over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Open Sourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsquat

Newbies
Hi,

I am fairly new to posting on this board but have looked at it for some time.

As anyone can see there is open sources on the forum and boards with sources being able to promote adn advertise on here.

This is something that is not aloud on Uk boards due to obvious reasons.

I'd like to make it clear i have no problem with this what so ever but want to ask when considering all the recent hype and problems that has sorounded the world of AAS and performance enhancing drugs is this really a good idea?

Many have said that open sourcing like this has been the downfall of many of the biggest worldwide suppliers one inparticular that i used to use who freely advertised his products at one point which was Mamta.

Very Good Question Dr.Squat

thanks gridlock, interesting to hear other peoples opinion and views

Hi,

I am fairly new to posting on this board but have looked at it for some time.

As anyone can see there is open sources on the forum and boards with sources being able to promote adn advertise on here.

This is something that is not aloud on Uk boards due to obvious reasons.

I'd like to make it clear i have no problem with this what so ever but want to ask when considering all the recent hype and problems that has sorounded the world of AAS and performance enhancing drugs is this really a good idea?

Many have said that open sourcing like this has been the downfall of many of the biggest worldwide suppliers one inparticular that i used to use who freely advertised his products at one point which was Mamta.

Gear is not illegal in all countries. Could be that they operate out of one that is not illegal.

correct its not but the distribution to the general public is in most countries,

its has been clamped down in china yet IP still supply which at the mo i beleive is illegal.

secondly other sources supply UG lab products which are not licensed and therefore the distribution of these are illegal.

correct its not but the distribution to the general public is in most countries,

its has been clamped down in china yet IP still supply which at the mo i beleive is illegal.

secondly other sources supply UG lab products which are not licensed and therefore the distribution of these are illegal.

Could they get in trouble if they operate out of a country where gear is not illegal? It seems like to me the responsibility would fall on the person who was ordering from a country where gear was illegal. Are the guidelines and licensing the same for all countries?

guildline are similar,

this im 99% sure of unlicenced (ie, UG lab products etc) products/medication throughout.

Hav you noticed how not many people have replied to you? This is because you obviously don't know how this board works, and if you did a simple search you would see that this was discussed at length in the past.

Dr Squat

WTF!

why were you inquiring at my email addy for? So you could come on this thread and accuse me of doing something illegal? What are you all natural or just a tremendous hypocrit? There are a few naturals on this board and natural is where it is at unless you have crossed over.

You just accused my asian brother of breaking the laws of our country.

It wasn't boards that brought down sources in RD; it was harshmail.

Don't ever use my friend as your example of " illegal sourcing " or " underground labs " unless you want to get the sh*t flamed out of you. And not just by me. It would be one thing if you knew who you were really talking about, but you don't. That guy has done more for guys on this board then you will ever know. Over 9 years he has earned his place at the table and I suggest you attempt to do the same.

Having said that! I also want to say. You have as much right to be here as i do or anyone else. Just don't personalize your threads unless you want to draw a response and then you may get one.

asiagold

lets not get all het up about this it was a simple question, i believe thats what the forums are for?

ive not accused anyone in particular of doing anything illegal asiagold

ive stated this is not aloud in the UK, it use to but was the fall down of supplyers and some UG labs.

can you then inform me of the laws in your country asia gold as i am honestly interested, please educate me on how this works then in your country.

hushmail did spill the beans but boards advertising these sources for all to see did not help and it could be seen what was going on, this is how it is seen in the UK. I know you are not from the UK so like i said please tell me your side from where you are.

I was enquiring at your email out of interest asiagold like anyone else would. No i am certainly not natural and like i said in my original posts 'I have no problem with open sourcing' so why you have taken up the defensive so much i do not know.

I did not post this trying to start an argument which is how you seem to have portrayed it, just a simple question as as i have stated this advertisement is not seen on uk boards.

lets not get all het up about this it was a simple question, i believe thats what the forums are for?

ive not accused anyone in particular of doing anything illegal asiagold

ive stated this is not aloud in the UK, it use to but was the fall down of supplyers and some UG labs.

can you then inform me of the laws in your country asia gold as i am honestly interested, please educate me on how this works then in your country.

hushmail did spill the beans but boards advertising these sources for all to see did not help and it could be seen what was going on, this is how it is seen in the UK. I know you are not from the UK so like i said please tell me your side from where you are.

I was enquiring at your email out of interest asiagold like anyone else would. No i am certainly not natural and like i said in my original posts 'I have no problem with open sourcing' so why you have taken up the defensive so much i do not know.

I did not post this trying to start an argument which is how you seem to have portrayed it, just a simple question as as i have stated this advertisement is not seen on uk boards.

Maybe you Would be better off Going Back to wherever you came from.
Your about one step away from ruining your welcome here for good.
I have no idea who you are and dont even care...you sure do ask a lot of questions though. Heres a tip for you...Dont worry about where everyones from and dont ask so many questions about the sponsors.

Maybe you Would be better off Going Back to wherever you came from.
Your about one step away from ruining your welcome here for good.
I have no idea who you are and dont even care...you sure do ask a lot of questions though. Heres a tip for you...Dont worry about where everyones from and dont ask so many questions about the sponsors.

I agree...I think that this thread brings more attention to the sponsers then their own banners do.....

ok if thats how you feel over me asking some basic questions, il stop with the questions

rather than people getting annoyed by my questions maybe if someone would like to PM me then to explain how the board works i would appreciate it, i did not mean any harm by my questions, like i said i have no problem with any of this but people really have taken it the wrong way for some reason.

if people do not feel im welcome hear then have the board admin or someone PM me and il go if thats how people want it.

regards

drsquat

Hav you noticed how not many people have replied to you? This is because you obviously don't know how this board works, and if you did a simple search you would see that this was discussed at length in the past.

Just follow Big A's advice and you will understand how the board works.

Vintagemuscle

I'm from the Uk and really couldnt care less.

Its a top board, with top members of the comminuty. From authors to IFBB's. If you dont like it, simply dont join a board that allows open source advertising.

As I see it, Professionalmuscle operates in a country where advertising is legal (server location) and only allows sources to advertise out of countries that allow the selling of steroids. No-ones breaking the law here.

I'm from the Uk and really couldnt care less.

Its a top board, with top members of the comminuty. From authors to IFBB's. If you dont like it, simply dont join a board that allows open source advertising.

As I see it, Professionalmuscle operates in a country where advertising is legal (server location) and only allows sources to advertise out of countries that allow the selling of steroids. No-ones breaking the law here.

As i have said before, its not that i dont like it, as you also say swifto i honestly really could not care less either way, its just that i have not seen it on any other board recently its all alot of fuss made over a simple question.

I am happy to follow Big A's advice etc but as someone new to the board i dont know how it works and hence the reason i have asked someone to explain this to me!

Just don't worry about how it works. Hang out, learn, contribute, and have a good time bro!

Everything you need to know will be learned in due time.

I think this has been blown way way out of proportion for what was pretty much a straight question about laws in certain countries etc.

I feel if this question was asked by someone that wasnt a newbie they would have perhaps got a much more civilised answer.

This brings up the age old argument of flaming of newbies and the dumbness behind it. Like Dr.Squat said, perhaps someone could PM him with some advice or info rather than jumping down the guys throat.

That said, I'm a newbie so I suppose posting this I am indeed now in for a flaming

The bottom line is that Big A(Admin) told him to use the search function because the subject of how the board works has been fully discussed in the past. I mean no disrespect to the original poster.

Vintagemuscle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws