over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Open Sourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not get all het up about this it was a simple question, i believe thats what the forums are for?

ive not accused anyone in particular of doing anything illegal asiagold

ive stated this is not aloud in the UK, it use to but was the fall down of supplyers and some UG labs.

can you then inform me of the laws in your country asia gold as i am honestly interested, please educate me on how this works then in your country.

hushmail did spill the beans but boards advertising these sources for all to see did not help and it could be seen what was going on, this is how it is seen in the UK. I know you are not from the UK so like i said please tell me your side from where you are.

I was enquiring at your email out of interest asiagold like anyone else would. No i am certainly not natural and like i said in my original posts 'I have no problem with open sourcing' so why you have taken up the defensive so much i do not know.

I did not post this trying to start an argument which is how you seem to have portrayed it, just a simple question as as i have stated this advertisement is not seen on uk boards.

you didnt center any one out you say in reference to AsiaGold. look below i will bold it for you.

correct its not but the distribution to the general public is in most countries,

its has been clamped down in china yet IP still supply which at the mo i beleive is illegal.

secondly other sources supply UG lab products which are not licensed and therefore the distribution of these are illegal.

does that answer your question?

also if you want to know the laws in other countries do your own damn research. you come on here asking 21 questions like 50cent. wtf is your deal, LE, plain out stupid? seriously if you do a simple search many questions can be answered and btw why the fuck does it matter how the board operates this? obide by your country laws and there are no problems PERIOD.

when i said IP i meant IP china that has sponcer on here not asiagold! are they the same people then?

why doesn't anyone just use the serach function then rather then asking 10 times about where to get acetic acid, or how is best to use tren etc etc which im sure if people do a search there will be plenty of questions on.

i guess i hve just hit a nerve on this one so will leave it.

like gridlock kindly aid 'flamming of newbie's' isn't this in rules of most forums!!

ps, you say do your research me asking questions on here is doing research just as people come on here to research how to yous AAS and other questions they have, is this not true?

I'm a little lost as to why this entire thread just isn't deleted. Seems like a touchy subject to even have broadcasted at this point in time.
I understand the question, and I can see how it could be misconstrued, but lets leave it at what it is guys, it's certainly not going anywhere now. I think the most important thing this day in age is to protect oneself. Lets just delete this thread.
Dr. Squat... it might save you some hardship as well if you delete the thread.

I feel that this is going in a direction that could be a red flag... Can we be too paranoid right now???

Last edited:
ps, you say do your research me asking questions on here is doing research just as people come on here to research how to yous AAS and other questions they have, is this not true?

Not trying to be a dick but one should read the board rules before posting. If you had there would have been no need for your question as it is explained there. Just in case you missed it it is the sticky entiltled *Board Rules - Everyone Read*

In it it states,

Please check the laws of your country before you order any sponsor products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or ProfessionalMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.
The sponsors are legitimate legal companies in their own countries and they do not break any laws where they operate. That is why they can advertise here.
You cannot discuss openly a sponsors products or ask a sponsor about shipping methods or if they can get you certain products on the open board.
if you need to know what a sponsor carries or how they ship, go to their website or email them.

ProfessionalMuscle.com DOES NOT condone illegal activity, so if you wish to break the laws in your country, then it is your responsability.

I also agree this thread needs to get the gaspipe.There is only one man who has earned the right to call himself Dr. Squat and his name is FRED HATFIELD.

Not trying to be a dick but one should read the board rules before posting. If you had there would have been no need for your question as it is explained there. Just in case you missed it it is the sticky entiltled *Board Rules - Everyone Read*

In it it states,

Please check the laws of your country before you order any sponsor products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or ProfessionalMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.
The sponsors are legitimate legal companies in their own countries and they do not break any laws where they operate. That is why they can advertise here.
You cannot discuss openly a sponsors products or ask a sponsor about shipping methods or if they can get you certain products on the open board.
if you need to know what a sponsor carries or how they ship, go to their website or email them.

ProfessionalMuscle.com DOES NOT condone illegal activity, so if you wish to break the laws in your country, then it is your responsability.

Thank you Jag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members