YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is everyone so obsessed with the pros drug use but not many care about their different training, diet or recovery protocols? Wouldn’t it vary?

Some people will always believe there's a secret drug, drug protocol, whatever it may be, that the biggest guys are using. Like others have stated, it's easier to take more drugs than eat more, train harder/smarter and be consistent. Nobody wants to believe that their genetics are subpar for bodybuilding, to be one of the freaks, and they think there's a secret that they just haven't been privy to yet.

For everyone that's so confident in their diet and training, come off everything. Flush your stash, cancel your order, and never pin again for the rest of your life.

Most are looking for the magic pill (or drug stack) so that they too will look like Ronnie Coleman, Yeah Buddy!

I don't know why the answer is always some magic protocol. The best gains I have made was always when I teamed up with a former pro or really good amateur BBer. It was always down to training intensity and nutrition. Piling on more drugs just made me feel like crap.

I think with diet, anyone can eat more. If you can't eat enough food to move the scale given all the high calorie food options, your not trying. Eat enough to grow, restrict eating enough to lose weight, with some little nuances to make it more ideal for growth. Diet is simple and straight forward it's just a matter of execution (giving a fuck). Anyone can eat a proper diet for their goals.

Training is a little more complex as generating intensity can be uncomfortable for some or they don't know what it is, and alot of guys usually screw up recovery.

Gear? Most guys it seem like use too much or try and be the guy who wins for using the most miniscule dosage (10mg or something), but it's relatively straight forward none of these exotic new compounds have been game changers.

The pros have the genetics and take the risks for gear use at more mg. Their diet and routine if copied by Joe blow may not be any better than what he is doing assuming he can count a calorie and trains hard and consistent and uses common sense

First, as has been stated already many don’t understand the role of genetics’. Which leaves them searching for the magic formula.

Second, as is the case with me, I’m fascinated by what the pros take because of the lack of transparency and information available.

Google your favorite bodybuilder/ coach, if they haven’t written a book, they’re are multiple detailed articles on in season/ out of season training and nutrition. But where’s the transparent information on peds?

I like many of you I follow Luki. He’s transparent and very detailed in what he’s doing and why. I love seeing his cycle, training, and nutrition all combined together with an explanation as to why. At 175lb is Luki’s log relevant to me? HELL YES! Just like training and nutrition, you have to figure out what works for you, but his information is valuable for sure.

Some people will always believe there's a secret drug, drug protocol, whatever it may be, that the biggest guys are using. Like others have stated, it's easier to take more drugs than eat more, train harder/smarter and be consistent. Nobody wants to believe that their genetics are subpar for bodybuilding, to be one of the freaks, and they think there's a secret that they just haven't been privy to yet.

I used to believe the same thing but only about training. Knew next to nothing about eating and nutrition and never took PEDs but I was convinced that there was a magic workout routine, sets, reps, how many days, order of exercises, etc. I was obsessed with it. That is what drove (literally) me to LA to to train among the biggest and the best for years.

What did I learn? Not much. They trained with much less intensity than I ever expected, much less than me and even though I emulated their training style, I got nowhere near the same results.

Still obsessed after learning next to nothing, still convinced that there was a secret, but and finally learning that the secret was there was no secret, but it took me a long ass long time to learn that.

It has been said that nothing fails like success because we don't learn from it. We learn only from failure.

the general pop never thinks twice when it comes to other sports like playing basketball or football , or sprinting. they accept they suck at it and its just a hobby or passion.

but they can't understand why they can't get 21 inch arms. because your not suppose to , blame your mom and dad. don't know why everyone thinks just because they put in 5 years in the gym, have the same access to equipment trainers peds as a pro they should look like one.

guess what, i can get jordans access a basketball court and get a Spalding ball and hire a good coach, watch YouTube videos attend nba camps will i make it to the nba let alone be a superstar, probably noooooooooooot. i accept that, but people have a hard time accepting this when it comes to bodybuilding because they to have access to the same shit pros do.

heck i know someone that turned pro on shit gear and had less access to gear HGH than most people, i heard he would ask people at the gym if they had access to pharmacy HGH LOL. this was after he turned pro.

well you don't have access to their genetics. it stops there.

I sometimes wonder why everyone wants 21+ inch arms with everything else to match. Mine go over 18 and I wake up every morning and one or the other is numb like a lifeless lump.

I sometimes wonder why everyone wants 21+ inch arms with everything else to match. Mine go over 18 and I wake up every morning and one or the other is numb like a lifeless lump.
Ya at 20 inches my hands would almost always be numb when I woke up

the general pop never thinks twice when it comes to other sports like playing basketball or football , or sprinting. they accept they suck at it and its just a hobby or passion.

but they can't understand why they can't get 21 inch arms. because your not suppose to , blame your mom and dad. don't know why everyone thinks just because they put in 5 years in the gym, have the same access to equipment trainers peds as a pro they should look like one.

guess what, i can get jordans access a basketball court and get a Spalding ball and hire a good coach, watch YouTube videos attend nba camps will i make it to the nba let alone be a superstar, probably noooooooooooot. i accept that, but people have a hard time accepting this when it comes to bodybuilding because they to have access to the same shit pros do.

heck i know someone that turned pro on shit gear and had less access to gear HGH than most people, i heard he would ask people at the gym if they had access to pharmacy HGH LOL. this was after he turned pro.

Great post

The reason we can't look like Ronnie Coleman is the same reason we can't play baseball like Barry bonds. We can take the juice he took and spend as much time as him in the batting cage we won't be on his level or close . We can only be better versions of yourself which still can't compete with him.

Maybe cause a lot of people dont see it as a sport so they think those factors are not important. No wonder- they think that all you need is a lift eat and juice and miracles happend. Not the case they are bluepilled by all fake natties on social media- looking great is easy …. Isnt it? If he can look like that naturally wait what happend when i will
Jump on gear. Illusion at it finest. Mind also that : fake natties also have good genetics but they sell bodybuilding dream : eat more chicken train more and sleep more and you will look like me - after you buy a program from me.

Because everyone is tired of this "I work harder than anyone else" nonsense. And the lying about ped amounts.
I always find it telling the people that defend the amounts the pros claim aren't much to write home about in the physique department and the freaks on the forums tend to stay quiet and not post in these threads lol

I used to believe the same thing but only about training. Knew next to nothing about eating and nutrition and never took PEDs but I was convinced that there was a magic workout routine, sets, reps, how many days, order of exercises, etc. I was obsessed with it. That is what drove (literally) me to LA to to train among the biggest and the best for years.

What did I learn? Not much. They trained with much less intensity than I ever expected, much less than me and even though I emulated their training style, I got nowhere near the same results.

Still obsessed after learning next to nothing, still convinced that there was a secret, but and finally learning that the secret was there was no secret, but it took me a long ass long time to learn that.

It has been said that nothing fails like success because we don't learn from it. We learn only from failure.

I'll second this. If there is a secret, it's absolutely not in their training. I can say this 100%.

Now training depleted around contests, not getting hurt, consistency etc...thats valuable. The rest is success in spite of their training. Been witness to this for decades. Personally known some of the best S&C coaches, OLs, PLs, strongman, sport specific coaches, world record holders and witnessed and conversed with top Bbers (IFBB open winners and Olympia stage and down). There is no secret in their training and most did more categorically wrong than right. Genetics and all other ingredients allowed them success at the highest level of their sport in spite of this.

Diet, recovery, training around contests, tips/tricks, drugs - all likely valuable though. People focus on drugs because it's sexy and they've always been told it's a shortcut. That's not wrong but it's a much more limited shortcut than they imagine. That shortcut is only as good as the ingredients you mix into it as well (diet, training, lifestyle). Takes time to figure that out.

My 2 cents. Opinions vary.

I always find it telling the people that defend the amounts the pros claim aren't much to write home about in the physique department and the freaks on the forums tend to stay quiet and not post in these threads lol

Always wanted to see Danieltx respond to one of those threads... Guys made so much progress in the last few years.

Yep! Like @LATS always says about the top bodybuilders, "You can take what they take, eat what they eat, train the way they train and you're still not going to look like them." That holds true for most that try their hand at bodybuilding.

Yep! Like @LATS always says about the top bodybuilders, "You can take what they take, eat what they eat, train the way they train and you're still not going to look like them." That holds true for most that try their hand at bodybuilding.
yup and i remember Broderick saying something very similar that bodybuilding done properly will shake you out very quick. you will know in 3-5 years if its worth anything more than a passion.

The freaks stay quiet because they know how silly the subject is.

If it was all about taking huge amounts of gear Boston Lloyd would have been at least Regan Grimes size.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member