches rep their success I wanna know what you fucked up and overcame
Very good point, real life lessons, that when analyzed and learned from can produce greater results, knowledge, and understanding of the content you want to teach to others. 100% agreed (y)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131