over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I think

? for Emeric

Try 50mg every other day and you will be very surprised with the results. I am not competing and I have good results with last then 200mg per week, if I would compet agent I would follow the 50 mg every other day.

Thanks Emeric for this great thread. I was wondering why you would do 50 mg every other day, instead of 25 mg every day. What is the difference??

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

I use to when I was competing, this day I train once per day.
For exemple:
Day 1 : chest, front and side sholders, triceps(negatives incorporated), 2 sets any biceps exercise 20 reps, 2 sets of 25 reps squats no weght, 15 min cardio.

Day 2: back, real delts,traps, biceps(negatives incorporated), 2 sets 20 reps push ups, 2 sets of 20 reps cable push downs, 2 sets 20 reps side laterals,15 minutes cardio.

Day 3 : leg curls, leg press (negative incorporated), lunges with weight, one leg extensions(negative incorporated) calves 2 sets 20 reps(negative incorporated) 2 sets of any biceps 20 reps, 2 sets 20 reps any triceps, 2 sets of 20 reps push ups, 2 sets 20 reps lateral sholders. 15 min cardio.

Day 4 same as day 1, day 5 same as day 2, day 6 same as day 3.

very cool I had not seen this before

ED or EOD?

Thanks Emeric for this great thread. I was wondering why you would do 50 mg every other day, instead of 25 mg every day. What is the difference?? Are there advantages and disadvantages with each dosing protocol?

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

Thanks Emeric for this great thread. I was wondering why you would do 50 mg every other day, instead of 25 mg every day. What is the difference?? Are there advantages and disadvantages with each dosing protocol?

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

I prefer 20mg to 25mg every day, the 50mg every other day for some one don`t like to inject every day.

Emeric, did you use this approach when you were younger?

Can you shed some light on your protocols by the time you got your pro card and how old you were when you got it?

Emeric, did you use this approach when you were younger?

Can you shed some light on your protocols by the time you got your pro card and how old you were when you got it?

When I was younger I didn`t take any hormones, I competed in 4 Mr Universe IFBB competition (drug free as a middle weight). My first pro show was the Night of Champions in New York in 1995 I was 43 years old.

I started taking testosterone in my early 40s, 300mg per week and I was taking 50mg every day Monday to Saturday and Sundays off.

To much test increases excessive androgen levels, excessive androgen levels induce the rapid loss of muscle testosterone receptors. The muscle fights the excess and immunizes itself against androgens, which is the reason steroids become less potent as time goes by.

If androgen receptors were truly up-regulated by taking high dozes, the steroid users would get their best gains at the end of a cycle, not the beginning, and professional bodybuilders would get far more out of their cycles than first-timers. The trouble is, the best steroid gains are seen in the first cycles. The longer a course of treatment lasts, the more users are obliged to take drugs to compensate for the loss of potency. Low doz will permit muscles to recover their natural responsiveness to testosterone.

You need to know how to train, training will increase the sensitivity of the trained muscle to testosterone, in other words, proper training can force your stimulated muscles to suck up all the blood testosterone.

So, for those that are on 1g to 2g and look like natural bbulders learn how to train before you go on 1g or 2gs.

This thread is in my bookmarks now. Amazing info here.

Taking high dozes of anabolics doesn't solve the problem. All users of anabolics will have elevated levels of androgens, but if they don`t train the muscles the wright way they will have very few testosterone receptors in their muscles. If they would combine the two conditions,(some they do) it would be not necessary to take high dozes. So the training should be oriented exclusively toward reopening and increasing the testosterone receptors.

To much test increases excessive androgen levels, excessive androgen levels induce the rapid loss of muscle testosterone receptors. The muscle fights the excess and immunizes itself against androgens, which is the reason steroids become less potent as time goes by.

If androgen receptors were truly up-regulated by taking high dozes, the steroid users would get their best gains at the end of a cycle, not the beginning, and professional bodybuilders would get far more out of their cycles than first-timers. The trouble is, the best steroid gains are seen in the first cycles. The longer a course of treatment lasts, the more users are obliged to take drugs to compensate for the loss of potency. Low doz will permit muscles to recover their natural responsiveness to testosterone.

You need to know how to train, training will increase the sensitivity of the trained muscle to testosterone, in other words, proper training can force your stimulated muscles to suck up all the blood testosterone.

can you go more into detail on this statement

thanks for all the help big E

Yes it converds to estrogen, however it is posible to have minimum conversion if we use much lower doz and more freqvent.

In the human male more than 95% of testosteron is secreted by the testis, which produces approximately 6-7 mg per day, that is approximately 42-49 mg per week, so if we would add 100 to 150mg extra per week that would round out to 149 to 199mg per week, that would be 4 times more that are testis produces normaly. Testosterone is also produced in the adrenal cortex (Comments: This is the reason wahy is important to regulate the adrenal cortex out put( see Humanofort) and small amount are produced in the btain cells. Although the contribution of cells in the nervous system to the circulating hormone levels is very small, local production of steroids can be physiologically very important for local action.

Emeric you make a good point about Deca but I still think it works well in addition to test for those who can tolerate sexual and emotional sides. I woud also like to point out I don't think a comparison can be made between the amount of test produces in the testis verse injectables test. Mg per mg I am of the belief that the test coming from the testis is more powerful.

And how does one go about reopening the receptors?
High volume taining (12 sets or so per body part) along with great training intensity and perfect form using a controlled negative is about the best you can do. Then there's adding insulin/gh and reducing anabolics periodically.

High volume taining (12 sets or so per body part) along with great training intensity and perfect form using a controlled negative is about the best you can do. Then there's adding insulin/gh and reducing anabolics periodically.

Yes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity